Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort  Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a good one.🎂

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   What a lovely day and what a wonderful, caring hubby.

Im so glad you enjoyed your birthday! 👏👏👏👏

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

The River Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Are Sonny and Julian BOTH Gone???

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Are Sonny And Julian BOTH Gone???

General Hospital spoilers for today reveal a surprise introduction, a confession, a daring rescue attempt, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Jason knows he has to do everything he can to rescue Sonny but the arrival of people to the scene (probably those cops who were at the station) hampers his plan. He hides close by but when he hears someone say to bring the body here, he tries to get a better look. Have they found Julian's body — or could it be Sonny’s?

His wife is none the wiser as she remains blissfully unaware of how her life may soon be completely upended. Carly is definitely keeping those home fires burning and introduces Sonny’s firstborn to his last born. Dante gets to meet Donna. He’s reeling over Lulu and Carly lets him know that for what it’s worth, she thinks he’s doing the right thing.

A Tangled Family Tree For Laura

Laura is still absorbing all the new information about her family that she’s learned. She scoffs at the notion that she and Cyrus have anything in common. She sees how it pains him to think he won’t get his mother’s approval and unconditional love and warns him not to ask his mother for something she can’t give.

A parent and child relationship can be a complex thing but for Peter, the chance to start anew is a dream come true. Maxie and Peter get one step closer to that new life together when they find out the sex of their unborn child. Will this put Peter’s mind at ease or give him new things to worry about?

For The Love of Peter

Anna's mind is never at ease when she thinks about what she’s keeping from Peter — namely that she’s simply his aunt. She meets up with Valentin, who also worries about him. The two have a discussion but she lets him know she doesn’t think he’s going to like what she has to say. Is it about Peter and perhaps a truth he should be told?

Finn is also wrestling with his aversion to the truth. He’s roped into a spontaneous poker game with Chase but it’s when he’s alone with his father that he starts to open up about the past. He tells Gregory that the reason why he didn’t go to his wedding, what he believed, wasn’t true. Will he tell him the whole truth?

Honored Contributor

Cliffhangers aside, and while I could always be wrong, I suspect Sonny will be home in time for Christmas... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

First off, I am very much looking forward to the AMC reboot.  I feel with Hailey and Mateo at the helm, it will be very close to the OG!  

Secondly, Mr. Craig, PLEASE stay away from both of my shows!  You chose to leave, buh bye

The reason Martin has the accent is due to him being raised in LA and his bro left for the left coast.  Do I like the accent, NO, but at least now they have explained

I see here that many agree with my feeling of Sonny and most notably his treatment of Julian (whom I love)  The scene on the bridge was the darkes, most intense that I can remember on any soap.  Sonny acted in a heinous, inhumane way and I did not like to see or hear it.  Whether it was Julian or anyone else, it was uncalled for, yet he is touted as a hero by most fans

Glad to hear Real Andrews is cancer free.  Great news!  I will not judge the temp replacement in any way

I do not think there is any way to determine if Chase is Greg or Finn's son via DNA.  A son/father relationship is too close to differentiate, I think. 

I hope all of my friends stay safe, warm and happy this holiday.  

Whatever you celebrate, make yourself happy and for God's sake let's get 2020 out of here!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@SouthernComfort Happy Belated Birthday!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Condolences to James Patrick Stuart on the death of his dad.

GH’s James Patrick Stuart Says Goodbye to His Beloved Dad, Chad Stuart

Charlie Mason

James Patrick Stuart Chad Stuart

It’s going to be a blue Christmas for Valentin’s portrayer.

On December 20, General Hospital leading man James Patrick Stuart took to Twitter with sad news… and a little poem. It went as follows…

“Higgledy piggledy hi-de-ho… Miss you, kiss you, daddy-o… Wish you’d stuck around a bit, but you were sick and had to split. Just know that I could not be sad… when I’m this grateful you were my dad.”

Stuart’s father is, of course, Chad Stuart, who rose to prominence during the British Invasion of the 1960s as one half of the hitmaking duo Chad & Jeremy. Among their memorable singles were “Yesterday’s Gone” and “A Summer Song.” In fact, it was on the pair’s Facebook page that word first broke that Stuart had passed just after turning 79 on December 10.

Unrelated to the health crisis that has gripped the world, the post revealed that “Chad developed pneumonia after he was admitted to the hospital due to a fall. We ask for love, celebration but also space while the family adjusts to life without this incredible force.”...

...Among those offering JP their condolences was General Hospital co-star Wally Kurth (Ned): “James, my friend, sending comfort and good thoughts your way. I know your father was proud of you. He’ll always be watching and listening to you work your magic.”

Added Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis), who hailed Chad Stuart as a “brilliant musician”: He “produced many musical memories as well as his stunning son.” In short, he’d had “a well-lived life.”

Not only that, but he remained grateful throughout it. As Chad & Jeremy’s Facebook post noted, when fans sent birthday messages every year, “Chad took the time to read each and every card. The world has lost a legend today, but his voice will continue to touch our lives through his music.”...

sources: soapsindepth and soapscom

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Cliffhangers aside, and while I could always be wrong, I suspect Sonny will be home in time for Christmas... 

I read that Sonny will have amnesia when he is found. So we will see if that is true.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

...I do not think there is any way to determine if Chase is Greg or Finn's son via DNA.  A son/father relationship is too close to differentiate, I think...

@redwingsgal   three names for you. Avery, Morgan, and Sonny.

Remember Ava was involved with Morgan when she and Sonny had their one-timer in the Quartermaine crypt on the day of AJ's memorial so Ava didn't know who her baby's father was until they ran a DNA test.