Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

And I would like to add that Finn and Jackie had a one night assignation after drinking lots of champagne and this is what kept Finn from his family for almost 30 years? He even took his mother's maiden name as his last name?  Never to be seen again?  Oh, brother!!!

I thought it was a little more than a one night stand. Didn't he expect her to NOT marry his dad after that?

It was (physically) just that one night.  Yes, they both were attracted to each other, but did not act on it until the night before the wedding.  Jackie was torn as "what to do" and hoped that Finn would come to her and say something like, "don't marry my dad, be with me...."  So, of course, Finn took the high road and Jackie went along with the nuptuals.  

Thanks for clarification. 

Esteemed Contributor

Please don't bring Bryan Craig back....he was terrible in the role of Morgan.......................hope they just pass him over.....

Honored Contributor

That little girl (Violet) is a very good actress for her age.  Her hair is amazing.

Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@SouthernComfort   Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sexy One, Happy Birthday YOU, 

Have a great day and do something really good for yourself.🎉🍬🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

@southern comfort Happy Birthday!

I hope that you have a wonderful day doing something that you love.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Upcoming Week Promo

Am I the only one that does not care about the baby's sex? It has an awful bloodline.

Honored Contributor

@southern comfort   earlier this year I wrote the post below to you after realizing it was your one year anniversary. It detailed some of the things I had come to value about you. Sometimes I quote myself because I've already said it the best way I could.

@Tique wrote:

...When I was perusing last year's May thread, I realized you have been posting with us for a year. When I say it seems longer, that is not a negative statement but a very complimentary one. You joined us, jumped in, commented whenever on whatever you wanted, and never looked back. I am so very glad you are here... 

On today - your birthday - a few other reasons I'm glad you're here: Your wit, your posting style, and your loyalty to me and to the others in our little village.

One last thing: You have a unique designation on this thread. It is yours exclusively. I'm not sure you even know what it is. Do you? Does anyone?

Happy Birthday!!!

Bearded Dragon Birthday Girly Birthday Hat and Tutu Costume | Etsy

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Am I the only one that does not care about the baby's sex? It has an awful bloodline.

That would be a "nay" from me who couldn't care less.

The only thing noteworthy for me is when the baby is born Maxie will be inducted into the "Three Baby Daddies" Club.

Last thing...Curly Criminal's hair looked better than it's looked in months. I may have to come up with another nick for him.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @SouthernComfort !!!  I hope you have a wonderful Day!'