Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@stevieb wrote:

All right look, I'm going to go ahead and wish all of you who celebrate a Merry Christmas now. Depending on weather conditions and so on, I might miss you next week... You see, I've got to catch the private jet up to Port Charles. ...

@stevieb   now you REALLY are one of us. When you get so enraged you want to take the private jet to PC there's no turning back.

Merry Christmas to you and fingers crossed that your weather cooperates.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of December 21

Peter and Maxie learn if they are having a boy or a girl

GH Spoilers for the week of December 21, 2020 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of December 21, 2020.

Jason finds himself waylaid

Dante meets Donna

Carly tries not to let her true feelings show

Maxie and Peter learn if they are having a boy or a girl

Diane helps out a friend in need

Liesl cooks up a new scheme

Laura rejects the idea that she and Cyrus have any common ground

Brando gets an earful from Sasha

Chase and Finn play poker

Finn confides to Anna

Robert and Jackie bump into each other

Ava leans on Nikolas

Lucas is caught off guard by Michael

T.J. and Molly head to Jordan and Curtis' for Christmas Eve

Portia shares her thoughts with Curtis

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Spoilers reveal that Finn will be opening up to his bride to be, but will he make a full confession about his assignation with Jackie, hours before she walked down the aisle with his father, or will he gingerly side step that issue? Why is Finn's relationship with his father and/or Jackie any of Anna's business? Neither she nor Finn are spring chickens so it stands to reason they both have a past so why is Anna so invested in Finn's past from 20+ years ago.

And I would like to add that Finn and Jackie had a one night assignation after drinking lots of champagne and this is what kept Finn from his family for almost 30 years? He even took his mother's maiden name as his last name?  Never to be seen again?  Oh, brother!!!

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday to Southern Comfort, may you have a blessed day.

I agree that it is silly that Finn has to make this big confession.  However, there may be a bigger confession later on if Chase turns out to be his son.  If Anna is any kind of sleuth, she should put two and two together and come up with that idea when he confesses especially if she starts adding up the time.

Esteemed Contributor

Feliz Navidad to all GH posters!!  Wishes for joy, health and love in the New Year !!

And Feliz Cumpleaños to all December birthday babes!

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

All right look, I'm going to go ahead and wish all of you who celebrate a Merry Christmas now. Depending on weather conditions and so on, I might miss you next week... You see, I've got to catch the private jet up to Port Charles. ...

@stevieb   now you REALLY are one of us. When you get so enraged you want to take the private jet to PC there's no turning back.

Merry Christmas to you and fingers crossed that your weather cooperates.

@Tique  Merry Christmas to you too... As for the jet, heck, I was going to take the 'copter, it being a short trip and all, but wouldn't you know it, the darned thing's in the 'copter shop... Maybe I can get Brando to look at it... The 'copter that is...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  remember Brando just suffered a loss and even though Dev wasn't his son, he had bonded with him. That in addition to working for a scumbag like Cyrus and having to hide his contempt for the man makes him due for some distraction and some "comfort and joy". If you can provide that by having him look at something, no judgement from me.

AND I will keep it quiet. ATW: What does 🤫 - Shushing Face Emoji mean?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH News: Bryan Craig Wants In On The New All My Children Series

General Hospital news previously reported the latest soap opera news surrounding the revival of the legendary daytime drama, All My Children.

General Hospital spoilers revealed earlier this year, that GH fan favorite, Bryan Craig, wanted to return to work. He called out General Hospital on social media, making the show aware of his interest in returning. After news broke yesterday that All My Children was in the early development stages of a prime time rival, Bryan Craig replied to a tweet from Variety.

Former AMC stars, Kelly Ripa and husband, Mark Consuelos, are behind the production of this new prime time series that has been named after the AMC town, Pine Valley. Ripa and Consuelos played Hayley Vaughan and Mateo Santos prominently in the 90s.

General Hospital rumors have been circulating around the possibility of Craig to return to General Hospital as Morgan Corinthos, son of the all powerful and important, Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard). GH fans reacted to Craig’s public interest in joining the new cast of AMC.

While some fans would take Bryan on their screen any way they can, many were opposed to him joining AMC, only wanting him to return to GH as Morgan.

This would be the perfect venue for Mr Craig. He's already had a taste of primetime and it's what he wants. Let's light some candles or whatever and hope he gets this and stays away from our show.

source: generalhospitalblog.com

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

General Hospital rumors have been circulating around the possibility of Craig to return to General Hospital as Morgan Corinthos, son of the all powerful and important, Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard). GH fans reacted to Craig’s public interest in joining the new cast of AMC.

While some fans would take Bryan on their screen any way they can, many were opposed to him joining AMC, only wanting him to return to GH as Morgan.

This would be the perfect venue for Mr Craig. He's already had a taste of primetime and it's what he wants. Let's light some candles or whatever and hope he gets this and stays away from our show.  

While some fans would take Bryan on their screen (not me) any way they can, many were opposed to him joining AMC, only wanting him to return to GH as Morgan.  Ahh, I don't know who these 2 or so fans might be (perhaps his relatives depending on his income/earning power), however, please do not return him to GH.  Thank you and adding a cherry on top.

source: generalhospitalblog.com

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique. For my 2 cents, Mr Craig can go wherever,  except Port Charles!!!!   He chose to go so stay gone, IMO.  Besides, no great shakes as an actor.

Brando is much too good for Sasha.  They've turned her into a needy woman with a drug addiction.   Regardless of what she may claim, without seeking help, she's in denial.  And she is no match for Cyrus.

Speaking of the repulsive one, there is nothing that can redeem him.  Even in real life, these scum bags cry about a bad childhood.   Get a grip; a perfect life doesn't exist!!!  We've all had challenges.   Most of us certainly weren't handed millions of dollars and/or a trust fund.  We were taught right from wrong, respect for our elders, treat others as you'd like to be treated, and, if you want something you need to work for it.  I see absolutely no reason to try to spin Cyrus.  He needs to be taken out asap; enough people have died because of his greed.

On to Jordan.......you made your own bed; you chose to help Taggert and not bother to tell Curtis.  What else hasn't she told Curtis.  I'd rather see Portia and Curtis together.

If we're getting a dose of Molly, I hope she's off her high horse.  They've written her as a haughty little thing instead of the intelligent young lady she used to be. 

As for Carly's hair......she has a beautiful head of hair.  I would love to see it curly.

@stevieb.  Safe travels to PC.   Yes, I do think Brando would appreciate your visit.