Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Here's a question -Does Julian have nine lives?  He falls off the parapet at Wyndmere and survives.  He is shot by a stranger when he meets Sonny, but disapears so he must have survived.  How many more time are people going to try to kill him until he finally goes?  At least Lulu was hurt and left quietly very quickly.  Julian has the longest track record for dying I have ever seen!  By the way I am loving seeing Liesel.  Yes she is wicked at times, but she just makes me laugh at times.  Wonder what she did with that doctor!

Honored Contributor

@miata1
Could you please tell me what is happening with Tique.??..I must have missed something important about tique and preds standing up for her in the past??
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   I will answer for @miata1. On Sunday I posted I was feeling a little down. It's something that happens during the holiday season. Two ladies responded immediately and I explained further. See the post I wrote on 12-13-2020 03:30 PM.

Yesterday when I posted about @Preds, I mentioned one of her best qualities and one I miss is how she stood up for her friends. These two things have nothing to do with each other. Thanks for asking.

@miata1@grandma r@Wsmom@southern comfort thank you also.

Now Ladies back to GH...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4 wrote:

Here's a question -Does Julian have nine lives?  He falls off the parapet at Wyndmere and survives.  He is shot by a stranger when he meets Sonny, but disapears so he must have survived.  How many more time are people going to try to kill him until he finally goes?  At least Lulu was hurt and left quietly very quickly.  Julian has the longest track record for dying I have ever seen!  By the way I am loving seeing Liesel.  Yes she is wicked at times, but she just makes me laugh at times.  Wonder what she did with that doctor!

@daisy4   Julian must have at least nine. The post below is from the Oct thread. Some of us have been waiting since then for his exit and it doesn't seem to be coming.

@Tique wrote:

GH News: William deVry and Emme Rylan OUT, GH Rumors Claim Two Have Been Let Go

General Hospital news reports new shocking cast changes. Multiple sources have reporting that long time runners, William deVry (Julian Jerome) and Emme Rylan (Lulu Spencer Falconeri) have been let go from General Hospital

General Hospital news reports Daytime Confidential has confirmed that both deVry and Rylan have been rumored to have been let go. Both actors joined the cast of General Hospital back in 2013...

source: generalhospitalblog...

I agree about Liesl. When they started letting her show her comedic side is when I started liking her character. If she's the one who leads to the downfall of Curly Criminal aka Peter, she could become a favorite.

Respected Contributor

Now Ladies back to GH...  And on that note, here's what ocurred to me when Julian was in Kim Nero's apartment with the Nanny and "the baby".  We are/were led to believe that Baby Andrew, who is called Andy, was sired by Jules...BUTTTTTT, why couldn't/wouldn't the baby's daddy be Franco while he believed his was Andrew "Drew" Cain and slept with Kim?  Well, that was a mouthful!!!

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

Yep...now Dr,O is very interested after Fraco told her it was Peter's voice he was hearing!

I agree ..about Maxi today...but we missed knowing if Brandon said anything  to the model Maxi was talking to?.(sorry can't think of her name:smileysad  I believe you are referring to Sasha.  Brando came over to the table where Sasha was seated with Cyrus trying to "get on his good side" and Brando interrupted and let Cyrus know that Sasha was just "trying to get the goods" on Cyrus and turn him over to the cops.  (Of course, we know Brando was protecting Sasha).  Cyrus was grateful to Brando for "his loyalty".

Tracy..you are looking bad at trying to frame Alexis..lol

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Now Ladies back to GH...  And on that note, here's what ocurred to me when Julian was in Kim Nero's apartment with the Nanny and "the baby".  We are/were led to believe that Baby Andrew, who is called Andy, was sired by Jules...BUTTTTTT, why couldn't/wouldn't the baby's daddy be Franco while he believed his was Andrew "Drew" Cain and slept with Kim?  Well, that was a mouthful!!!

@mysoutherncomfort  here's what occurred to me: I wish they would wrap up some of the other lame stories before starting another one. Pick one. Pick some.

Honored Contributor

Ian Buchanan Teases His Return To GH

Chris Eades

Fans upset that Duke was killed off can take heart that they’ll have a little “ghostly visit” from the guy as Ian Buchanan teased his return to General Hospital! In a recent cameo visit the actor recorded for a fan, he decided to let the guy in on “a little secret.” “I’m gonna be there on Monday or Tuesday this coming week,” Buchanan revealed. “Just appearing… ghosting. But I don’t think anybody knows it. You may be the first. Well, I knew it, and people there knew it, but I haven’t heard about it anywhere else. So you may want to watch it.

Buchanan made his debut as Duke Lavery back in June 1986 and played the fan-favorite character right up until his presumed death in 1989. The role was recast for a brief run in 1990 with actor Greg Beecroft, but when the character returned to the canvas after a long absence, Buchanan reprised his role. This run lasted from 2012 until 2015 when Duke once again met a tragic fate. This time, however, his death appears to be permanent.

Duke was assassinated by Carlos working on behalf of Julian, so perhaps his ghost will be appearing to haunt Julian, who is already wracked with guilt after detonating that bomb at the Floating Rib? You’ll just have to tune in to find out!

@VaBelle35  probably why he was on the set during Finola/Anna's 35th Anniversary celebration.

source: soapsindepth

Honored Contributor

Despite them pulling out all the stops with regard to returning alumni, shoot 'em up scenes (poorly done, I would add, to the point of being laughable) and on and on... this show has been totally MEH for me now for the past several weeks and the spoilers indicate the MEH moments will likely continue... Was hoping to see a bit more of Liesl but little did I know they'd be pairing her with the Two Stooges, father and son... Jane's attempt to do whatever it was she was trying to do with Alexis was just plain stupid and pointless... Personally, I wish they'd just send Alexis to detox and leave her there... I'm not remotely interested in anything Joss and Company might or might not be up to and quite honestly, the return of Laura has, for me, been one of the biggest MEH moments of them all... Maybe they better think twice about cutting Julian loose... Heck, maybe they have... As much as I can't stand him, at least his character is good for some drama... I could go on about how the past few weeks (and apparently the coming weeks) fail to impress but, well, why kick them when they're down...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:
Ian Buchanan Teases His Return To GH

Chris Eades

Fans upset that Duke was killed off can take heart that they’ll have a little “ghostly visit” from the guy as Ian Buchanan teased his return to General Hospital! In a recent cameo visit the actor recorded for a fan, he decided to let the guy in on “a little secret.” “I’m gonna be there on Monday or Tuesday this coming week,” Buchanan revealed. “Just appearing… ghosting. But I don’t think anybody knows it. You may be the first. Well, I knew it, and people there knew it, but I haven’t heard about it anywhere else. So you may want to watch it.

Buchanan made his debut as Duke Lavery back in June 1986 and played the fan-favorite character right up until his presumed death in 1989. The role was recast for a brief run in 1990 with actor Greg Beecroft, but when the character returned to the canvas after a long absence, Buchanan reprised his role. This run lasted from 2012 until 2015 when Duke once again met a tragic fate. This time, however, his death appears to be permanent.

Duke was assassinated by Carlos working on behalf of Julian, so perhaps his ghost will be appearing to haunt Julian, who is already wracked with guilt after detonating that bomb at the Floating Rib? You’ll just have to tune in to find out!

@VaBelle35  probably why he was on the set during Finola/Anna's 35th Anniversary celebration.

source: soapsindepth

Thanks!  I knew I wasn't crazy seeing him there.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN