Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Lawdy, Miss Clawdy:  Was it just me having a moment today, OR, did Maxie have and deliver some actual "adult" lines to Sasha?  Whoa, Maximista actually sounded like a professional, adult-speaking person...ok, for Maxie, that is.  Seriously, I could use more of Maxie, the adult, than Maxie, the petulant, spoiled, it's all about me, person.

So, evil is as evil does, and I do enjoy a "good evil" such as dear Helena.  However, since the Queen of GH evilness is not available, then Liesl will just have to do in her stead.  Her "stichk" really tickles me.  She escapes paying for her mis-deeds more than Houdini.

Sonny and Jason:  Blah, blah, blah.....Yawn!  

Happy Monday, my Sunshines!

Honored Contributor

Our GH had a special News break right after Jerome was shot!

Wonder if it will be shown  again early in the morning?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam. Nancy is Nancy Lee Grahn, the actress who plays Alexis.  She is pretty vocal on social media with her opinions.

She may have "jumped the shark" with her "holiday" decor.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

Yep...now Dr,O is very interested after Fraco told her it was Peter's voice he was hearing!

I agree ..about Maxi today...but we missed knowing if Brandon said anything  to the model Maxi was talking to?.(sorry can't think of her name:smileysad

Tracy..you are looking bad at trying to frame Alexis..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds we miss you 😪

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  thank you for answering @cowboy sam  about Nancy. I had to run out and pick up a few things. While I was out, I decided to take a detour to look at some lights and decorations. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

Tique, Sorry to hear that you were feeling blue. I hope you are feeling better now. I always go through a blue time during the holidays, and usually I would fill the time baking and giving away my treats to various friends at work and neighbors. They look forward to it and it lifts their spirits as well as mine.   Well, since the virus, I have not done my usual baking as I did not want to give anything out since they were talking previously about that they did not know where some people were catching the virus so I did not want to take any chances.  I think that I missed having that outlet very much this year as I had something to do and keep my mind focused.

I think that Preds was wonderful to stand up for you and she is watching you now and probably saying Go Girl as you have a lot of devoted people here that would stand up for you too.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14  is the one who started our Roxy obsession. Preds and I quickly joined in and eventually we took over custody of our thread mascot, Roxy. We would occasionally have to reign Preds and Roxy in when we had our virtual parties. Those two were party animals.

Happy Birthday Preds!

from Roxy

Dragon Wings and Things Bearded Dragon/ Snake/ Gecko Birthday image 1

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Lawdy, Miss Clawdy:  Was it just me having a moment today, OR, did Maxie have and deliver some actual "adult" lines to Sasha?  Whoa, Maximista actually sounded like a professional, adult-speaking person...ok, for Maxie, that is.  Seriously, I could use more of Maxie, the adult, than Maxie, the petulant, spoiled, it's all about me, person...

@mysoutherncomfort  No it wasn't just you having a moment, I actually liked Maxie today. She was calm, caring yet professional as you stated. Maybe not having LuLu around will force her to grow up.

They are making Jason and Sonny caricatures of their former selves. Not liking it.

Brit is growing on me. She's going to have more to report to Jason.

Tracy. Wow!!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Laura and Curtis Uncover Cyrus’s Secret?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Laura And Curtis Uncover Cyrus's Big Secret?

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday reveal a plot, a secret revealed, coming clean, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Curtis and Laura have been trying to find out everything they can about Cyrus hiding someone at the long-term care facility. They meet up secretly to talk and compare notes. It looks like things aren’t going exactly as the two had hoped and she wonders if it’s time to go to Plan B — which apparently means Curtis goes undercover. Will he get to the truth?

Jordan is holding down the fort back in Port Charles. But Cyrus isn’t the only case she has to worry about. She tells Carly that she needs to talk. But Carly gets a phone call and tells the person not to say a word — just listen to her — right in front of Jordan. Is this about Nelle or Sonny’s pursuit of Julian?

Will Joss Help Trina?

Carly’s daughter is in the thick of things too as Joss and Cameron are with Trina and they’re concerned. Joss wants to know why Trina is so willing to take Cyrus at his word that her father is still alive, proving that she’s as clueless and self-centered as her mother. Really Joss? You can’t imagine why?

Cyrus’s truth is a thorn in Martin’s side too. He tells Valentin a fascinating story, letting his client and friend know it’s a private story, but it’s not going to stay private much longer. So the bigger question is — will there be any way for Valentin to use this info for his own gain? Hmm…

Wedding Woes For Violet?

Violet grows curious. She’s worried she won’t get to be the flower girl in her dad and Anna’s wedding but that is probably a worry she doesn’t need to have. It’s just whether or not she’ll be stuck being a flower girl for two brides instead of one!

But that’s not all her dad has on his plate to worry about. Finn extends an olive branch. He says there’s something he needs to say. Is he finally putting his past with his father behind him? Or will what he says cause a lot more problems?