Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@KBEANS  It was nice.  Quiet but nice.  Thanks for asking.  I've met a lot of people with the same birthdate.

Hope you are well.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

GH's Chase is staring in a Netflix film starting 12/14 called A California Christmas.  It is a feel good romantic comedy where opposites attract.  I would expect nothing else from a Christmas movie Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Happy Birthday!!

Have missed you here on our GH threadHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I do not think Jason & Liz will ever get back together. She could never accept his job either. Although I never could figure out why Franco the serial killer was a better choice. Jake was a mistake because of a defective condom but he has supported him. Jake treated him awful when he returned. Jason was trying but he wanted nothing to do with him.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  I've been told that I'm over sharing so ..........

Honored Contributor

I'm  feeling a little down today and thought about this. It was done last December; however the link still works.

@Tique wrote:

It's about 20 minutes long if interested in seeing.

GH Acoustic Holiday Special 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I'm  feeling a little down today and thought about this. It was done last December; however the link still works.

@Tique wrote:

@Tique , I'm sorry you're feeling down.  <hug>

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Dear @Tique I just finished watching/listening to the above.  I don't presume to have known @Preds as well and in the same light as you, however, I will share this; during the 20 minutes, I felt like @Preds could certainly be looking down on us and giving a wink to us all.  Also, this song-fest gathering to me is just another one of her fabulous soirees.  I hope this makes sense to you and that I am expressing myself adequately and I truly believe she is with us most especially during this first holiday season without her physical presence.  Believe, just believe and smile.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  @Wsmom   I've shared this before. The holiday season is hard for me so I usually try to schedule little fun things/events to help but this year those distractions aren't available. I made the mistake of turning on the news and well it was a mistake. Enough said.

I can usually rely on someone here for a pick-me-up. There are ladies who are going through their first holiday season without a loved one so we'll all get through this together. There are enough of us that we can't all be down at the same time. Love smiley 4 

@mysoutherncomfort  thanks for your thoughts about Preds. I do understand them. I think she would be giving me a virtual kick. Ouch!!! 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   Sending hugs and good thoughts your way.  Please know we are here for you anytime you need us.

Yes, we all have varying issues/triggers around the holiday season.  Sometimes I think that those with generous hearts often are the hardest hit.  I can only speak for myself in that I am often uplifted by my dear friends here.  Knowing that others really care helps so very much.  And, many times I find music does help my mood.

You, dear lady, are one of the best.  I sincerely hope you can feel the virtual hugs being sent your way.  If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask.  We all need to lean on someone and that's friendship.  

@Tique. I hope you have a better day tomorrow and on and on.