Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal 

Happy Birthday GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal   ,,, Hope it's a great day my friend!

Image result for happy birthday gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Awwwww, thanks @Preds and @Tique .  This old lady sure is feeling all 61 yrs today!!

I plan on doing very little at work today.  My Dad always said, "on your birthday, you should only accept phone calls and mail".  (The good ole' days)

Did anyone else notice that suddenly Carly came from behind Sonny's staircase like there is a room or hallway there??  It was always up against the wall on the side where you enter the stairs and yesterday she walks into the living room from behind the stairs!!!

I hope Nina finds the ring and I really hope she already has the pic of Helena!  I hope she outsmarts everyone in PC on her wedding day!!  I do like MS better in the role, but CW is growing on me and I am trying to give her a chance.  Any way, I am all in on team Nina!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday @redwingsgal !

Have a spectacular day!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal :  Adding my very best wishes for a healthy, happy and safe birthday and sending a birthday hug for a fabulous year. 

Oh, wait, I'm receiving an email.  Yes, it's from "Cold Stone" and the "Jackel" who are on tour and they asked me to send their very best to the birthday girl!!.  :heart:

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

'General Hospital' Spoilers Update: Matt Cohen Returns As Dr. Griffin Munro To Save Lucas' Life - Willow's Pregnancy Surprise!

GH Spoilers: Dr. Griffin Munroe, paging, Dr. Griffin Munroe!

...Carly will make a few phone calls and as it turns out she may have an ace in the hole when it comes to Lucas’s recovery, and that ace is – Dr. Griffin Munro! He should be re-emerging onto the scene soon.

Hope this is true. I could use a little Griffin right about now.

@Tique  I hope it's true too.  I can always use a little Griffin.  He doesn't even have to speak. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Parry Shen Confirms He’s NOT Leaving General Hospital

Parry Shen General Hospital

Apparently, reports of Parry Shen’s General Hospital exit have been greatly exaggerated thanks to the actor himself commenting on a speculation story about Brad’s demise.

Parry Shen Clarifies

Earlier this week, Soap Hub reported that Shen seemed to be saying he was leaving GH on his Facebook page after the soap blog, SoapDirt, surmised Brad might die in a car accident this week. This came after rumors surfaced on Twitter over the same thing.

Fans expressed their sadness on his FB post, as well as all over Soap Twitter, but Shen did not deny he was leaving until after GH aired yesterday and we learned that Brad came through the car accident practically unscathed.

However, fans were relieved on Wednesday evening when Shen took to Twitter to respond to followers and admit that no, he is not leaving and his FB post was all in fun over the weekend. “Nope [I am not leaving]. And I read all the sweet farewells. I honestly had no idea anyone would really care. So, this was kinda like being at my own eulogy reading all these incredible messages,” he tweeted.

Various tweets followed, including Shen saying the Chris Evans Avengers quote should have been the giveaway. “Chris Evans technically did. If I was really leaving, I wouldn’t plagiarize someone else’s farewell. But I couldn’t clarify until today’s show aired...”

Shen also admitted he didn’t realize his FB comment would have been taken out of context. Regarding social media usage, he tweeted: “But what was NOT an expert use was assuming my comment about an article regarding Brad’s demise on my FB wouldn’t be taken out of context and blown outta proportion like a game of telephone gone wrong.”

All we can say is we are glad Shen and Brad are not leaving the GH canvas because there is obviously so much more story to tell.

@Preds @cowboy sam  @DLew @vermint  @ro1234 @BeckiWV @Eager2Learn @grandma r  @LipstickDiva  @wsmom  @corita @RainyDayGirl  @southern comfort @redwingsgal @SleeplessinSD @daisy3  @Roxxy @Coquille @Lizzy E  @kelsey17  @abbalulu  @rhodygal  @Tricolor1  @moonlady @kjayr @CLHS68  @amyb @Annabellethecat  @I am still oxox  @Renata  @vsm @Nancy Drew 1  @Wiskota  @VaBelle35 

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal  happy birthday, hope it's a great one! 🎉🌹❤️🎈🎂🎁🎊

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

...Did anyone else see the GH holiday music video on Facebook??  I thought it was very nice.

It's about 20 minutes long if interested in seeing.

GH Acoustic Holiday Special 

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Tique wrote:

'General Hospital' Spoilers Update: Matt Cohen Returns As Dr. Griffin Munro To Save Lucas' Life - Willow's Pregnancy Surprise!

GH Spoilers: Dr. Griffin Munroe, paging, Dr. Griffin Munroe!

...Carly will make a few phone calls and as it turns out she may have an ace in the hole when it comes to Lucas’s recovery, and that ace is – Dr. Griffin Munro! He should be re-emerging onto the scene soon.

Hope this is true. I could use a little Griffin right about now.

@Tique  I hope it's true too.  I can always use a little Griffin.  He doesn't even have to speak. ❤️

I just read that Matt Cohen will be in a Chanukah/Christmas movie on Hallmark on 12-14

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.