Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique Points well taken.  Agree with Julian's "talking out loud"; really an "ex" mob boss doesn't know better than to be possibly "overheard" and keep his mouth shut.  Agree with Nik/Val/Jax way over acting.  As for Finn, still thought it was "cute" in that he has known he's "a dad" about a week now.  OK, hopefully, it's the last time we hear "single dad".  And, what would he do without Anna just about now? 

Ava crawling on the floor, given the drug and the "ghost residing in hell", I might, too, crawl on the floor.  Seeing Nik is what got her checked into Shadybrook in the first place. Just one more thing I need to add about the "floor crawling" and Ava's loud screams....is there anyone...anyone at all at Shadybrook.....that may want to check on the patient who seems to be in distress?

Who will find Nik's ring on the floor?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Is Nikolas Finally Caught?

GH Spoilers for Thursday reveal a day of confrontations and surprises.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Jax twisted Nikolas’s arm to get him to meet because he needed to know what the heck happened with Hayden. The Dark Prince admits that he staged an attack to scare their accomplice but will he reveal more?

It will be interesting to see if Nik lets him know how Hayden was about to blow everything. But these two are wasting valuable time because as they argue, Martin and an accomplice — probably Valentin — look like they’re breaking into Ava’s gallery.

Speaking of Ava, Nina goes to see her and finds her in a sorry state, spouting off about how Kiki is now in hell. Nina wants to know who told her that — will Nik’s ring on the floor provide her a clue and blow Nik’s whole plan?

Guilty Conscience

Sonny is sympathetic when Brad spouts off that the accident is all his fault but he still wants to know why Brad would say that. So does Carly and for that matter, and we bet Epiphany is curious too! Will Brad spill anything to implicate Julian?

Pieces are still coming together for others in Port Charles but Jordan’s findings are inconclusive. What a surprise!!! It still seems fishy to Chase, who says as much to Michael. He presses Chase for more information when he lets it drop that he isn’t sure it was an accident.

Willow Worries

Willow has managed to drag out this possible pregnancy drama for yet another day, driving Sasha and the audience to the brink but it looks like she will finally confide in Sasha what is going on.

Things are looking up for Nelle when she gets a new cellmate and it’s someone she knows because Nelle seems to want to catch up on things. Could her new roomie be Sam?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

'General Hospital' Spoilers Update: Matt Cohen Returns As Dr. Griffin Munro To Save Lucas' Life - Willow's Pregnancy Surprise!

GH Spoilers: Dr. Griffin Munroe, paging, Dr. Griffin Munroe!

...Carly will make a few phone calls and as it turns out she may have an ace in the hole when it comes to Lucas’s recovery, and that ace is – Dr. Griffin Munro! He should be re-emerging onto the scene soon.

Hope this is true. I could use a little Griffin right about now.

Esteemed Contributor

The return of Griffin might be just what we need.  We know that he and Patrick Drake are the only ones who could possibly save Lucas.  

Speaking of Lucas, of course he won't remember what Brad told him!!!  And, the rotten weasel skates free again!!

Jordan is the most inept PC ever!

Love those smiles from Wiley/Jonah!

I felt sad for Ava while Nik was playing with her mind.  The actress is so much prettier without all the heavy makeup.  Her skin is beautiful.

The ring......of course Nina will find it.

I am liking this new dynamic between Finn and Anna.

And now, it's a race to the gallery!!!

Did anyone else see the GH holiday music video on Facebook??  I thought it was very nice.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   I saw and enjoyed it also.

Honored Contributor

So wasn’t that nut that tried to kill Alexis the person who testified against Sam in the beginning?

If so, maybe Sam will be freed, sighting bias, since the nut had an agenda against Alexis and her family?

Honored Contributor

If that ring of Nikolas’ is that big that it is always so easily falling off of his finger...maybe he should leave it somewhere safe?

I mean....that’s what I’d do....

Honored Contributor

@Tique @grandma r 

I am one of the few who doesn't want to have anything to do with facebook...

I'd rather be here and chat with my GH friends(and Day's andPred's)HeartHeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

As for Wed.'s GH   thumbs down to the writers...Smiley Sad

they like to bait us and switch to the opposite....

Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Are you thinking of Sherri Anderson, the nurse who overheard Sam say something to Jason about wanting Shiloh dead?