Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique   Thank you for the photos!!!

Super Contributor

I have been watching General Hospital since summer, 1977. At the time it was a 45 minute show. I used to watch One Life to Live but due to summer's end and a return to school, I was only able to see the last 15 minutes. I followed the actress Jackie Zeman (Bobbie) after her character Lana was murdered by Brad so he could pursue Jenny. Lana was a victim. Bobbie was a "bad girl." I rooted for her to "win" Scottie. I thought Laura was too young and troubled. 

For me the characters that represent GH are Dr. Hardy and nurse Jessie Brewer. I love seeing their pictures on "the wall" with others who have passed. Lila was the epitome of strength and kindness. My favorite character is Tracy. Jane Elliot is a fabulous actress. I really look forward to seeing her in December. 

I consider myself to be a 4 as a GH expert because there were some gaps in my viewer history. Through VHS and Soapnet and now the ABC app I haven't missed too much. 

Watching GH is my guilty pleasure. I have grown older with Bobbie. And now she is a great grandmother! She thinks it's through adoption. I hope she will find out soon that Wylie is Jonah. 

Thank you to all for sharing my passion and love/hate relationship with General Hospital!

Honored Contributor

Remember these little guys? 

View image on Twitter

They have now left GH where they played the part of James West, son of Maxie Jones and the late Nathan West. Their new gig is on Days.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r   IMO, you are not ranting at all!  I feel exactly the same way.  Our local folks break in to let us know that "a cat is up a tree".....LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It aired completely here.

OMG I wanted to bang my head into the wall over yesterday's episode.  I mean really???  There is a second car in very plain view but no one sees it?  Julian is walking all over as is Dr. whatever and no one sees Lucas' car?   The cops arrive and no one sees the car?  

Then when they finally get a clue, there is no rush to check anything with the other vehicle?  EMS doesn't seem that interested in checking the occupants.  How dump can all of this be?  

But someone Jordan immediately realizes there are no skid marks.  ROFLOL      

Honored Contributor

I also had the interuption Tuesday and missed part of GH...grr!

@Lipstickdiva 

yep..the keystone cops at their finest work once again  ..smh!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my...while watching today's show, I just shook my head and kept saying "ridiculous" to myself!!  Brad lives, Lucas is critical, Ava is flipping out and Nik is a ghost!!  Have writers lost their writing talent???  Can the stories on this show get any worse??

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It aired completely here.

OMG I wanted to bang my head into the wall over yesterday's episode.  I mean really???  There is a second car in very plain view but no one sees it?  Julian is walking all over as is Dr. whatever and no one sees Lucas' car?   The cops arrive and no one sees the car?  

Then when they finally get a clue, there is no rush to check anything with the other vehicle?  EMS doesn't seem that interested in checking the occupants.  How dump can all of this be?  

But someone Jordan immediately realizes there are no skid marks.  ROFLOL      

I so wanted to post this yesterday. LOL  I couldn't believe that even these writers were this bad... but they were.  Let's just stay with this car and to heck with the other one.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@corita     Oh my...while watching today's show, I just shook my head and kept saying "ridiculous" to myself!!  Brad lives, Lucas is critical, Ava is flipping out and Nik is a ghost!!  Have writers lost their writing talent???  Can the stories on this show get any worse??

IMO sure it can and does get worse.  For instance, here is Nik at Shadybrook, talking to a nurse; giving her pills to give to Ava and the nurse says in essence, are you sure these won't hurt her? So, Nik, this stranger dressed in black slips her some bucks and reassures the nurse.  Well, there's a "do no harm" for the medical profession....NOT!

I did like Ava's performance today and as stated previously, she is a beautiful woman with minimal makeup enhancement.  I may be alone in this, however, I do like the interplay between Finn and Anna.  I think it's cute.

So, coming up we have Sleeze the lawyer breaking into the Gallery and Nikky will be breaking in too.

So, when the keystone cops find that the car's brakes were tampered with who will they finger?

Lucas, when he wakes up, will he remember what Brad told him?  My guess is no.

Bobbi is leaving me with the blahs these days.  Between her "baby breath talk" and the way she walks in heels, little baby steps.  What happened to the feisty, firey, Bobbi I knew from long ago?

Thank you, I have now ceased venting.:smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  since you're done, I'll start with my rant. While @corita  was shaking her head, I was laughing. I had to remind myself several times this was supposed to be serious but between the men [Finn, Valentin, Jax, Nikolas] overacting, Julian acting like an imbecile [talking out loud and saying all kinds of things that if overheard could cause him to incriminate himself] and Ava crawling on the floor, it was like watching a bad comedy. When the best scenes of the day are those with Michael you know it's bad. 

Oh and we've got it Finn; you're a single dad. It's not necessary to say it on a daily basis.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.