Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Who Lives — And Who Dies?

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a day of repercussions and devastation. You won’t want to miss a moment of this exciting episode.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Revenge and secrets have put four people on a collision course and there’s no telling who will survive the horrific car crash. Kendra was aiming her car like a weapon to wipe out Alexis, whom she blames for having killed her brother in a similar fashion.

Just as she’s about to fulfill her Thanksgiving wish, it looks like the car driven by Lucas, with Brad in the passenger seat, is careening right into her, courtesy of Julian’s handiwork with the brake line. This after Brad blurted out the truth about Wiley to Lucas — finally!.

Danger Unleashed

Speaking of truth, Neil and Julian have finally stumbled upon Kendra’s secret as Kristina arrives at the hospital to ask Neil and Julian where her mom is. They must alert her to the danger because spoilers reveal that Sonny reassures Kristina while Julian makes a devastating discovery.

Carly’s plans are cut short and she warns someone not to cross her husband since Sonny can do all that and more to them.

Meanwhile, the man himself is on a fishing expedition, trying to play Jax by saying Carly has told him everything. Will Jax believe Carly’s betrayed his secret and blow Nik’s cover sky-high?

Willow: On Pins and Needles

Willow didn’t even want Sasha to say the word pregnant but now that’s all she can think about. She is anxious to know the truth if she could be in the family way again and Sasha rightly points out that there is only one way to know for sure. But what answer does Willow want?

Meanwhile, Jordan is content with Curtis as they bask in their love. After all, it’s their anniversary. They better enjoy it while they can before news of the crash reaches them.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Tuesday Hmmmmm Moment:

I have one of those brains that suddenly remembers things just before sleep completely envelopes me like a tide rolling in. Since I didn't get in the bed until after 1:30A it was officially Tuesday. This was part of the conversation. Yes, I do have full conversations with myself; psychiatrists say it's ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer yourself. Well in the spirit of full disclosure, I not only answer myself; sometimes I get into a full blown argument/debate. At least it's never gotten physical.

Here's a snippet of last night's discussion.

T1: Did you realize that Alexis had been in the hospital since Halloween?

T2: Halloween? What you talking bout?

T1: Yes. It was definitely Halloween because when Molly took Alexis to GH, she was wearing her RBG costume.

T2: Omgosh. You are right. On my! Speaking of Molly that's the last time I remember seeing her.

T1. Yep. You're right. I was just getting ready to say that. Alexis has three daughters. Daughter #1 is otherwise occupied but why haven't the other two been to the hospital? For that matter, where are her friends, exes, and baby #2's daddy?

T2: Wow. So Diane, Jax, Ned, Sonny, even friend to all Laura were all MIA. Good thing the woman who wanted to kill her at least showed up.

T1: Guess so in a twisted way. It is noticeable when your daughter's boyfriend shows up more to visit you than your own daughter. And Sonny - he even went to see Ava but not Alexis. Well I'm sleepy. TTYL. Good night.

T2: Night.

Don't judge me. I'm a creative type.

Honored Contributor

Hahaha  Love it @Tique .  Guilty of the same, but I've solved a lot doing it.  Probably stirred up even more, but that's for another night. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Love the convo, @Tique !!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched Monday's episode this morning. Please don't tell me that this is just a teaser, and that Brad's secret will go down with the car wreck and once again Michael will be without his son. How much longer will this be dragged out. I'm guessing Kendra will die, Lucas will have amnesia, and Brad gets off free again. Meanwhile, Alexis??? Is she part of the crash, or does it happen before Kendra got to her?

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I am not body shaming. I was reading the thread where we discussed Sonya Eddy's [Epiphany's] weight loss. For the past couple of months whenever I have seen her it looks like she has gained some of the weight back. Am I correct?

@Tiqueit looks that way to me as well.

Honored Contributor

Alexis will probably be the only one who leaves the crash scene unscathed.  LOL  It looks like Lucas crashed into Kendra.  She'll probably die and I guess since Brad is leaving, so will he.  

I too am fearful the accident will leave Lucas in a coma and when he wakes up, he'll have amnesia and this storyline will continue to drag on.

Of course, it would be fitting if Alexis and Lucas both end up severely injured and in the hospital, courtesy of Julian.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   Love your conversation.  I do that too and sometimes I can't sleep afterward.

I want Brad in prison for the rest if his miserable life!!!  Killing him off just isn't fair to the viewers.  The whole Kendra s/l was a waste;  can't they come up with something better for Alexis???

So Brad finally tells Lucas the truth and, BAM, car accident.  I'm wondering if Lucas is the one leaving.  How convenient would that be for Brad!  Although Julian would be in quite a state since he cut the brake cable.  Regardless, I think these darn writers are going to keep dragging out this baby switch for as long as possible.  I hate that idea!!!

Honored Contributor

Two minutes in and we're interrupted in Illinois.

Anyone else?

Contributor

Same here.NBC and CBS are not carrying it.