Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 ... Stating our opinions is the fun.  Never be afraid to let it out here.  Who cares if others don't agree?  They are yours and you are entitled to them.

Wonderful neighbors.  Always nice to be gifted food.  Merry Christmas!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68   I don't know if you noticed this but in July I started adding the tagline "All are welcome" to the first post of the thread. I like to mix it up sometimes by adding and changing things. This month's OP might have been too long. Not many seemed to like it; that's the not-so-good news. The great news is that in addition to the usual ladies who contribute regularly, there were others who also shared their GH Stories. That in my opinion means it was a successful QOTM.

You have inspired me to expand the tagline starting with next month's thread. I hope in addition to reading it, you will also reply. No pressure! Heart

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

For those who have missed the villainous character, Shiloh Archer, they can catch the actor behind it, Coby Ryan McLaughlin on an upcoming episode of CBS’ “Hawaii Five-O.” The episode is titled “Loa‘a pono ka ‘iole i ka pūnana,” which means the rat was caught right in the nest in Hawaii. It is set to air on January 10, 2020, at 8:00 PM.

In the episode, where McLaughlin is set to portray Luke, Lou Grover (Chi McBride) and Five-0 will investigate a murder committed at a private golf course where they will find a man who was frozen to death on a cryo-chamber in the locker room. Meanwhile, Steve McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin) goes with Danny Williams (Scott Caan) to find the father of the boy who’s been bullying Charlie Williams (Zach Sulzbach).

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

For those who have missed the villainous character, Shiloh Archer, they can catch the actor behind it, Coby Ryan McLaughlin on an upcoming episode of CBS’ “Hawaii Five-O.”

@Preds   thanks for the laugh. Even Roxy got a kick out of that.

See the source image

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Anything to make the season bright @Tique .  LOL

Honored Contributor

Will GH be on Tomorrow?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Will GH be on Tomorrow?

@I am still oxox   yes. New episode. Spoiler will be posted momentarily.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Michael and Nelle Face Off

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal shocking confrontations and differences of opinion.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Nelle plays it cool with Willow as she tries to manipulate her into handing over Wiley. Luckily, Michael gets there in the nick of time to upset Nelle’s plans. She once again tries to get to Michael but quickly learns she’s barking up the wrong tree. But the whole experience will open Willow’s eyes to what Michael and Chase were up against. It will also cause her to wonder why and how Brad could be friends with the master manipulator.

Julian scrambles to find gifts for his sons when he runs into Brook Lynn again. The two talk as she tries to figure out how he ended up making a kid with Olivia. Later, Brook Lynn is shocked when Tracy turns up at the mansion!

Time Flies

Liz is understanding as she explains and updates Franco on the havoc his time as Drew caused. He’ll be surprised by the extent that things changed. But when Cam and Jake return, the family kicks the Christmas cheer into high gear.

Sonny wants to know why Gladys is around, suspecting it’s about the payments but she denies. Instead, she wanted to help calm him down because he missed Yvonne. When she overhears Yvonne’s husband talking about a feeding tube for her, Gladys will shock Sonny with what she says next.

Finn and Anna Clash

Anna and Finn have a difference of opinion when he asks her what she’s going to do now that she’s found incriminating evidence about Peter. Finn worries someone else may get hurt if she chooses to say nothing.

Makes sense to me.

But their bickering will have to take a backseat to help Violet, who is missing her mommy a great deal. Finn will have to step up to make his daughter feel safe and loved, with an able assist from Anna.

It's been interesting seeing Anna interacting with Violet. I'm liking it.

Maxie helps Peter but she also makes him squirm as they discuss his heroics. Maxie will also talk up the fact that Jason, as Drew’s brother, will never stop until he finds out who wanted his brother dead, upsetting Peter.

Oh dear. How dare Maxie upset Peter. Peter, you're going down.

Respected Contributor

@Tique OMG, Roxy is looking better than ever!  Don't know if this is true....just a rumor, but, I'll pass it along.  I have heard that Roxy and Rudolph have developed a very close friendship.  Now, no particulars and I'm not insinuating anything.  JUST that they are very close.  I have heard that Santa welcomed Roxy at the North Pole.  Aren't friends just the best!!!   Oh gee, that sounds like this thread. :heart:

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  ... Clarice needed a drinkng buddy so she got Roxy to come up and be a Comfort Pet for Ruddy.  Ruddy was driving her nuts because of the demands that Santa was putting on him.  Roxy calms him down and then hangs out with Clarice while Rudolph goes about his Merry Way.

Things are working out nicely in the North Pole, or so I've heard.  Rumor has it that Roxy will be back in time for the  New Year clebraions.  Fingers crossed.  Just wouldn't be New Years without her.