Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Suziqzee    here is your official welcome:

OHHHH I LOVE it!!! Love me some Roxy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee   Welcome to our GH family!!!  With the official Roxy welcome, you are part of our group!!!

@Tique Thank you for everything you do!!!!

I'm off to the January thread now!

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI:

Veteran actress Pamela Payton-Wright, best known to soap fans as Addie Cramer on ONE LIFE TO LIVE, has died at the age of 78. She passed away on December 14 in Harmony, PA.

Payton-Wright began her career in in the early '70s with roles on popular primetime series like CANNON, MANNIX, GUNSMOKE, and BONANZA as well as appearing in movies like Corky and Going in Style. She also had a very successful career on Broadway in shows like The Cherry OrchardThe Crucible, and M. Butterfly. She played Juliet in Romeo & Juliet and Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire.

One Life to Live David Blair Addie

Addie was beloved by OLTL characters and fans alike. (Photo Credit: ABC/Lou Rocco)

In 1979, she joined the cast of NBC sudser ANOTHER WORLD as Hazel Parker for a year but is best remembered for her turn as Agatha "Addie" Cramer on OLTL, a character she portrayed on a recurring basis from 1991 until the soap left the air in 2012. Addie was Dorian's older sister and Blair's mother. Dorian was stunned to learn that her sister hadn't died but had been institutionalized by their parents and the siblings enjoyed an emotional reunion. Later, Addie was able to rejoin society with the help of a new medication and became a proper part of the Cramer family, even briefly marrying Dorian's ex, David Vickers!

Payton-Wright is survived by her son, Oliver Dickon Hedley Butler and his wife, Cynthia Flowers, as well as brother Gordon Trafford Payton-Wright, sisters Brenda Payton-Wright Davies and Barbara Payton-Wright Quackenbush, and her two nephews, Payton David Quackenbush and Peter Wright Quackenbush. Our thoughts are with her family and loved ones during this difficult time. For more on your favorite OLTL stars, keep reading the ABC edition of Soaps In Depth magazine.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee  First and foremost, welcome to this thread. Ahhh, as for Nina/Sasha, I for one think they love each other and would be a lovely mother/daughter duo.  If only....of course this is GH, even though the test was "rigged" well, again I repeat, this is GH.  :womanlol:BTW, how long have you been watching GH?  Just curious.  Happy New Year, @Suziqzee 

Respected Contributor

@Tique I have a comment I would like to make & am putting it here as I want the new year to be a fresh start. You said try not to take things personal. I would have thought nothing of it but I was called out by name & to me that makes it personal. None of us agree all the time & that is fine but don't attack me if you disagree just say I don't agree with you. Now that is all I intend to say on the matter. I intend to let it go & start the new year off with a fresh start & see how it goes.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68   thank you for bringing this up because it allows me to explain something to you. I don't know if you remember but I had a similar experience as yours with the same person. I think it was in the October thread [not going to do a search to confirm]. I ended up just walking away from mine because that's what my mind told me to do.

I take responsibility for you thinking I was targeting you because I did post that I was adding something to the tagline which was inspired by you. That was the first part. The second part was a spur of the moment which I decided to add as I was writing. It was for me and anyone else who sometimes takes things personally when we should let it go.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Subtle, very subtle. Comiseration...so validating. 

Valued Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Suziqzee  First and foremost, welcome to this thread. Ahhh, as for Nina/Sasha, I for one think they love each other and would be a lovely mother/daughter duo.  If only....of course this is GH, even though the test was "rigged" well, again I repeat, this is GH.  :womanlol:BTW, how long have you been watching GH?  Just curious.  Happy New Year, @Suziqzee 

Thanks for the warm welcome, @mysoutherncomfort!  I have been watching since the 80's, on and off. And Happy New Year to you, too!