Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

If your BD is in December, please let us know.

Image result for happy birthday december babies

December 5th  -  Redwingsgal

December 12th -  Annabellethecat

December 14th -  Preds

December 20th -  southern comfort

@Tique , thank you so much for not making  our birthday cake in red and or green!!  

We appreciate you,

Every December Birthday Ever

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I started watching back in the black and white days when GH was 30 min long.  The oldest memory I have is when Jesse clocked Phil over the head with an ashtray in Steve's office.  I was very young, so if this is incorrect, please help a gal out with the right details!

There were years in the 70s (before VCRs) when I did lose touch, but never really quit watching at all.  I was one of the AMC, OLTL and GH fans all my life.  

I would consider myself a 3 or 4 with my memories, but like all of my others, the GH memories are getting foggier by the day!

I LOVE this board, you gals are the only ones I have that still watch GH, and I really enjoy everyone's thoughts and ideas and @Tique , you are the greatest host ever!!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I am not body shaming. I was reading the thread where we discussed Sonya Eddy's [Epiphany's] weight loss. For the past couple of months whenever I have seen her it looks like she has gained some of the weight back. Am I correct?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

"first we sing, then we eat"

Was not expecting Monica to sabotage Olivia, but, there needed to be a reason for pizza.

So Brad finally blurts out the truth, just as they crash.  Wonder how this will play out.  Will Lucas remember or will he be in a coma????  If Lucas does remember, will he do the right thing???  Sorry, but as much as I despise Brad, having him killed off is too easy.  The viewers deserve to see him found out, convicted of his crimes, and be sent to prison.  All these years of lying and manipulation deserve a better ending.

Anyone have an idea as to Brook Lynn's agenda????  Obviously she will somehow be involved with Tracy's return.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm, so this year a perfectly fine Thanksgiving is in the offing thanks to Olivia.  AND, now it was "stolen" and we find out Monica is the culprit who asked Epiphany to whisked it away to GH.  Pizza for all; still keeping in tradition.

Looking to see what Brooke Lynn is up to.  Was hoping for a cordial family reunion with Brooke Lynn and whomsoever, obviously, that  is not likely.

Riding to the rescue:  Who will save Alexis from Kiefer's sister?  Place your bets; the tables are open!  Am guessing Brad/Lucas' car will collide with Kendra's.  So, if the post that PS is leaving; then Lucas should be saving Alexis.  Or, whatever.  :womanhappy:

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, of the people involved in the accident the person I would most like to not see survive is Alexis.   Lucas, no reason to get rid of and we want to see him do the right thing; Brad, for the obvious reasons, we want to see him go down for what he has done; the sister, she's got a short storyline I'm assuming so will be gone anyway.   I'm just not fond of the Alexis character anymore and wouldn't mind seeing her go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

Sadly, of the people involved in the accident the person I would most like to not see survive is Alexis.   Lucas, no reason to get rid of and we want to see him do the right thing; Brad, for the obvious reasons, we want to see him go down for what he has done; the sister, she's got a short storyline I'm assuming so will be gone anyway.   I'm just not fond of the Alexis character anymore and wouldn't mind seeing her go.

I agree with you @Wsmom  about Alexis but I've also realized something else - I no longer care about Lucas. In my scenario Lucas would die shortly after he told someone in his family what Brad had told him. Brad would go to jail after a trial where he would be found guilty. His sentence would be so long we would never see him again. The police would discover Julian's part in the accident so he would also get jail time. Additionally it would be the final straw for his family who would all denounce him. Both Julian and Brad would have to live with what they had collectively done to Lucas.

Michael would discover his godchild is really his son. Willow would be told that her baby actually died shortly after birth. Because Willow and Michael are friends, she would continue to be a part of Jonah's life. She would grieve for her baby but she would also be preparing for her new baby with Chase.

The End

Oops forgot about Ava. She would not turn her back on Julian because they are two of a kind.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Frequent Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I am not body shaming. I was reading the thread where we discussed Sonya Eddy's [Epiphany's] weight loss. For the past couple of months whenever I have seen her it looks like she has gained some of the weight back. Am I correct?

@Tique wrote:

Yes. I noticed this today when she helped Monica get rid of the turkey and fixins. So hard to struggle with the weight challenges - for her and so many of us.

Valued Contributor

Hi all. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I am from Pennsylvania and have been watching GH since I was very young. My Mom always had "her stories" on and GH was my favorite. I vaguely remember the original Monica.

When I went to college, my viewing temporarily stopped. Everyone was a Days fan and both of the lounges on my floor had it on. So, from 87-91, I have no idea what went on.

I would say that I'm an average GH expert, a #3. To me, Lila Q is the character who defines GH for me. She was a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart, but not afraid to put her foot down when she needed to. The world needs a few more Lilas.

I predict that Lucas will have temporary amnesia that will drag out until February or May sweeps. Having Brad die in the accident is just far to easy. I would have loved to see him have to own up to his lies, be the town pariah, go on trial, be sentenced to life in jail and then have Julian be his cell mate. 

I, too, would like to see Alexis off the canvas permanently. The writers have destroyed another once-strong woman. I remember that the only time she was cowardly was around Helena. Now she is just a clueless shell of the woman she once was.

I loved that Monica arranged to have the Thanksgiving dinner stolen. But, I've gotta say, there wasn't a whole lot of food there. If Mama Pasta was in charge, I would expect nothing less than a 24 pound bird with multiple side dishes, not something that would fit into two foil pans.

I don't care for the new Brooke-Lyn. I liked the last one. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique,  do love your scenario; however, let's face it....this is GH and that is far too satisfying of a resolution of storylines.  The writers would never want to do a satisfying storyline for the viewers.  They prefer us unhappy with storylines.  Woman Wink