Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@BeckiWV, they seriously pre-empted this show because Urban Meyer is retiring?  Geez.  That's ridiculous.

Yes they did, on and on.  It's annoying too because I wanted to see Ephinany.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nina is trying to play the good cop to Lulu's bad cop. It's bizarre, but then so is Nina. 

Yesterday's program began on time and then George S broke in to tell us the train to College Place was just pulling in to its destination. Meanwhile we watched cars and people walk around. There was no reason to break in as there was nothing to see, especially after the whole morning had been spent covering the final memorial and the boarding of the train. On top of that our local station was set to do a mid day news in the first place. So could someone tell me what happened the last 15 minutes of the show. I think i left off with Laura and Ryan having final words and his threatening her.

Esteemed Contributor

George does like to break into programming whenever possible!!!!  Usually nothing of importance that couldn't wait a few more minutes.

Hopefully, I can remember.  Alexis presented the evidence to Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee, thus releasing Griffin.  Laura asked Ryvin if was threatening her.  He said of course not.  He left and Alexis entered as Laura had called her.  Laura said she believes her husband needs a psychiatrist. Michael ran into Willow at GH.  He apparently had opened up about Jonah at the support mtg.  Willow asked about the mother.  They chatted a bit and Michael was mid sentence to ask her out when Chase walked up and asked Willow if they were still on for their date.  Willow seemed uncomfortable. Ryvin called Jordan to ask about the investigation and of course she told him that Griffin had been cleared and they were looking into a connection with the two murders.  Ryvin had a very chilling grin on his face.

That is how it ended.  I really don't remember anything else.  Hope I helped!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  the laugh was chilling but it was also a bit gleeful. Ryvin seemed so pleased the police had connected the two murders and felt like it was probable they were committed by one person.

Well Liesl was back to her usual scowling self. She's about 99% sure Anna and Finn are setting her up so will she take that 1% chance that they aren't.

I like Willow. Think I'd rather see her with Chase.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers for Monday December 10:

Ava is having a hard time.

Julian tries to smooth things over.

Carly pays a visit to Morgan’s grave.

General Hospital Spoilers for Tuesday December 11:

Laura brings Sonny up to speed.

Nina is disappointed.

Anna looks to the future.

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday December 12:

Carly confronts “Kevin.”

Ava receives a surprise visit.

Nina is encouraged to give Valentin another chance.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday December 13:

Kim gives Oscar his space.

Cameron pays Julian a visit.

Sonny and Oscar have a heart-heart.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday December 14:

Stella gains a little insight.

Laura confides in Lulu.

Nina makes a decision.

More December Spoilers:

Ava flips out on Carly during Kiki’s funeral.

Emma will be back in Port Charles for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

I think I missed something was it the same young woman with the long hair that was massaging Oscar and then ended up in the Memory Care facility that Mike was visiting. Who is she?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Her name is Daisy. She is involved with Kristina & Oscar & now it seems the Memory Care place. It seems to be some kind of cult she is recriting for.

Esteemed Contributor

Daisy may be the cult recruiter, but, she obviously has ulterior motives.  Just who is the cult leader?  Looks like Sam is their target.  Are they using Kristina to get to Sam????

Time for Margaux to go back to wherever she came from.  The role is unnecessary and the actress just is not the best.

Can they please return Jonah to Michael before Christmas?????

How long do they plan to drag out Ryan's story????

I understand how Marcus feels about his wife.  Sadly she doesn't remember him.  That is one of the realities of this hideous disease!

Honored Contributor

That story where the wife doesn't know/remember her husband is straight from a story that was done on Grey's Anatomy a couple of years ago. Marcus is in for a rude awakening. He won't be able to stop his wife from gravitating toward Mike because all of her past memories have been wiped out and she is no longer attracted to or comfortable with him. Maybe Marcus will turn to Stella.

Maybe Daisy is related to the man that died. Whatever...I don't want another drawn out storyline until they resolve some of the ones that have been dangling for months.

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Can we PLEASE end one story before we start ten more?  So many going on that I don't even care about any of them anymore. 

So we're back to the flash drive ... do we or don't we?  Sam stalking?  Guess she was feeling left out and they needed to revive her storyline instead of getting JaSam back together. 

Daisy is creepy.  DA is boring.  Mike is sweet.  Stella needs to talk to Marcus and get him to chill.  Don't mess with our Mike.

Was weird hearing Sonny and Carly talking about Lila.  Sweet, but weird.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."