Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds. I'll try to help.  Mac and Felicia show up at Maxie's door to check on her.  Upon entry they see Maxie rubbing Peter's shoulders.  He was stuff from sleeping in the hallway all night.  As Peter leaves Mac follows him out to warn him not to hurt Nazis and to let him know they are extended family.  Meanwhile Felicia and Maxie talk about Maxie and Peter's friendship.  Felicia reassured Maxie that it'll be ok to find love again when the time is right.  A while later Peter shows up to retrieve his cufflinks.  Maxie asks if he'd like to go out for dinner sometime.

Chase questions Griffin again, followed by Jordan.  Griffin realizes that  he needs to relate what Ava did to himself and Sasha.  The dynamic duo to go Ava's to question her.  Ryvin is there and tells the cops that he and Ava were together all evening on Thanksgiving.  Cops leave, Ava asks why he gave her an alibi.  He says he knows she didn't kill Kiki.

Prior to that Ryvin told Ava that he killed Kiki, not physically, but, by pushing Ava to vent her anger and feelings.  Of course, he was just pushing more buttons.

Later Chase shows Jordan Kiki's wallet, found at Griffin's.  Blood already texted and confirmed (geez, that blanket must have gone to Siberia for testing).  Anyway, Chase tells Jordan the only thing missing was Kiki's driver's license.  He reminds her that Mary Pat's license was also missing.   Ding, ding, ding......They realize they might be looking for the same person for both murders!!!!!

Sonny met Margaux at Morgan's grave.  She says she is amazed that he actually has a heart.  Sonny tells her that being consumed with vengeance and hatred will not help her.  She was cold so Sonny gave her his scarf, telling her she isn't ready for PC winters.

Over at GH, Finn and Anna are chatting about their respective trips.  Epiphany pipes up and tells Anna she is way off base.  They all that then Epiphany takes Anna aside and asks her why she is pushing Finn toward Hayden.  Finn and Anna to their separate ways.  Next we see Anna on the plane when a man enters to sit next to her;  Finn!  He tells her whatever he had with Hayden is over and that he loves Anna.  Anna responds in kind.  They kiss.

I don't remember anything else that is significant.  Finn mentioned he didn't know who to ask to watch Roxy.  Anna suggested Chase but Finn said too soon and besides Chase is too busy looking for a murderer.  Oh, Sonny visited Griffin and tried to offer his sympathy.  He also offered to help in any way.  Griffin asked Sonny to go to Church to light a candle for Kiki.  Sonny said he would light 1000 candles.

Hope this helps.  And, I hope you are feeling better!!

Thank you for this good recap, I tape GH on ABC Columbus and it was preempted for the entire hour because the OSU football coach is retiring.  I don't care!  Lol.  Anyway I thank you.

Honored Contributor

I watched today's show before yesterday's. Neither were all that great. Best scenes yesterday to me were the ones with Griffin and Sonny.

Today's show was a little better. Watching Aiden with Laura and the conversation they were having was a reminder that things like this go on every day IRL. Aiden told Laura "the teacher doesn't make the rules for our class". He also said "we aren't supposed to talk about it" when she asked him who was bothering him. It sounds like Charlotte has been terrorizing him and apparently has laid down the law to the rest of her class. Nina is becoming almost unbearable as she continues to praise Charlotte and make excuses for her unacceptable behavior. It's a rare day when I agree with LuLu but she was right to be upset with Nina.

I hadn't seen Ephiphany when I read the first post about her weight loss. She looks better but I would never have thought she had lost that much. Good for her - she made that decision before she didn't have a choice.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68

I agree..Nina wasn't any help at all today..boo!

Good for Lulu for wanting to get through to Charlotte..so i hope this story will have a good ending soon!

I loved how Cameron and Franco talked and bonded...i had tears in my ears when Franco and Cameron hugged  Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV. You are werlcome.  Glad I could help..

Crazy that networks will interrupt programming for things so unimportant.   We have news on channel 6 daily from 12-1 and 4-7.  Stories like that can wait.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV, they seriously pre-empted this show because Urban Meyer is retiring?  Geez.  That's ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

IMO so far they are doing a lousy job with the Aiden/Charlotte bullying storyline. First of all, I cannot believe the school would be so lax about this.  I would think they would take something like this much more seriously.

Second of all, Charlotte's parents sure aren't taking any of this very seriously either.  LuLu talks a good game but what has she done?  Nothing.  She told the teacher she and Valentin hadn't even spoken to Charlotte because their schedules weren't jiving.  If you know your child is bullying another child, why would you not make dealing with that a top priority?  Valentin's been doing nothing of substance except trying to get Nina back and LuLu has been busy with her fake journalism career.  Not to mention I would think that if you were finally going to sit your child down, you as parents would speak first and get a game plan together on how you are going to approach the subject and deal with it. That's not a fly by the seat of your pants issue.

And why would Nina even be involved?  She was Charlotte's step-mom for what?  A few months?  She has no business being anywhere near LuLu and Valentin when dealing with this issue.   

Respected Contributor

Agree with everyone, Nina is allowing Charlotte to think what she is doing is ok and acceptable, it is not.  Laura will have this figured out today.

I must say that this last sweeps was easily the worst and most boring in the history of GH.

I, for one, am glad Urban Meyer is retiring.  GO BLUE!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

IMO so far they are doing a lousy job with the Aiden/Charlotte bullying storyline. First of all, I cannot believe the school would be so lax about this.  I would think they would take something like this much more seriously.

Second of all, Charlotte's parents sure aren't taking any of this very seriously either.  LuLu talks a good game but what has she done?  Nothing.  She told the teacher she and Valentin hadn't even spoken to Charlotte because their schedules weren't jiving.  If you know your child is bullying another child, why would you not make dealing with that a top priority?  Valentin's been doing nothing of substance except trying to get Nina back and LuLu has been busy with her fake journalism career.  Not to mention I would think that if you were finally going to sit your child down, you as parents would speak first and get a game plan together on how you are going to approach the subject and deal with it. That's not a fly by the seat of your pants issue.

And why would Nina even be involved?  She was Charlotte's step-mom for what?  A few months?  She has no business being anywhere near LuLu and Valentin when dealing with this issue.   

Re:  Charlotte and how her parents are handling it.  I think unfortunately Nina's reaction may be a lot more realistic that one would expect and Lulu's excuse of being too busy to deal with it.   Definitely not saying either is right, but I think not unusual.   As an example of Nina's reaction:  On a FB page I belong to a mom was mad because her child got in trouble for hitting another child.  The other child wouldn't share.  The overall response to her was what was done to the other child who wouldn't share; what is the school's rule for sharing.   Basically it was the child who wouldn't share's own fault he was hit because he wouldn't share.   On being too busy:  I have a friend whose child is way beyond the age to be potty trained and in fact day care is now saying something.  The child refuses.  They have had her evaluted and doctor's advice on what to do.  They haven't done it yet because they don't have time.

Honored Contributor

Taken at Hayley Erins Farewell Party

General Hospital Spoilers: Ryan Chamberlain (Jon Lindstrom) - Kiki Jerome (Hayley Erin)

Honored Contributor

Thankfully Sam stepped in. Once again someone else had to do what PCPD couldn't - prove Griffin's innocence. Alexis seemed to enjoy the little show she got to put on after Sam handed her the evidence.