Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

How could Ava get into the police station with a gun...they "should" have metal dectors..right??

Ok..if not i guess writers didn't think about that...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I know I said in the November thread I need to quit being so logical, but I cannot help it.  LOL

How in the world did Ava just get in through a side door to a holding area?  That is beyond ridiculous.  If she got in, that means anyone could walk right in and kill a witness, etc.  Stupid.

How is it that the lab was able to process the fingerprints on the knife so quickly to know it was Griffin's prints but we still have no result on the baby blanket?  I think the writer's forgot about that and they think we did too.

I know this will be unpopular but I want Hayden to come back and be with Finn.  I do not like Anna with him at all. The whole age thing doesn't make sense.  Finn went from Hayden who appears to be in his age range to Anna who is old enough to be Hayden's mother. 

I want all the teeny bopper storylines to end.  I don't care about Joss or Cam nor do I care about Oscar either.  And if they aren't going to do something meaningful with the Aiden/bullying storyline, then drop it like they do everything else.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I agree with everything you said.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Ok ok ok the last two minutes wow mind blown, I can not wait to watch tomorrow

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow..make sure you watch the preview for Tuesday

Spoiler
Ava wondered if Griffin didn't kull Kiki who did to Ryan.??..he tod her that he killed her!

@I am still oxox

I agree..wow!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok ok ok the last two minutes wow mind blown, I can not wait to watch tomorrow

-----------------

So surprise, surprise!!  The last two minutes were worth sitting thru one of the most poorly acted GH episodes I have ever seen!!!   I do believe Ava is the most dreadful actress on TV.  Sam is a close second. The entire hour was so over done and over acted!!

Esteemed Contributor

So anyone can walk into the interrogation room from the side door while a prisoner is handcuffed to the table??????  And, that someone was packing a loaded gun??????  How stupid do these writers think we are?????  In addition, the one way window gives a clear view from the squad room!!!  Yet no one noticed or heard anything!  Then, two more outsiders walk in!!!

Sam is sick, we don't need to  watch her sneeze!  The obit was of her previous husband?????  I just don't remember that.  Or is this just the latest history rewrite?

Do the writers intentionally write the police as baffoons?  Sure seems like it.  Chase also seems to have the same expression all the time.

Everyone believes that Ryan died in a fire;  however, with Kevin's odd behavior and now two gruesome murders of women, someone from that prior timeframe should become suspicious.  Oh, wait, that would be logical;  silly me.

Can we please have some dangling stories wrapped up before the end of the year??????

Valued Contributor

I think I must have missed something.  Whatever happened to Spenser?  After he tried to influence the election for mayor for Laura he just dropped out of sight.  Did he return to France (I hope)?  Did they ever have the election do over?  Is this just another story line that the writers forgot about?

Plus how many people see a hook up between Sonny and Margaux?   I can see it coming!

Valued Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Plus how many people see a hook up between Sonny and Margaux?   I can see it coming!

The keep throwing them together for some reason.  Hope that isn’t it. 

Trusted Contributor

I really do not want to see Sonny get mixed up with Margeaux;  he has too many children now with different women.  Besides, how will he explain that to Carly and expect to keep her this time.  When you look at the children from these relationships on this program, there are so many different couples going on, it gets crazy after a while as they do not stay together.