Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Moonlady wrote:
I'd like at least some of these storylines to be concluded--there are too many unresolved issues.

Yes, it's about time for the truth to be revealed about the baby, and Christmas seems to be the time they do that on this soap. And I can't imagine Lucas staying with Brad after the truth comes out. In addition, Brad should have been *nowhere* around babies (or hospitals) with his background.

I like Max Gail in the role of Mike but, sadly, his storyline is self-limiting.

The serial killer s/l is creepy. I don't know who'd be next on his list lol. I do think he might be "found out" by Carly. When he's stressed, Ryan has a habit of unconsciously tapping that Morse code--then he catches himself and stops. All it will take will be her hearing him doing that once, and she'll put 2 and 2 together.

If I'm not mistaken she's already heard him tapping it.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Tique ... I want to see that they fire all of the writers because they are doing a terrible job .... GH will be cancelled if these writers remain .... so sad 😢

@January121   no argument from me. I've been saying for months that I think TPTB are trying to force the viewers to stop watching. Then they will be "forced" to cancel the show due to the decline in ratings.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@roxxy1

Heather wow a real blast from the past and just what the show needs another crazed woman

@roxxy1 wrote:

And by the way.....Heather has been noticeably m.i.a. of late.  I always love when she has a storyline.  So evil, ya gotta love her.

@I am still oxox  I'm trying to think of all the current crazed women~~~

Ava, Leisl, Nina (sort of), but I like her, who am I forgeting ??

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1

Can we add Carly, Aunt Stella, Joss, I can name a few more Smiley Happy, the whole bunch of them are not real normal Smiley Happy

@roxxy1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@roxxy1

Heather wow a real blast from the past and just what the show needs another crazed woman

@roxxy1 wrote:

And by the way.....Heather has been noticeably m.i.a. of late.  I always love when she has a storyline.  So evil, ya gotta love her.

@I am still oxox  I'm trying to think of all the current crazed women~~~

Ava, Leisl, Nina (sort of), but I like her, who am I forgeting ??

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox  Oh and I think I heard Lucy will be back soon !!!

Esteemed Contributor

ABC Daytime programming is pretty awful right now anyway.  If they end GH daytime viewing will drop.  So far they have tried Katie Couric, Millionaire, etc.  Now they are pushing stupid videos and another GMA format show.  With the exception of the news, what do they really have for the afternoon????

Someone at ABC needs to wake up and hire those needed to save GH or the network will pay the consequences!

Respected Contributor

GH matched its all-time low in ratings recently, even though it gained viewers for the week that Sam and Jason encountered her at Ferncliff. I also read that their *total* number of viewers os down.

So, reflecting on the poor writing, I agree that seems like they're trying to turn off viewers. I think that ABC wants that time slot...

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

And, yes, I love Heather and her obsession with Kelly's BLTs lol. I haven't seen her in a while, but I'd been fast-forwarding quite a bit, so I might have missed her.

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady

I loved it whenever Franco would go and visit her...he didn't let her get away with anything....unless he needed her help...and bingo it would happen!

lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboysam Yes! And speaking of Franco, I have to say I like "unusual pairings" on soaps. They can really serve to rehabilitate a once-sinister character. I like Franco and Elizabeth together. And I even like Elizabeth more now that she's with Franco lol.