Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Nelle is a real piece of work!!!!  Michael is too dumb;  hopefully Carly will take charge.  First, get an actual exam.  If she is expecting, get a paternity test asap!!!  Nothing would surprise me!  Nelle got $10,000 from her betrayal.  That was more than enough to pay her bills.  I wouldn't be surprised if she went to some clinic to, well, you can guess.  Anyway, I think she would do anything to get her hands on Michael's money.

Quite the rock that Franco bought overnight!!!!  Kim questioning Liz;  when did they become bffs????

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique

Well Michael is standing up to Nelle and she can't understand why and keeps trying to lie,twist everything around trying to make herself look good...but it's not working...the 3 of them are confronting her and her twisted mind!

Good for Michae  he told Nelle it was overl! 

oops ..she told him"[ she was carrying his child..after he told her he he was selling the condo she lives in rent free!"

Why, hasn't  Sam realized she is still married to Jason not Drew??

hmmm..what will Liz say to the new ob doc that Franco over hear??

Wasn't he declared legally dead? That would make her marriage null and void.

Honored Contributor

We've been preempted all day because of our inch of snow in Atlanta so barring a youtube find, I'll be GH free today.  Who wants to buy the first round of celebratory drinks?  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

So Kim is an OB/GYN.

That means we will have lots of pregnancies, births, miscarriages, fertility issues and who knows what else.  We must continue to populate Port Charles with new characters after all.

They clearly chose an OB for a reason.

There are still many stories to clear up and secrets to reveal.

Liz has to find out that Franco knew.

The holidays are coming up.  Sam is staying with Drew and Liz will be available.

I still think we will get Liz and Jason again for a short while and then he will go back to Sam.

Wasn't Britt also an ob/gyn? There is a rumor she is coming back to PC. Maxi is pregnant. Supposely Nelle is going to say she's pregnant. Maybe Jordan will be pregnant. By the way, I like her and apparently I'm the only one who does.

Jordan is a horrible police commissioner, as she does not seem to get much accomplished on her own.  But boy does she keep herself in shape!  I admire the actress for that reason.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Most viewers really dislike Nelle, including me.  But she is playing the Nasty Nelle part to the max!!  I hate her little "so there" smile!!

Now the question, even though the doc said she was....is she really pregnant and if so, who is the daddy???

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

So Kim is an OB/GYN.

That means we will have lots of pregnancies, births, miscarriages, fertility issues and who knows what else.  We must continue to populate Port Charles with new characters after all.

They clearly chose an OB for a reason.

There are still many stories to clear up and secrets to reveal.

Liz has to find out that Franco knew.

The holidays are coming up.  Sam is staying with Drew and Liz will be available.

I still think we will get Liz and Jason again for a short while and then he will go back to Sam.

Wasn't Britt also an ob/gyn? There is a rumor she is coming back to PC. Maxi is pregnant. Supposely Nelle is going to say she's pregnant. Maybe Jordan will be pregnant. By the way, I like her and apparently I'm the only one who does.

Jordan is a horrible police commissioner, as she does not seem to get much accomplished on her own.  But boy does she keep herself in shape!  I admire the actress for that reason.

I don't think Jordan is any worse than any of the other PC commishes have been portrayed. Anna had her issues. Mac was always somehow missing the boat. They have to write it that way so that the bad guys can keep up the plot.

Honored Contributor

@corita I used to watch GH then stopped and only maybe 7 or 8 months I've been watching again so I don't have much reference.

I was shocked when Nell said she was pregnant and am wondering if anyone heard any of this before or did she just pull it out of the air?  I'm curious.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique

Well Michael is standing up to Nelle and she can't understand why and keeps trying to lie,twist everything around trying to make herself look good...but it's not working...the 3 of them are confronting her and her twisted mind!

Good for Michae  he told Nelle it was overl! 

oops ..she told him"[ she was carrying his child..after he told her he he was selling the condo she lives in rent free!"

Why, hasn't  Sam realized she is still married to Jason not Drew??

hmmm..what will Liz say to the new ob doc that Franco over hear??

Wasn't he declared legally dead? That would make her marriage null and void.

Didn't they have to declare him dead in order for Sam to get the Q shares? 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nelle's a schemer. I imagine this ploy has been in the works for quite some time. She may have told him she was on the pill or whatever, OR the child belongs to someone else. At least he's growing a brain. 

Valued Contributor

The way that actress is playing Nelle it's like she's being told to make her a bit 'crazy'. There's just something off in her manner. If she is pregnant, I'm hoping after she has the baby we have a Who Killed Nelle storyline to look forward to after that.