Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Yes, Drew was kidnapped.  However, as far as the Navy is concerned, he deserted.  Andre knows Drew was kidnapped;  will he do the right thing and clear up this mess.  

I would also assume that Drew has a bank account and maybe other assets in San Diego.  He has been living in Jason's home and spending Jason's money after all.

Does it bother anyone else that Drew is still wearing Jason's wedding band.  Yes, I know it belonged to Alan, however, wouldn't you think both Drew and Sam would want new rings?  Not to mention making their marriage legal.  Wonder if Drew will change his name from Cain to Quartermaine???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We always have a time thing with GH but I don't think much time has passed since the big reveal so no, I'm not bothered by the fact that Andrew and Sam are still wearing their old rings. I am wondering how long it will be before they realize they are not married because Sam is still legally married to Jason.

Instead of HypoLexis asking Jason to stay away from Sam, she should have been advising Sam she needs to get a divorce and then marry Drew or not.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I'm getting tired of Olivia whining and crying!!

Nelle is now plotting her  baby news ,until Every one Maxie and Lulu confront her tomorrow!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Oh!  Speaking of Maxie and Lulu, the janitor get up they are both in comes from Dragon Con which is the largest sci fi convention on the East Coast kind of like Comic Con.

Obviously the writers are a fan.  Check out Bob and Carl.  You can see them every Labor Day in Atlanta if you are in town.  

Janitors.jpg

Valued Contributor

I never did catch what the whole thing was during the time Oscar and Joss had the dna kit and I thought I saw Nelle with a test of some kind too. After about a minute of trying to figure out what I missed, I realized...

Oh. It's Nelle.

I don't care.

Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Oh!  Speaking of Maxie and Lulu, the janitor get up they are both in comes from Dragon Con which is the largest sci fi convention on the East Coast kind of like Comic Con.

Obviously the writers are a fan.  Check out Bob and Carl.  You can see them every Labor Day in Atlanta if you are in town.  

Janitors.jpg

I didn't know this. I'll have to show this to my son because we were marveling at some of the creative costumes at Dragon Con. Of course my favorites were always anybody as a Yip Yip monster from Sesame Street.

Frequent Contributor

I love reading your GH comments! A few things on my mind... Really have had enough of Amy, Ava and Griffin, and especially "Drew" talking in that awful "growling" voice...always complaining about poor him! I do LOVE when Diane is in a scene, and also love that Jason is back. It was fun to see him with Spinelli and with Robin. If GH could bring one character back for a special Christmas appearance, who would you want to see?????😊
Honored Contributor

@NCmom wrote:
I love reading your GH comments! A few things on my mind... Really have had enough of Amy, Ava and Griffin, and especially "Drew" talking in that awful "growling" voice...always complaining about poor him! I do LOVE when Diane is in a scene, and also love that Jason is back. It was fun to see him with Spinelli and with Robin. If GH could bring one character back for a special Christmas appearance, who would you want to see?????😊

@ncmom  For me, Tracy. A close second would be Roxy!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@NCmom wrote:

And maybe if Drew at least moved his lips when he talked, that would be a bonus.  And he's an adult...enunciate!  It isn't even worth trying to figure out what he's saying.

Frequent Contributor

😂👍I agree!!!