Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

I missed it, is Jason the "real" Jason and if so why does Sam not go to thim?

Elizabeth preggers again? Wow!

Woman HappyHeart

Maxie is preggers, not Elizabeth!!

Sam is in love with her husband, who, in my opinion will turn out to be the real Jason!

That is why she did not go to him

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgalThanks for the update. I only watch every three or four months, used to be a fanatic for 40 years!

I thought Maxie was gaining a little weight.

I will now keep up with the show on here, so glad this thread is started.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Since WHEN is Liz pregnant??? I don't remember that even being hinted at. We know Maxie is pregnant, and it has been rumored that Nelle will try that little ploy on Michael, which wouldn't surprise me. That always happens on Soaps. Anyone know what Nelle's gift to Joslin was about? She has something up her sleeve.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Since WHEN is Liz pregnant??? I don't remember that even being hinted at. We know Maxie is pregnant, and it has been rumored that Nelle will try that little ploy on Michael, which wouldn't surprise me. That always happens on Soaps. Anyone know what Nelle's gift to Joslin was about? She has something up her sleeve.

-----------------

Just a theory on these boards...she was standing with coat and purse in front of belly. 

Also, would be a "writer's storyline delight" to find out that Liz was pregnant after she marries Franco and then finds out that he had lied to her a long!!

Honored Contributor

@corita I noticed the same thing (about her covering up).

Over on Y&R we've had Abby being very creative about her belly.  She's supposed to have her baby for real in January.

She's been in a very heavy story line so I'm curious how they're going to handle her disappearance.  I keep thinking she'll get 'fed up' and take off for a few months.

Everyone says (and I agree) she's the only real bread winner in her family (for real) so she'll probably come back to Y&R eventually.  She lovely so I think it will happen.  Plus maybe a year or so before she got pregnant she adopted an infant (for real) so she'll have her hands full for awhile.  But it doesn't seem like her husband works much....so who knows.  

Anyway, I drift off subject.  I used to watch GH all of the time from way back and then left them.  I started watching it sometimes.  I adore Billy Miller but liked him as Billy over on Y&R.  Unfortunately, the Billy character now wouldn't (I don't think) fit his personality, so who knows.

I have the feeling with the original Jason coming back it wouldn't surprise if Billy Miller doesn't eventually leave GH.

As far as Liz goes I know Maxie on show is pregnant so how many pregnant people can be on the show at once (I'm talking about the show itself).

I also like Roger Howarth.  He's someone I've followed for a long time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Drew deserted???  Should be interesting to see how this issue will be worked out.  Helena involved in his leaving the Navy??

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I gathered that Drew was kidnapped and didn't desert.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I think the new OB is somehow connected to Helena/Obrecht/Faison.  And I think she and Drew had a brief fling and Drew is Oscar's daddy.

I also think that the real Jason reveal went too smoothly.  Be prepared for twists and turns ahead. 

Why can't Andre undo the implanted memories and let Drew have his life back?  Seems that would be the right thing to do, now that everyone knows "the truth".

I seem to remember Andre saying something about patient 6 and he is trying to return to a faily that he thinks is his.  Hmmm.

Super Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I gathered that Drew was kidnapped and didn't desert.

You are correct. Andre may have said that during the reveal, I can't recall for sure. But I think we can guess that that is the case. Drew will have to prove he did not desert which gives us another long storyline or TPTB can prolong that storyline until it can be decided to bring Andrew back or give BM an exit.

Honored Contributor

Can we get Olivia on the lithium?  Make sure Ava is not in the pharmacy when you dispense. 

She has gone from being a nasty jerk to the Q matriach who has graciously opened up her home to her and her kid to all of sudden wanting to pick out a Christmas tree with Monica and finding the spirit of Christmas.  I'm calling BS on that whole scene.

And can we please let Mikey eat his cereal and give Ned his rightful CEO office?  Yes please!  And don't run that nostalgic Q stuff on me when the writers wouldn't know a real Q story if it latched onto their behinds.  Hard.

And Nelle is now an elf?  Working with kids?  Apparently Santa doesn't check references.  Please bring Faison in here since Sonny has fallen down on the job and off this chick once and for all.  I am so over her in every way.