Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@cowboy sam wrote:

I'm now wondering how Liz and Sam's kids will react now to finding out about Jason and Drew??

But more concerned now about "Franco "and how is he going to cope wondering about Liz  and her boys"if" they find out he knew about Jason/Drew!

Preview showed Nelle talking to Michael...hope he finds out what she did and it backired on her! 

Hope that magazine that paid Nelle for the story now wants the money back from her!

@cowboy sam     I don't think it will have any long lasting effect on either child. Children are pretty resilient and they tend to take their cues from a person they love - which in both instances would be their moms. Danny has already had at least two encounters with Jason and he was drawn to him immediately. Jake seems to latch on to people pretty quickly. Andrew only seemed to really get involved in Jake's life when he was threatened by the presence of another - first Franco and then when Jason reappeared. This sounds like a criticism of Andrew . It's not - well no more than it is of any of the other parents on this show who ignore their children or pass them off as much as possible to their grandparents or great-grands.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I also think that also!

She is now telling Sam the same thing...so we know that means    that they will be back togethers soon!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I felt the same way, Laura.  In fact, I wish I could have slapped her!!!  Hello, Pot;  meet Kettle.  Her parenting motto "do as I say, not as I do".

Yes, Britt was an OB.  Now we have Kim.  Anyone else notice Liz holding her handbag and coat in front of her?  

She and Franco will get married, pregnant, and then Liz will find out what he knew and when.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

I felt the same way, Laura.  In fact, I wish I could have slapped her!!!  Hello, Pot;  meet Kettle.  Her parenting motto "do as I say, not as I do".

Yes, Britt was an OB.  Now we have Kim.  Anyone else notice Liz holding her handbag and coat in front of her?  

She and Franco will get married, pregnant, and then Liz will find out what he knew and when.

--------------------

Yes, I did!!    I also thought about Liz's future pregnancy!  And it all just goes on and on....doesn't??? [ i have no idea how to spell this word... Smiley Happy ]

PS - Speaking of seeing things...anybody see Nasty Nelle put her pen in her purse???  I suspect not a real autograph on Joss' picture!!!

Honored Contributor

@corita

yep,it's about time for that story line  for liz to have another baby ..how many kids now by different fathers..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thinking out loud here because I already confesssed when Franco is on, I'm more out than in; however, I do remember how emphatic he was with Nina about not having any children of his own. Has that ever been discussed with Elizabeth? Has he changed his mind now since his "reason" for everything he's ever done bad in his life is that darn brain tumor?

@cowboy sam  and @corita     Elizabeth could be the premiere member of the "four baby daddies" club. I have to correct myself because previously I said that Sam was not in the "three baby daddies" club [along with Carly, Alexis, and Elizabeth]. Sam is.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I, for one, do not believe the reveal revealed the correct Jason.  Too easy, folks.  Too expected.  I still believe Carly and Sonny et al will be proven wrong somehow.  It may not be right now, but the simple fact that EVERYONE in PC (except Sam and Curtis) believe SB is Jason PROVES to me (a viewer from the early 1960s) that this is not the end of this reveal.  

Just my opinion, friends!!

I feel the same way, that was too easy,and I can't stand Carly being right.And I like the so called andrew and feel for him.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I felt so bad with the ending the other day with Jason meeting Sam on the dock and him walking away.  That was sad, don't know how she held back running to him.  I just like the two of them together and do not like when they are with other people.  I used to feel the same about Sonny and Brenda and now Sonny and Carly although I thought Brenda matched better, could be wrong.

Respected Contributor

I missed it, is Jason the "real" Jason and if so why does Sam not go to thim?

Elizabeth preggers again? Wow!

Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

I missed it, is Jason the "real" Jason and if so why does Sam not go to thim?

Elizabeth preggers again? Wow!

Woman HappyHeart

@happygolfcartrider  According to Indiana Jones, Jason is the real Jason and BM Jason is his twin navy seal brother Andrew Cain.

I think the pregnancy is speculation on this board.  That has not been addressed in the show but then I do fast forward a lot.