Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2015 Thread

@CLHS68 wrote:

I agree Helena is not dead. She is like a cat with nine lives.

I do not like Billy Miller at all they can send him back to Y & R. I want Steve Burton back or no Jason at all. I was disappointed when he left but undterstood he wanted time with his family but find it a slap in the fans face for him to just go to another soap. And the real Jason would kick Liz to the curb when he found out about all her lies.

I watch both soaps.....and i do agree with you.  I actually loved Billy Miller in his role as "Billy" in Y & R.....he was perfect in that part......and Steve Burton who seems likable is OK in his Dylan role but nothing to write home about and from what other viewers said of him in GH he was terrific as Jason..............too bad they can't do a trade!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Rainyday Girl

Smiley Happy

thank you very... much for telling me in  i missed out on.

You're very welcome, though I don't think I was much of a help.  Sometimes that show just doesn't hold my attention.

Respected Contributor

I hope Jason kicks Liz to the curb when he finds out.  Agree about missing Steve Burton in that role.  If he came back, I'd be glued to the set.  As it is now, if I miss a few minutes here and there -- or even a full episode -- it's no big deal.

I think Patrick is the one who should cut Sam some slack.  After all, she and Jason had a love for the ages.  If I were Patrick, I wouldn't want to hold on to Sam if she couldn't give him 100%.

Nothing to say about Val and Dante.  She makes me sick.

Honored Contributor

@SaRinaPatrick is the one who's coming to Y&R in the part Billy Miller (your Jason) left.

It is going to be interesting to see what they do with the role of Patrick.  I wonder why he's making such a big move?  I wonder if something is going to happen to Patrick on GH and that's why he's moving over to Y&R.  Just guessing.

He's cute (love the dimples), but I don't know if I see him as Billy, but I didn't like the last Billy (too stiff).  

OK, just an observation.  You guys know how I am about that poor little boy who plays Adam's kid.....he's so pale it's weird.  OK, so it's been a long time since we've seen Billy's little boy.  What happened to him?  I'm talking about the little boy who Billy and Victoria had when Delia died?  Where is that kid?  They all petted and hauled around the little girl (christening) but I didn't see the little boy.  What is he now?  He should be around 4 or 5 years old but with soaps he might now be attending college!

Remember, he was the kid I kept saying he looked so much like Billy Miller it was weird?  He's been missing for awhile now.  If I were that kid I'd be saying, "Hey!  I'm here!  Ever since my sister was born I'm chopped liver.  Just don't take me over to my Uncle Adam's house to play with their kid because I think he uses drugs because he's always out in limbo land!  Do they ever let him out of the house?  What's with the ghost look?"  If he could....he'd say that.....Yes he would!

Super Contributor

She does have the "whine" down perfectly.  And that pitiful little look.  It would make anyone want to slap her! 

Honored Contributor

Hope this is the day Jason drop kicks Liz to the curb. I have to say I was thrilled to see Diane again but way majorly disappointed with the scene between her and Jason.  Jason is just not a real character anymore.  Please let Billy Miller get his personality back.  It's sorely needed!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SaRina wrote:

I hope Jason kicks Liz to the curb when he finds out.  Agree about missing Steve Burton in that role.  If he came back, I'd be glued to the set.  As it is now, if I miss a few minutes here and there -- or even a full episode -- it's no big deal.

I think Patrick is the one who should cut Sam some slack.  After all, she and Jason had a love for the ages.  If I were Patrick, I wouldn't want to hold on to Sam if she couldn't give him 100%.

Nothing to say about Val and Dante.  She makes me sick.

and I thought that I was the only one who felt this way!  I have a feeling that Jason will stay with the the liar!  If that is so I will always be fast forwarding through all her scenes as I have been lately.  Never did like her and now I can't stand her. 

Edited to say that I do not like the way the writers portray Liz as a useless nothing that goes from man to man and they have made her a baby machine! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@SaRinaPatrick is the one who's coming to Y&R in the part Billy Miller (your Jason) left.

It is going to be interesting to see what they do with the role of Patrick.  I wonder why he's making such a big move?  I wonder if something is going to happen to Patrick on GH and that's why he's moving over to Y&R.  Just guessing.

He's cute (love the dimples), but I don't know if I see him as Billy, but I didn't like the last Billy (too stiff).  

OK, just an observation.  You guys know how I am about that poor little boy who plays Adam's kid.....he's so pale it's weird.  OK, so it's been a long time since we've seen Billy's little boy.  What happened to him?  I'm talking about the little boy who Billy and Victoria had when Delia died?  Where is that kid?  They all petted and hauled around the little girl (christening) but I didn't see the little boy.  What is he now?  He should be around 4 or 5 years old but with soaps he might now be attending college!

Remember, he was the kid I kept saying he looked so much like Billy Miller it was weird?  He's been missing for awhile now.  If I were that kid I'd be saying, "Hey!  I'm here!  Ever since my sister was born I'm chopped liver.  Just don't take me over to my Uncle Adam's house to play with their kid because I think he uses drugs because he's always out in limbo land!  Do they ever let him out of the house?  What's with the ghost look?"  If he could....he'd say that.....Yes he would!

-------------------------------------------

Okay, so I am confused!!  Who is Adam and the missing kid???  Have I missed some GH stories????  I do think Jason's son with Liz is pale and weird acting....

Honored Contributor

@corita  She is talking about Y&R.  Adam is a main character over there.  The kid is the son of Billy Abbott which is the role Jason Thompson (Patrick) is going to pick up on Y&R once he's off our show.  

And @Annabellethecat66 is right.  John has been gone forever!  Did anyone check and see if he made it out Newman Towers?  That's the last I think I remember seeing him.  BTW, Chelsea is strangely unattached to the boy in my opinion.  I know she adopted him out but you would think she would have more to do with him especially with her love affair with Billy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@corita  She is talking about Y&R.  Adam is a main character over there.  The kid is the son of Billy Abbott which is the role Jason Thompson (Patrick) is going to pick up on Y&R once he's off our show.  

----------------------------------
Thanks...no wonder I did not recognize!  GH is the only soap I try to watch.  At first I thought...oh no...another weird kid on GH!  GH certainly has had its share of strange, unusual children!!