Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

Levi turns my stomach. Why Maxi would choose him over Nathan (I think that's his name) is beyond me.

Valued Contributor

Robin turns my stomach. I wish she would just stay away.

Super Contributor

The little prince turns my stomach. Was I supposed to believe that Franco was physically intimidated by that little brat twisting his hand??? Every time I see that little brat, I want to slap him in the face. Go AWAY! Nicholas is brain dead, by the way.

Trusted Contributor

amen to all the above..tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/6/2014 pepes mom said:

Robin turns my stomach. I wish she would just stay away.

I also wish she would just disappear! I so remember her as a little girl on the GH show years ago...she was quite endearing and precocious. But now, she seems so lacking in emotion and she seems to be so selfish! I hope her stay is not a long one!! I don't believe for a minute that "Jason" is gone ... am sure that he will reappear in a new Jason's body/character.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/6/2014 SydneyH said:

Wsmom, I have been wondering for quite some time about Levi's upcoming make-over. He will also speak English with an American accent, lol.

I must say as much as I dislike him I am kind of interested to see how his storyline plays out and what his "real" personality will be.

Respected Contributor

I thought Jason was recast by another actor from Y & R? Does someone possess even more unearthly, rare medical powers than Robin that may have brought back Jason? She said he was dead.....

Esteemed Contributor

Not a commentary on Robin, per se, but I did like the shorter haircut.

It looked really cute with her face shape, IMO, and was more flattering than the longer hair she had the last time she was on.

Super Contributor

I missed a couple of days and today found Jason talking to Robin the Cryogenics lab. Wondered how he found her and what the initial moment of contact was like for them ?

I hope Sam can get the information she needs to prove Nina is a big fat liar. Can't stand her and I don't want this thing with her and Silas to drag on.

Well, all hopes of Jason coming back was lost today, except I read tonight that they are bringing that other actor back to play him eventually. Will be interesting to see how they weave him back into the story. Wish it could be the real Jason but he doesn't want to come back.

So, because of Luke's surgeries he will not be back to GH until October. So we won't know who the real Fluke is until then. His conversation about the next few months was very interesting though. Seems he taped enough shows to make appearances by Skype to cover his absence while he recuperates in Amsterdam, although they may go there for some head shot conversations as he heals.

He implies finding out who the real Fluke is will be mind-blowing, and he was ready to quit GH and retire in Amsterdam until they created this Fluke/Luke story line and he became very interested in this plot line, so he got jazzed up to stay and do it ! I'm grateful !!

Did you read where Alison Sweeney, of DOOL, is coming to GH to do some directing? She will not be on camera, but wants to direct GH, as she has done some shows in the past. And since she is leaving Days, they have asked her to come back and do some directing

You just never know what actor/actress will be doing "what" "where" these days !

The story line with old what's his name (Evan?) Maxie's Australian guy, will be changing also.

It's going to be crazy until Tony Geary is back in October and they fall back into the regular new fall programming?

Is Alice going to get a heart ??

Respected Contributor

If this is the way they will be writing Robin out I am not liking it. I always liked Robin until now. I feel they could have come up with a better story line for letting her leave the show for good if that is what they are trying to do.