Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

On 8/5/2014 silverwear said:

Lizzys, you can try the GH page on abc.com. At the bottom there are photos with actor & character names, & if you click on the character name, it takes you to a biography page with basic facts & relationships.

You can also try Wiki, SoapCentral, SoapsSheKnows, etc.

Thanks so much! This is just what I need to understand the show better. Now to figure out who this woman is behind the door Wink

Honored Contributor

On 8/5/2014 lizzys said:

<em>Lizzys,</em> you can try the GH page on abc.com. At the bottom there are photos with actor & character names, & if you click on the character name, it takes you to a biography page with basic facts & relationships.

Thanks so much! This is just what I need to understand the show better. Now to figure out who this woman is behind the door Wink

My guess is Robin (with Victor close by, I'm sure).... Patricks wife. She is working there with all the "dead" people. Too bad Sam can't find Jason.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

On 8/5/2014 lizzys said:

<em>Lizzys,</em> you can try the GH page on abc.com. At the bottom there are photos with actor & character names, & if you click on the character name, it takes you to a biography page with basic facts & relationships.

Are you talking about the woman behind the door on the roof or the door at the institute that Patrick found? The one at the institute is Robin Scorpio Drake. She is Patrick's wife and Emma's mother - but she left them both to bring her old friend Jason back from the dead. (I'm not kidding!)

The one behind the door on the roof was Nina Clay - Silas' wife (the one in the wheel chair). She was in a coma for twenty years and is now trying to get revenge on everyone who she thinks did something wrong to her.

Esteemed Contributor

Am not sure why Robin (shorter hair) is even back!! Maybe because Sam and Patrick are getting closer or because Patrick is talking divorce?? Her last visit did not go well. I thought her acting was very lackluster and she just seemed not be engaged in the story. Of course, I guess it is time for a "Jason" to show up...

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 corita said:

Am not sure why Robin (shorter hair) is even back!! Maybe because Sam and Patrick are getting closer or because Patrick is talking divorce?? Her last visit did not go well. I thought her acting was very lackluster and she just seemed not be engaged in the story. Of course, I guess it is time for a "Jason" to show up...

I noticed the other day that the camera showed a short second of Sam's mantle that had of photo of her and Steve Burton. Maybe a hint of a clue.

Valued Contributor

Are Brad, Lucas and Felix the only gay men on GH? I don't think Lucas is a catch, so I don't understand why Brad and Felix are so heck bent on wooing him.

Hoping Nik will send the little prince to Cassadine Island as punishment for running off.

Esteemed Contributor

Found this about one of the characters we love to hate: Levi

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/twoscoops/2014/140721.php

fun read, silverwear...thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/5/2014 pepes mom said:

Are Brad, Lucas and Felix the only gay men on GH? I don't think Lucas is a catch, so I don't understand why Brad and Felix are so heck bent on wooing him.

Hoping Nik will send the little prince to Cassadine Island as punishment for running off.

I think I have had it with both these story lines!! The story is taking a strange swipe at the threesome and I think they are almost making a mockery of the relationships! Don't hold your breath for Nik to punish the little guy. He seems unable to put his "Dad" hat on and deal with his son! I do hope that Britt finally gets caught and kicked out of Nik's future!.

Esteemed Contributor

This is the actor who plays Levi's twitter page. You don't have to be on twitter to check it out. That really was his hair and he's cut it off now. The difference is huge! In a good way, of course. I don't how how to make it a link to click...sorry.

twitter.com/ZJGarred

Honored Contributor

Wsmom, I have been wondering for quite some time about Levi's upcoming make-over. He will also speak English with an American accent, lol.