Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

Peter Harrell is a serious blast from the past.......

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2014/08/who-is-ghs-peter-harrell.html

Super Contributor

Wouldn't she know her own ex-fiance? Or has everyone from the past undergone magical plastic surgery to the point their loved ones can't even recognize them? How absolutely absurd!

I simply CANNOT watch Heather return. I have despised her over the year's, am sorry to admit I don't even care for the actress who plays her.

Now I'm forming the same opinion of Nina, and I'm not a hater ! Don't know why these women are rubbing me so wrong, I know they are just actresses, but they get me the wrong way !

Nina is so stupid ! I don't think she plays a believable character very well. Who couldn't foresee what she was going to do to Silas in bed? Really.

Darn show is getting more ridiculous day by day. {#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Esteemed Contributor

Levi is the son of Felicia' s former fiance. Whoever he is, he just needs to go. Please get rid of Nina and Ava. They add nothing to the show. And, please let Heather stay gone.
Frequent Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Qlady100 said:

Wouldn't she know her own ex-fiance? Or has everyone from the past undergone magical plastic surgery to the point their loved ones can't even recognize them? How absolutely absurd!

I simply CANNOT watch Heather return. I have despised her over the year's, am sorry to admit I don't even care for the actress who plays her.

Now I'm forming the same opinion of Nina, and I'm not a hater ! Don't know why these women are rubbing me so wrong, I know they are just actresses, but they get me the wrong way !

Nina is so stupid ! I don't think she plays a believable character very well. Who couldn't foresee what she was going to do to Silas in bed? Really.

Darn show is getting more ridiculous day by day. {#emotions_dlg.angry}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.angry}

It is ridiculous. One abc soap left, & I find myself fastforwarding through it lately.

I also hated Ava more than Nina, but it didn't take long to change my mind. At least no one believes that Ava is a nice person, & she doesn't try to fake it. She covers her a** and lies, yes, but that's better than Nina's all around fake persona. And that voice & tone she speaks in -- don't get me started.

Esteemed Contributor

These stories are so lame. Todd as Franco is just pathetic, and, Silas is like a puppy......believing every word out of Nina' s mouth. I don't want to see people out of work, however, these assorted people from other shows just don't fit in. And, to make matters worse, the writers are basing stories on them. Focus on the established cast that you have. If they can't write any better than this, they need to be replaced! All of the OLTL people, Nina, Levi, and the frozen ones plus Heather can just go away. Maybe these writers could move on and try writing for the misfits somewhere else. For me, if Steve Burton isn't coming back then forget about a new Jason. SB owned that role just as MB is Sonny. The Franco role is now a farce. As creepy as James Franco was in the role, it's sad to see it become a caricature. I don't want to see that with Jason.
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/27/2014 SydneyH said:

Peter Harrell is a serious blast from the past.......

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2014/08/who-is-ghs-peter-harrell.html

I think DO remember him. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/28/2014 grandma r said: These stories are so lame. Todd as Franco is just pathetic, and, Silas is like a puppy......believing every word out of Nina' s mouth. I don't want to see people out of work, however, these assorted people from other shows just don't fit in. And, to make matters worse, the writers are basing stories on them. Focus on the established cast that you have. If they can't write any better than this, they need to be replaced! All of the OLTL people, Nina, Levi, and the frozen ones plus Heather can just go away. Maybe these writers could move on and try writing for the misfits somewhere else. For me, if Steve Burton isn't coming back then forget about a new Jason. SB owned that role just as MB is Sonny. The Franco role is now a farce. As creepy as James Franco was in the role, it's sad to see it become a caricature. I don't want to see that with Jason.

It made me cringe to see Franco call Scott Baldwin "dad." Made Scott cringe too. GH is going all out to whitewash the Franco character to keep Roger Howarth on the canvas.

Me, I like Roger Howarth very much. I just wish he could be Todd. He looks like Todd, he acts like Todd....

I totally agree about Steve Burton. If he can't be Jason, just let it go. And if James Franco doesn't drop in occasionally to be Franco anymore, then don't bother with that character either.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 grandma r said: These stories are so lame. Todd as Franco is just pathetic, and, Silas is like a puppy......believing every word out of Nina' s mouth. I don't want to see people out of work, however, these assorted people from other shows just don't fit in. And, to make matters worse, the writers are basing stories on them. Focus on the established cast that you have. If they can't write any better than this, they need to be replaced! All of the OLTL people, Nina, Levi, and the frozen ones plus Heather can just go away. Maybe these writers could move on and try writing for the misfits somewhere else. For me, if Steve Burton isn't coming back then forget about a new Jason. SB owned that role just as MB is Sonny. The Franco role is now a farce. As creepy as James Franco was in the role, it's sad to see it become a caricature. I don't want to see that with Jason.

I completely agree with you - especially on the parts that I highlighted. I have said from the first day that Todd reappeared supposedly as Franco that he wasn't believable. Just as you said above about Steve Burton and Maurice Bernard, the same is true of James Franco. There are some characters that really are irreplaceable. GH, let it go and move on!!!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Just where is this Aztec storyline going?? It is so absurd and so out of touch with the current stories!!! I don't even remember Felicia's old fiance and I have been watching for many years.

Respected Contributor

What a difference a haircut makes! Levi looks so much better