Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

Okay now. So how can stupid Nina just find out she is pregnant in less than about 12 hours after completing the act?? Or was she already pregnant? But then it couldn't be Silas' baby could it? Or are we supposed to be that stupid?? And does getting pregnant create a miracle cure for paralysis so that your doctor/sister would believe that you suddenly could stand up??????

What is going on, this is getting ridiculous. We know the writer's are stupid, but how gullible are we supposed to be?

Now, suddenly, horny old Nicholas wants Elizabeth madly, forever ??

This is becoming a three-ring circus !!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Remee said:

Okay now. So how can stupid Nina just find out she is pregnant in less than about 12 hours after completing the act?? Or was she already pregnant? But then it couldn't be Silas' baby could it? Or are we supposed to be that stupid?? And does getting pregnant create a miracle cure for paralysis so that your doctor/sister would believe that you suddenly could stand up??????

What is going on, this is getting ridiculous. We know the writer's are stupid, but how gullible are we supposed to be?

That was a daydream scene. They did show that on Thursday's preview which of course was the tease to make us watch on Friday.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Tique said:
On 8/30/2014 Remee said:

That was a daydream scene. They did show that on Thursday's preview which of course was the tease to make us watch on Friday.

Right and not only that she is not pregnant...she is not very likely to ever be pregnant!! She is beginning menopause!!! And yet...somehow, Nina will still try to capture Silas and keep him away from Sam!! Should be most interesting to see what devious plan she comes up with....

Valued Contributor

On 8/30/2014 corita said:
On 8/30/2014 Tique said:
On 8/30/2014 Remee said:

Right and not only that she is not pregnant...she is not very likely to ever be pregnant!! She is beginning menopause!!! And yet...somehow, Nina will still try to capture Silas and keep him away from Sam!! Should be most interesting to see what devious plan she comes up with....

I'll bet her plan will have something to do with Ava's baby.

Honored Contributor

Menopause? Wouldn't Silas bring that up? I""m not sure how old any of them are but I'm under the impression we are in the 40's neighborhood...........

Valued Contributor

On 8/30/2014 SydneyH said:

Menopause? Wouldn't Silas bring that up? I""m not sure how old any of them are but I'm under the impression we are in the 40's neighborhood...........

It's very possible. I started going through when I was 44. My doctor did say that was too young and put me on HRT. I decided to stop after 9 years of that.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would wrap up this kidnapping story. Very sad to learn that Levi/Peter signed a contract. Guess we are stuck with him for a while. If these writers are supposed to be talented at what they do, then there must be ocean front property in Iowa! Everything they do has already been done over and over or it's just plain idiotic. The viewers deserve better, and, so do the actors!
Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 grandma r said: I wish they would wrap up this kidnapping story. Very sad to learn that Levi/Peter signed a contract. Guess we are stuck with him for a while. If these writers are supposed to be talented at what they do, then there must be ocean front property in Iowa! Everything they do has already been done over and over or it's just plain idiotic. The viewers deserve better, and, so do the actors!

And with that, stay tuned for a faked pregnancy followed by a kidnapping, followed by once again a baby passed off as another's man's child...another Britt type baby story. Mark my words, Nina WILL take off with Ava's baby and Britt will facilitate in some way.

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Eager2Learn said:
On 8/30/2014 SydneyH said:

Menopause? Wouldn't Silas bring that up? I"m not sure how old any of them are but I'm under the impression we are in the 40's neighborhood...........

It's very possible. I started going through when I was 44. My doctor did say that was too young and put me on HRT. I decided to stop after 9 years of that.

If you've been in a coma for 20 years, nothing in your body is normal. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how old Nina is, she could still be going through menopause due to her own physical condition during the coma, perhaps culminating in uterine and ovarian atrophy.

Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 RainCityGirl said:

If you've been in a coma for 20 years, nothing in your body is normal. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how old Nina is, she could still be going through menopause due to her own physical condition during the coma, perhaps culminating in uterine and ovarian atrophy.

True, taking all of that in account, why is Silas encouraging this stupidity?