Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

Even with the haircut Levi still is not good looking. I think it is the teeth. Also he has an odd body shape.....can't explain it.

Can't stand Nina and those fake voices that she uses .....bad acting. She is so annoying to watch and now stupid Silas is with her again....ugh.

It seems like the writers are involving way too many people on the show. Perhaps they are trying to bankrupt the show so it will end. I wish that they would bring back the old GH and get rid of all the new actors.

Honored Contributor

So "What comes around, goes around girls!" "Just wait and see?" So is Fluke Peter? Or is Fluke Bill E? Which old story are they bringing back? This is a puzzle ... thirty years in the making?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Of all the men on this show - as far as looks and character goes - Levi would be in my bottom five. Even Tranco would be above Levi. Yes, I did mean to type Tranco whom I dislike intensely as whomever he's playing so to put him above Levi says a lot.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I wish they would let more of Todd out for Tranco. I miss Todd and hated Franco. This stupid mix is just ... stupid. Nina and Britt should make a wonderful set of cousins. Both crazy and don't now it. Or, do they?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I knew Levi was going to get a make over.

Valued Contributor

Levi looks much better with short hair and bangs. I'd take Todd over him any day of the week.

As for "who is Fluke"- I keep going round and round with this one. When one piece of the puzzle fits, another doesn't. I can get if Fluke is Peter, but what is the connection to wanting Sonny gone?

Maybe Fluke is Frank Smith or Damien Smith? That would explain the Luke connection and Sonny connection. After all, good ol Frank was the original mobster in PC. Now, Sonny has his territory.

The reveal of Fluke better be a good one.

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 SydneyH said:

I knew Levi was going to get a make over.

Now he needs a take over! LOL

Respected Contributor

I have a feeling that Brit is going to team up with Nina and get her pregnant somehow since she can't have a baby on her own anymore.

Valued Contributor

I loved it when Maxie and Lulu were talking in the cabin. Levi interrupted, and Lulu told him to shut up very loudly! Loved it!

Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 daisy4 said:

I loved it when Maxie and Lulu were talking in the cabin. Levi interrupted, and Lulu told him to shut up very loudly! Loved it!

And the old Maxi was coming back! Loved it, too!