Frequent Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

On 8/22/2014 Ladybug724 said:
On 8/22/2014 daisy4 said:
On 8/21/2014 BeckiWV said:
On 8/21/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Is it me or has this show been yawnfully boring this week?

Very!

They need to get back to showing Maxi

Yes, boring, but if they show Maxi, we have to see that idiot Levi again.

Super Contributor

I have NEVER liked the Carly character no matter what actress is playing her. She has absolutely NO moral compass and she isn't even a good mother. She never lets her children interfere with a random roll in the hay, and there have been plenty of those with many different men over the years. Yet, they all say she is such a good mother. Isn't she a little long in the tooth to be cavorting like a 20 something in love for the first time? I mean....she's been around the block enough times to have flat tires....no pun intended.

Respected Contributor

I don't know who's the bigger sleazeball--Sonny or Carly. And they're going to have to do more than play cheesy background music to turn their assignations into anything resembling an romantic encounter.

Yuck.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

If you have time, read the General Hospital Blog. I just discovered it and there is some interesting info there.

Tyler Christopher is taking 4 months off to travel with his family. Wonder where that will leave Brit and Liz?

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Is it me or has this show been yawnfully boring this week?

It is definitely not just you...I find Carly and Sonny disgusting! I just cannot watch them, so I change channels!! The stories might get more interesting now that Sabrina is back and Rafe's phone was found...can always wish!!!

Edited to add after today's show --- well, finally some words about Fluke vs.Luke!! So Nina wants to get pregnant...any guesses as to who will do the deed for her...Franco?? I kept saying "Spenilli, Spenilli" as Sam was wondering how to get thru the phone calls on Rafe's phone!! Hope Spenilli comes back!!!

Honored Contributor

Interesting, I'm now reading Billy will not be playing Jason Morgan and Levi might be Sly Eckhart, Bill Eckhart's son.......

Super Contributor

I think Nina has her attention set on Ava's baby. Don't know exactly what she has in mind, but it probably isn't legal. I still think Fluke may be Bill Eckhart, but I can't figure put what he would have against Sonny.

Honored Contributor

Julian said he met Fluke when he was in witness protection and he has no idea who he really is. That means whomever he was had to stay out of sight from anyone who might recognize him and think he was Luke until he took Luke's place during the whole Carly kidnapping. This is really far fetched.

I don't think Nina wants Ava's baby; I think she wants to ensure that Ava doesn't have the baby.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I fell asleep during the last half hour of Friday's show. Was there a cliffhanger?

Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 luvpoos said:

I fell asleep during the last half hour of Friday's show. Was there a cliffhanger?

Ooh, there's been a lot of sleeping going on during GH. I saw the entire show and truthfully don't even remember the cliffhanger. The last things I remember:

Ava calling KiKi and inviting her and Michael to dinner. This was almost immediately after Julian told Ava that if she didn't kill Michael as Fluke had ordered that Fluke wold probably kill or harm KiKi.

Patrick confided in Sabrina that Robin was not in Africa but was close by and that she had left to save Jason but was unsuccessful; however, sheRobin still didn't return home. Sabrina advised Patrick not to tell Sam because Sam had already dealt with Jason's death and it would be cruel to make her do that all over again.

After Sam left Silas, he was putting Rafe's things back in the box and Silas discovered a business card for that clinic - the same one where Nina was and where Robin is.

HTH.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.