Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman  Thank you! We have been wondering the same.Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@grandma r  It was so strange. We watched Grease on Sunday and we were discussing how old the actors are now. The next day she died. We were reading about her journey with breast cancer and thought she was in remission. She did live many years after her diagnosis, that's a blessing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All Aboard!

The train (a bus wasn't big enough..) out of Port Charles is leaving the station... Be on it...

Nina

Brook Lyn

Jordan

Drew

Marhsall

Felicia

Kristina

Taggert

Lucy

Ryan

Trina

Kevin

Cameron

Molly

Brad

Stella

Rory

Maxi

Finn

Esme

Spencer

I'd add several of the legacy characters but don't want to create a war zone... That said, I think Anna, Laura, Robert and Mac have all worn thin and should be kept around merely as window dressing...

I also reserve the right to add others to the passenger list as I see fit...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Laura14   according to CDL's Spoilers for today the person who Cody Bell is going to run into is Scott. Scott had a past with Katherine whose last name is Bell which you mentioned shortly after he parachuted in. 😊There may be a connection between the two. I'm shocked someone on the GH writing/producing team knew about Katherine. I would have lost that bet. 🙃

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Ok  now Dante&Sam talking about moving intogether at his house..and Sam mentioned it was LuLu's house...

ok  now how soon will Dante get a phone call from hospital?? or LuLu will show up at his er their house????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Sydney Mikayla Stars in the New Transformers Series!

Sydney Mikayla Emmys 2022

Although General Hospital fans were disappointed when Sydney Mikayla left the role of Trina to focus on her schoolwork, the talented actress hasn’t left show business behind for good! She had previously declared that “acting will always be a part of my life” and sure enough, she’s starring in the upcoming animated series TRANSFORMERS: EARTHSPARK, premiering this fall on Paramount+!

“Nickelodeon’s new series, TRANSFORMERS: EARTHSPARK is here to rock your nostalgic socks off!” Mikayla announced when she shared a trailer for the show on Instagram. “Streaming this fall on Paramount+. So grateful to play ‘Robby’ in this incredible series, coming soon!”...

source:soapsindepth

I knew it wouldn't be long before her talents would be utilized elsewhere. This time I'm not being sarcastic. I'm thrilled for her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14   according to CDL's Spoilers for today the person who Cody Bell is going to run into is Scott. Scott had a past with Katherine whose last name is Bell which you mentioned shortly after he parachuted in. 😊There may be a connection between the two. I'm shocked someone on the GH writing/producing team knew about Katherine. I would have lost that bet. 🙃

As would I.  So are we to be led down the garden path that Katherine/Scotty sired Cody?  See below: A little brief tidbit of history.....

Katherine arrived in Port Charles in 1993, using the name Katherine Crawford. She claimed that she was a long-lost friend of Dominique Baldwin, and hit up Dominique's widow, Scott Baldwin, for $250 thousand. Then Scotty's longtime friend, Lucy Coe, learned Katherine's true identity, Katherine Bell, the daughter of the cook at Dom's childhood home. Scott made excuses for Katherine, and went as far as to name her head of public relations for Deception, Lucy's company. Scotty and Katherine were falling hard for each other. One problem, Katherine had a lover, Damian Smith, and the two had planned to take Scotty for all that he was worth. So Damian teamed up with Lucy to stop Scotty and Katherine from marrying. They revealed that Katherine had been conning Scotty from day one. Scotty left Katherine at the altar and never looked back. Katherine later discovered that she was actually the sister of Dominique, the illegitimate daughter of Dominique's father and the cook.

Next Katherine went after the wealthy Ned Ashton, whom she managed to blackmail into marrying her. This marriage was short lived when Ned's other wife, Lois Cerullo, popped out of the cake at Katherine's birthday party. Ned had married Lois, his true love first, thus making his and Katherine's marriage void. Katherine thought that she had the leverage to stay a Quartermaine when the Quartermaine butler, Reginald, poisoned her. But A.J. made it appear that she had poisoned herself. Katherine did come out of the marriage as owner of Deception Cosmetics.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ok  now Dante&Sam talking about moving intogether at his house..and Sam mentioned it was LuLu's house...

ok  now how soon will Dante get a phone call from hospital?? or LuLu will show up at his er their house????

I say that Lulu will be "back" or at least out of her coma when Sam/Dante and their blended little family are living together.  Does seem like it might be Dante/Lulu's house since that would be the first place Lulu goes after she miraculously leaves said medical facility.  Just sayin..........

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort Thanks for the background on Katherine Bell.  I am assuming that Cody is her son and is out for revenge on those who wronged his mother even though it appears that it was Katherine causing havoc on Port Charles.

Hopefully something interesting will happen soon.  The past two days have been BORING!  

Esteemed Contributor

Still waiting for anything of substance to appear on the TV screen.  Basically all filler nonsense.

Cody just grates on my last nerve.  I don't like the character or the actor.

Could Ninny get any more pathetic?????  Instead of acting like a savvy businesswoman, or, even an adult, she's acting more like a lovestruck teenager (tedious at best).  Geez, maybe Charlie's could cue up Jerry Blavat's "For Yon Teenagers Only".  It would certainly be appropriate for the childish behavior between Sonny and Ninny.

Time for Smutz and Faulty to be given a tour of the Pine Barrons.   Let Frank handle it.

Maybe it's me, but, Sam and Dante seem forced. 

Gregory and Alexis.......really.......WHY?????? 

Really hoping for something decent soon.  And, no, I'm not interested in Felicia being spawnie's bio mom and saving her.  GAG.