Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort @Thanks for asking about me.

I was on here the other day.

My brain is still 'rattled' from the 2 concussions in 2 years.

This last one really nearly did me in.  Vertebrates 1 and 2 broken and shattered.  A piece of the first is sitting next to my left top of jugular.  Drs say too dangerous to operate.  Works for me.  Last thing I want is someone messing with inside my head!

Anyway, I only stay on for short amounts of time. I still haven't drives; although I probably can.  I'll slowly get back into it.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort @Thanks for asking about me.

I was on here the other day.

My brain is still 'rattled' from the 2 concussions in 2 years.

This last one really nearly did me in.  Vertebrates 1 and 2 broken and shattered.  A piece of the first is sitting next to my left top of jugular.  Drs say too dangerous to operate.  Works for me.  Last thing I want is someone messing with inside my head!

Anyway, I only stay on for short amounts of time. I still haven't drives; although I probably can.  I'll slowly get back into it.

My dear, so sorry I missed your recent post.  Thank you for taking the time and effort to reply.  Words fail me as to what you have been through.  Please know that I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  And yes, let's not mess with your head...GH and the S/L's does it for us. LOL Hugs!  :heart:

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. So happy to see you back.  Just know still sending prayers and well wishes.  

And, to all of our friends still dealing with health issues themselves, or with loved ones, please know we're here for you.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CLHS68 

Happy Birthday In Heaven Quotes For MOM, DAD, Family & Friends - Urban ...

I miss you My Friend. Hope you are at peace now.

AMEN!

Respected Contributor

So what have I learned today?  Smoltz is without a soul.  Frankly, I cheered and appaluded when Shasha picked up that sign and vented to his car's windshield.  Just sorry it wasn't to his head.  Now, hoping Sienna steps up and does the right thing by testifying that Smoltz indeed "egged her on", was eager to throw the loss of her baby in her face, etc.  Hopefully, this will get Shasha the professional help she needs..........finally!

Joss:  Ahh, don't I just love a double standard.  Jury tampering is wrong, BUT, if it can assist to clear Trina in a not guilty verdict...what the hey.  That being said, Joss actually did not overhear any conversation between Jury Foreman and Dex.  But we know, she knows and both of them knows.

Of course Portia will risk not only her medical/ethical/moral/legal credentials to save her daughter, but will also risk the life of another human being.  Did I mention "double standard"?  And as for TJ, what in heaven's name were you thinking?  Really, all this for Trina?  Really????  As a favor to Uncle Curtis?  Really???

Esteemed Contributor

Sonny just might have made things wors for Trina if that juror reports this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 happy heavenly birthday ❤
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille and @Annabellethecat66 hope you are both feeling better very soon 🤗
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Maxie Asks Lucy If She’s Pushing Sasha Out

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Maxie Asks Lucy If She's Pushing Sasha Out

GH spoilers for Friday reveal a winner named, meetups, a request for help, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Maxie Jones, Brook Lynn Quartermaine, and Lucy Coe meet about the recent news of Sasha Gilmore's breakdown and subsequent arrest for destruction of property — and especially how they’re going to spin this so that it doesn’t tank Deception. Maxie becomes concerned with the way Lucy is talking and asks her if she’s talking about pushing Sasha out of the company.

If they do, it’s not clear if Sasha could handle one more blow. Luckily, she has a couple of people in her corner who aren’t currently abandoning her. Lawyer Martin Grey goes to bat for Sasha and tells Brando Corbin that there’s only one other way to get Sasha out of prison. Will he really be able to pull off a miracle?

On the Case

Dante Falconeri finds Harrison Chase at the pool, floating without a care, or so it seems. When he sees Dante, though, Chase hopes it means he has good news for him — that he’s back on the force. Dante also sees BLQ and lets his old pal know he knows a con when he sees one. Will he help these two with her manager, or will he put the kibosh on the whole thing?

Meanwhile, Dante’s current other half, Sam McCall, asks Damian Spinelli for his help on a case. He wonders if she’d recognize a dead end. Perhaps she could ask him the same thing, considering how his dating app seems to be striking out all over the place.

Searching For Sparks

Sam’s mom, Alexis Davis, meets up with Gregory Chase, and he’s eager to see who came out on top in their wager. He’s ready to rub it in, if it’s him, but will that kind of behavior really get him what he wants? Which is what exactly…you may ask? Perhaps the banter between these two attractive adults will spark a flame?

Hoping to spark his own flame but always dousing it instead is Cody Bell. He approaches Britt Westbourne, who is not happy to see him. He wants to spend some time with her, and she wonders if there’s any chance he’d take no for an answer. He has an agenda, and it includes her, but he seems hapless to pull anything off. Will he have better luck this time?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

little kitchie: happy friday!

Beginning of the month Stuff:

Some of our ladies have asked for prayers either for themselves or family members. Not going to mention all by name but I do know that there are some who have concerns for spouses, children, a grandchild, a niece, parents, and even themselves. 

It was good to read a positive update.  @Annabellethecat66  you have been in out thoughts and mentioned in our threads since we first read about your accident. @SloopJohnB   and I talked about you and your daughter in the July thread. because I recalled both of you have daughters with BDs in that month.

A shoutout to @Lipstickdiva. She started a new job and mentioned  her posting time would now be limited to after hours. She was ill shortly after moving into her new position;  hopefully she has recovered and we'll hear from her soon.

Weather: With all the floods, intense heat, and fires hopefully no one has been affected but August brings its other challenges so let us know if things change.

Health concerns: Not going to mention the latest but will do what I seem to do monthly -  remind everyone to be mindful/careful of what's going on in our country.

If you have a little free time, check in. There's usually someone on our threads at some point during most days. Enjoy today and the weekend. Get out and do something! Be safe. Please and thank you.

Enjoy your Weekend - Free animation (animated gif)

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.