Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

...I'm tired of this Liz business.  Was her father having an affair and she pushed the woman down a flight ok stsirs?????  Oh, such drama!  

@grandma r   "this Liz Business". 😄 I read last week this is supposed to be her 25th year anniversary storyline. Really? Best they could do, huh? At least they seem to be steering away from an abuse story. As often happens on this show it seems to be nothing was ever planned/thought out. Their philosophy of let's see what we can come up with that gets the most traction w/o offending the least amount of people seems to be prevalent.

Even though I have never been a fan of Elizabeth's I have nothing against Rebecca Herbst. It's a shame how they have messed over her character all these years. They wanted her on Days about five years ago. She probably should have left but we know how hard it is to leave one's comfort zone. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Maurice Benard Teases the “Incredible” Month To Come on GENERAL HOSPITAL!

Chris Eades

GH Maurice Benard gallery

Sonny’s recent actions have polarized General Hospital fans, but one thing everyone can agree on is that the drama has been amazing to watch unfold! As he tries to navigate a new relationship with Nina, Sonny has had to deal with the disapproval of the family who feels betrayed by him. And while Josslyn has been difficult, it’s Michael who poses the real threat.

Sonny has been letting his anger get the better of him more and more lately, and Michael has been sitting back and watching the mobster unravel as he waits for the perfect moment to take his father down. And what’s worse is that Sonny has no idea his son is cooking up this betrayal… and that the new guy in his organization, Dex, is actually working for Michael as a double agent!

“Wait ’til you see what’s coming up in the next month,” Maurice Benard teased on Twitter. “The acting that’s been going on with Chad Duell is unreal. What I have been filming this last month is incredible.”

GH Michael Sonny

How far will Michael go to make Sonny pay?

Of course, the fans have also taken sides, with many not recognizing this Sonny and wanting him back with Carly. However, during his nearly three decades on GH, Benard knows that this is how soaps work. “You can’t make everybody happy,” he admitted. “I learned that a long time ago. Talk is cheap — in the end, acting will prevail.”

So despite how viewers might feel about the storyline, everyone can agree that the acting remains top-notch! Excuse me! One viewer here who disagrees with that. And once Sonny discovers Michael’s scheme, both Benard and Duell will have plenty of incredible material to put on their Emmy submission reels! I won't hold my breath. This prediction of how "incredible" the scenes will be is by the person who said the exact same thing about his scenes with Nina. Still waiting...

source: soapsindepth

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Alum Briana Nicole Henry’s Daughter is Six Months Old — See How She’s Grown!

Michelle Parkerton

Briana Nicole Henry Coda

It’s been half a year since GH alum Briana Nicole Henry (ex-Jordan) and her husband, Kris Bowers, welcomed their beautiful little girl, Coda, into the world on February 29. And in honor of their darling daughter’s six-month birthday, the former star shared a beautiful trio of photos that show just how much their little one has grown!...

Briana Nicole Henry Daughter #1

Briana Nicole Henry Daughter #6

Briana Nicole Henry Daughter #7

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  Oh yea... The publicists that write that qwap for him have to forgive me, but I'm not buying a word of Maurice's take on what's good TV... He's been singing the praises of some of the worst storylines, worst acting and pairings of characters that lack chemistry for months... Thanks Sonny but I think I'll judge for myself... Meanwhile, you can board the bus... I almost hope Michael succeeds, however temporarily...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
  •  

Was this black or dark t-shirt day? Sonny, Drew, Nik, Spencer...

I kept waiting for Jason to show up to lead this cult, lol.

Maybe wardrobe has too many of his old shirts left in stock.

Are these shirts going to figure in a further attack on Ava? Or something?

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Maurice Benard Teases the “Incredible” Month To Come on GENERAL HOSPITAL!

Chris Eades

GH Maurice Benard gallery

Sonny’s recent actions have polarized General Hospital fans, but one thing everyone can agree on is that the drama has been amazing to watch unfold! As he tries to navigate a new relationship with Nina, Sonny has had to deal with the disapproval of the family who feels betrayed by him. And while Josslyn has been difficult, it’s Michael who poses the real threat.

Sonny has been letting his anger get the better of him more and more lately, and Michael has been sitting back and watching the mobster unravel as he waits for the perfect moment to take his father down. And what’s worse is that Sonny has no idea his son is cooking up this betrayal… and that the new guy in his organization, Dex, is actually working for Michael as a double agent!

“Wait ’til you see what’s coming up in the next month,” Maurice Benard teased on Twitter. “The acting that’s been going on with Chad Duell is unreal. What I have been filming this last month is incredible.”

GH Michael Sonny

How far will Michael go to make Sonny pay?

Of course, the fans have also taken sides, with many not recognizing this Sonny and wanting him back with Carly. However, during his nearly three decades on GH, Benard knows that this is how soaps work. “You can’t make everybody happy,” he admitted. “I learned that a long time ago. Talk is cheap — in the end, acting will prevail.”

So despite how viewers might feel about the storyline, everyone can agree that the acting remains top-notch! Excuse me! One viewer here who disagrees with that. And once Sonny discovers Michael’s scheme, both Benard and Duell will have plenty of incredible material to put on their Emmy submission reels! I won't hold my breath. This prediction of how "incredible" the scenes will be is by the person who said the exact same thing about his scenes with Nina. Still waiting...

@Tique I have to answer your list. You hit the nail on the head!!!! Right now my head is spinning😵‍💫 from these statements! The acting remains top notch? I'd like to know what that person is smoking because I'd like some and I dont smoke.  To think the acting is even good, hello! Maybe less than a handful of people, and that's being extremely generous, are acting well. Aside from the fact, how can one act well if the writing is so bad. They could be as talented as DeNiro, Pacino, Brando and Meryl S. and not be good in GH.  

Several people have said in the past, that they believe that they are trying to have GH canceled. I always thought that was preposterous but can writers be this awful? I guess so.

It's sad! 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:
  •  

Was this black or dark t-shirt day? Sonny, Drew, Nik, Spencer...

I kept waiting for Jason to show up to lead this cult, lol.

Maybe wardrobe has too many of his old shirts left in stock.

Are these shirts going to figure in a further attack on Ava? Or something?

@BeckiWV 😁

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Added to the opening credits:

This used to signify one had reached a certain status with the show. Obviously those days have passed. Thanks Frank.

@Tique 🫤 That's what I have to say about each and every one of the above actors!🤢

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Is Nikolas About To Finish The Job On Ava?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Is Nikolas About To Finish The Job On Ava?

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal dangerous moves, dramatic confrontations, shocking realizations, and so much more.

What Is Nikolas Up To?

Nikolas Cassadine is at least alone when he says such incriminating things as Ava Jerome Cassadine should have listened to him, or none of this would have ever happened. So, when he is standing over her bed looking like he is about to put his hands around her neck and someone walks in, it’s no wonder that he looks to be Jordan Ashford’s main suspect.

Spencer already suspects his father and is right outside Ava’s hospital room window, so there’s no telling what he and Trina Robinson might see.

Of course, Jordan is trying to be by the book and get everything right, so she grills Elizabeth Webber on where she was during the attack. Elizabeth and Hamilton Finn are both alarmed because she doesn’t seem to remember.

Anna Starts Figuring Things Out

Anna Devane remains determined to figure out what has been going on with Valentin Cassadine and GH spoilers say she comes to a shocking realization just as Valentin’s suspicions about Lucy Coe grow.

Valentin questions Lucy about what she was really up to with that pickle jar, wondering what she hopes to learn from Victor Cassadine. For once, Lucy seems at a loss for words.

Sasha Makes A Comeback

The last time we saw Sasha Gilmore Corbin, she was heading to be arraigned, and the adults around her were talking about putting her under a conservatorship. That was close to one month ago.

Well, Sasha is back now, and she is still fighting with Brando Corbin. Is he her conservator now? Will the show let us catch up on all that has gone on in her life since her epic meltdown in which she smashed Grant Smoltz’s windshield, and we all cheered her on?

Respected Contributor

To Frank V:  Please accept my thank you for returning the moss (front and center) to the Corointhos kitchen!  Finally, something of interest to watch.  :womanlol: