Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

Selina is talking to Curtis. What is she thinking?

A shame that I must lay down the law, or I would take a big sip of this long, tall drink of water. I'm SO thirsty!

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

It's a little bit disappointing if Rory is working for Mrs. Wu. I kind of liked him with Trina,  but he has made a few odd "faces" lately too that made me wonder. Therefore, I am really not surprised at all.

Nevertheless I liked him and thought that he and Trina were cute. I guess they need to make a way for Trina and Spencer to get together.  I expect Spencer may be the one to rescue Trina if Rory does kidnap her, or at least will try to rescue her. 

@BeckiWV  I also would be more than a little disappointed if Rory is not who he has been pretending to be although several people had already posted they didn't trust him. I want someone who is relatively new to not be an undesirable, i.e. Cody, Mason, Dex, Linc, and let's add Austin to that list even though he's been littering my screen for a while.

With Mac bending the truth and being more than a little thrown after meeting Cody it occurred to him he might be Cody's father. Obviously that thought didn't enter Insipid's [Felicia's] mind.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

It's a little bit disappointing if Rory is working for Mrs. Wu. I kind of liked him with Trina,  but he has made a few odd "faces" lately too that made me wonder. Therefore, I am really not surprised at all.

Nevertheless I liked him and thought that he and Trina were cute. I guess they need to make a way for Trina and Spencer to get together.  I expect Spencer may be the one to rescue Trina if Rory does kidnap her, or at least will try to rescue her. 

@BeckiWV  I also would be more than a little disappointed if Rory is not who he has been pretending to be although several people had already posted they didn't trust him. I want someone who is relatively new to not be an undesirable, i.e. Cody, Mason, Dex, Linc, and let's add Austin to that list even though he's been littering my screen for a while.

With Mac bending the truth and being more than a little thrown after meeting Cody it occurred to him he might be Cody's father. Obviously that thought didn't enter Insipid's [Felicia's] mind.

You said it first this time, lol, but I thought the exact same thing about Cody and Mac! Mac's face was just SO transparent.

Editing to add: This would be a good way to get Mac a bio child after all the talk he and Felicia had on the subject before.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

You said it first this time, lol, but I thought the exact same thing about Cody and Mac! Mac's face was just SO transparent.

Not only that but Mac made a statement that Cody didn't seem anything like his father, Leopold. You know who did seem to notice something was up: Britt.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Not only that but Mac made a statement that Cody didn't seem anything like his father, Leopold. You know who did seem to notice something was up: Britt.

@Tique  Yes, she did!  There are definitely no flies on Britt, unlike Felicia, although Felicia did point out Mac's lie of omission.

Valued Contributor

The actor that plays Senser gave quite a performance today when he was dealing with Nik and Esme sleeping together.  I was very impressed with the actual emotion he put into the scene.  That was the first time I have seen him with that much emotion!

Regular Contributor

My money is on Mac being Cody's father. 

I said early on that it made sense for him to be Mac's son because Mac and Felicia were talking about at that time about how Mac didn't have any biological children. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Ava's longer, softer bob hairdo. For me, she always looks great!

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

The actor that plays Senser gave quite a performance today when he was dealing with Nik and Esme sleeping together.  I was very impressed with the actual emotion he put into the scene.  That was the first time I have seen him with that much emotion!

@daisy4  ITA. Although I didn't think he should have won the Emmy this year right now he is heads above anyone else on this show to win that same category next year. I was extremely impressed I actually saw tears while he was crying when talking to Nikolas.

As Spencer continues to grow as an actor the more obvious it becomes Marcus Coloma/Nikolas is no match for him or anyone he has frequent scenes with. He's what I call: The weakest link.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique SPOILER ALERT ABOUT AVA.  Sorry.  Totally agree with your ideals about Nikolas' performance today. I have always thought that Marcus Coloma was miscast as Nikolas.  His doesn't project virility, strength, intelligence, cunning, or the charm of the original Nikolas.

The last scene with Ava was truly shocking and repulsve. I truly hope this is not a redux of the scary and disturbing plotl that involved Kiki, and others.  My suspects are Austin's cousin, Victor, Esme, Elizabeth in the throes of a psychic break,  and red herrings, Nickolas and Spencer.