Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort @Wsmom 

At very last second of today's GH Rorbert comes storming through courtroom  saying ??

Yes, I saw same and Robert said (heaven only knows where he has been all this time) "your honor, you need (or must) to stop this trial immediately."  So glad I mentioned his name in my earlier post...someone must have awakened him (or the writers).  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

A big thank you from me to the GH writers.  While this debacle of Trina's trial is going on, I want to thank you for keeping Auntie Stella and The Hatman off the screen.  Bad enough for all the long, drawn out, back and forth, however, grateful I didn't have to see/hear the aforementioned characters.

@RainCityWoman Re:  Dex.  Dex is creepy (but cute at least).  Ding Dong Cody is just creepy (nothing cute about him).  And not sure about Rory.  Maybe a little too good to be true/real?  There's more to him than meets the eye.

Finn/Liz:  Here's my take.  Psssst, Finn, let it GO.  If/when Liz bottoms out, well then she hits bottom.  You are pushing way too hard.  As a recovering addict and physician, you (sorry the writers) should know this.  P.S.:  Hmmm, guess some medical person released her to return to work just as long as she stays out of the stairwell.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

This was such a boring storyline day.....two of the worst storylines being shown.....first Trina's trial.......DOES ANYONE CARE ANYMORE???  I laughed how they played the dramatic music while waiting for OZ to awake....

been going on tooooo long....................

Dex is creepy.............also Drew

In the spoiler it said Sam may be after Drew...ugh.  those two def deserve one another...can you imagine a actual

conversation between the two of them talking so dramatically and angst filled.. ......yikes!!!  They should find a better love interest for Carley.....Sonny...Finn....and Dante..................

And secondly, Finn and Elizabeth............ENOUGH.......we've dealt with her messed up head for months and things aren't looking like its gonna end soon..............They don't even come close to a couple in love.............Finn run..just run.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: PC Hero Robert Scorpio Swoops In To Save Trina

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: PC Hero Robert Scorpio Swoops In To Save Trina

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal last-minute courtroom surprises, curious Cassadines, ominous medical news, and more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

During Trina Robinson’s entire ordeal, we wondered where the actual PC DA was and why an assistant was handling something so important. Well, DA Robert Scorpio finally decides he’s going to step in as he announces the court proceedings must stop.

Will Robert have any more success than Diane Miller did when she tried to get enough time for Oz Haggerty to testify? GH spoilers say Trina finally learns her fate, so is it a good one or a bad one? With jury tampering also part of the problem, anything can happen.

Meanwhile, the real guilty party, in this case, is still missing, and Victor Cassadine insists on knowing exactly what happened to Esme Prince.

General Hospital Spoilers: Willow’s Bad News

While Michael Corinthos gets exciting news from Drew Cain that there might be a way Valentin Cassadine will give up ELQ control, Michael continues to not notice there is something very wrong with Willow Tait.

At the hospital, Willow braces herself when Terry Randolph tells her that she has the results of her biopsy. GH spoilers tease that Willow gets devastating news, so that must mean she does indeed have cancer.

Sonny And Carly Move On

Olivia Quartermaine is all in for the gossip as she and Carly discuss where her relationship with Drew is headed. Does Carly have much to tell aside from a kiss or two?

Elsewhere, Sonny Corinthos and Nina Reeves share a romantic date, and Sonny wants to find a way to make the night as interesting for Nina as possible.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman Okay. Perhaps the info will help someone else.

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman  I definitely think Dex is creepy!

Honored Contributor

On this day in 1994, Felicia [aka Insipid] told Kevin that she was pregnant, but wasn’t sure if the father was Frisco or Mac.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  I'm going to be out all day tomorrow, so, I want to wish you Goid Luck on Thursday. My prayers and heart will be with you. Chin up, shoulders back and it will be over before you know it! You know you we have your back and we're always here for you.❤️🤗🤗🤗

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

With 15 min left in todays GH..yep a Special News Break!

What was wrote on that paper that Dex retrieved fron Jurist chair...guilty or not guilty????

Was gagging🤮 seeing Sonny&Nina at hotel bar!

Carly..and her fake giggling! and fawning overwhat's his name!🥱

I hope that Brick tells Sonny that Dex is working also for Mikey!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  I'm going to be out all day tomorrow, so, I want to wish you Goid Luck on Thursday. My prayers and heart will be with you. Chin up, shoulders back and it will be over before you know it! You know you we have your back and we're always here for you.❤️🤗🤗🤗

Dear @Coquille Thank you for your post.  It means more than my words can express.  One surgery down this Thursday and a bit later down the road, one more to go.  I'm trying to focus on the end of the year...hopefully, I'll be better than new...or at least an improved version of me.  :heart: