Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Questioning Relationships Promo

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Late last year it was reported this actor would be joining the inflated cast of GH. Immediately speculation began that he would replace Steve Burton as Jason Morgan. Looks like that won't be happening. ✔️

One Life to Live's Trevor St. John joins The Young and the Restless

Dan J Kroll

The Y&R has hired former OLTL star Trevor St. John for a new role. The actor is also known for two recent primetime roles.

The actor, best known to daytime fans for his work on One Life to Live, will pop up later this year as… well, we don't know that yet. Y&R is keeping St. John's character a closely guarded secret and is referring to the role as a mystery role...

So happy for him. 👍🏽

OH NO! @Tique , this may take my heart a while from which to come back.  He is one of my favorite pieces of eye candy ever!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

OH NO! @Tique , this may take my heart a while from which to come back.  He is one of my favorite pieces of eye candy ever!

@redwingsgal   this should be good news to you. I've been wondering since November when St John would pop up on GH. Now I know to stop looking. You know where to find him. Win/win for both. Happy smiley 40

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Just read that Olivia Newton John has passed.  She fought a valiant fight.

May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

Could have done without scene with Dex and Mikey today!

also  every scene about Spenelli!

Why did we need to see Kristina?,

way to many unneccesary people   seen today Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Could have done without scene with Dex and Mikey today!

also  every scene about Spenelli!

Why did we need to see Kristina?,

way to many unneccesary people   seen today Smiley Sad

Speaking of unnecessary people, WHERE is the guy in the woods that Austin talks to. Do we have any idea who he actually is? Here's another plot line that has run amuck. Will we ever see ANY story line finished in 2022?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I just can not wait!!!!! I can only hope these gifted writers will soon give Alexis and Gregory a whole entire hour to discuss the intricacies of journalistic integrity!!!!! So exciting!!!!! Does it get any better than this!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Sonny and Nina Dissect Their Relationship

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Sonny And Nina Dissect Their Relationship

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal the emotional confrontations, major life decisions, curious spies, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

After their discussion last week about Carly Corinthos always being a part of their relationship, Nina Reeves and Sonny Corinthos realize they have a lot to hash out. They definitely want to be with each other, but it can only happen if they understand things about one another.

That’s exactly what they do when they sit down at Charlie’s Pub to discuss all the things that happened since returning from Nixon Falls nearly a year ago — including that tie to Carly. Will Nina learn to accept Carly as a part of Sonny’s life, or is it too much for her to handle?

Anna Wants Answers

Anna Devane realizes that Valentin Cassadine has been less-than-truthful with her for months on end, but she has been trying to ignore it because she can’t deny her feelings for him. However after a talk with Felicia Scorpio, she also can’t deny that she has to get to the truth.

Meanwhile, Valentin has a meeting with Victor Cassadine, and Victor wants to put his son’s loyalty to the test. Valentin lays on the loyal talk as thick as he can, but Victor isn't sure he is buying what Valentin is selling.

Relationship Problems Abound

After an interesting time with Cody Bell and Damian Spinelli talking about true love and matches, Dante Falconeri and Sam McCall sit down to discuss his idea of moving in together. Sam lays her concerns out on the table, and Dante tries to ease all of her fears. Speaking of Cody, he is shocked when he sees a familiar face.

And finally, Ava Jerome tries to fix her own relationship woes by ending it. She tells Nikolas Cassadine that she is giving him what he wants — a divorce.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh I just can not wait!!!!! I can only hope these gifted writers will soon give Alexis and Gregory a whole entire hour to discuss the intricacies of journalistic integrity!!!!! So exciting!!!!! Does it get any better than this!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

How true @stevieb.  Aren't all these S/L's just so riveting!  All those glorious folks at the MC pool discussing "what's up with Spinelli", Sam/Dante taking the next step.  Mikey trying to bring daddy down, Ava/Nik to divorce or not to divorce, but while thinking about it; let's try to find out where Esme's body might be.  Nina/Sonny doing the can this work with us tango. Kistrina, now the manager of Charlie's Pub.  Oh my, I must stop now b/c I'm developing a case of the vapors.  

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Not planning to hang on for much longer. I watched Friday and I watched yesterday and yes, the show just stinks. It's really that bad. It's simply not worth watching for the all too rare and very brief flashes of interest, when things just seem to get worse and worse with no relief in sight. I can't fathom that those in charge can't see how really awful and uninteresting it's become. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...