Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of August 8

A surprising arrest is made

GH Spoilers for the week of August 8, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of August 8, 2022.

Sonny and Kristina celebrate at Charlie's Pub

Sonny and Nina take stock of their relationship

Nina hopes to entice a new chef to join the team

Liesl has a special gift for Nina

Drew and Carly get some business advice from an expert

Drew has a proposal for Valentin

Spinelli advises Britt to keep her distance from Cody

Cody spots a familiar face

Cody sheds some light on his past

Britt attends to an injury

Anna is on a mission to uncover Valentin's secrets

Anna attempts to enlist Martin's assistance

Martin is the bearer of bad news

Valentin tries to assure Victor of his loyalty

Victor and Nikolas make an appeal to Alexis

Spencer has no regrets about his decision

Rory finds himself in a difficult position

Scott checks in with Ava about the divorce

Josslyn and Trina's day at the pool doesn't go as planned

Portia and Curtis agree on a course of action

Curtis worries about Portia

Jordan is in a race against time to clear Trina's name

Sam has a chat with Maxie

Maxie wants to know where things stand with Spinelli

Austin assures Maxie

Dante questions Brook Lynn

Sam opens up to Dante about her concerns

A surprising arrest is made

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Stunt doubles for Ava and Esme's fight...good job!

EC686383-BAAF-4EA7-A574-C18C0275D836.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@RainCityWoman  Circle the date, we agree about Felicia... I will never understand what the crew in charge thought bringing her back would add to this show... She surely gets a ticket on the bus heading out of Port Charles...

I never liked her from her Aztec Princess Days to her return to her abandoned girls and Mac. I loathe the character and think the actress is horrible.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched yesterday's episode this morning. What a waste of time to interrupt story lines with more nonsense between Britt and Cody. I see no chemestry and I find him tedious at best. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I never liked her from her Aztec Princess Days to her return to her abandoned girls and Mac. I loathe the character and think the actress is horrible.

Don't forget "insipid". Whenever you describe Kristina Wagner aka Felicia I expect to see that word.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Don't forget "insipid". Whenever you describe Kristina Wagner aka Felicia I expect to see that word.

Uh oh, I fear I've become predictable, although if one word describes her character, it IS insipid.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Sonny Has Wise Words for Daughter Kristina

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Sonny Has Wise Words For Daughter Kristina

GH spoilers for Monday reveal family advice, difficult choices, strange requests, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Sonny Corinthos actually sees his daughter, Kristina Corinthos Davis, when he pays a visit to Charlie’s Pub to congratulate her. Sometimes it seems like Sonny forgets she exists. Who can blame him for that?

If Sonny is congratulating Kristina, did she reach a new life milestone? What has been happening in her life? Whatever it is, Sonny seems to need to tell her that people have to live with their life choices. Is he talking about himself or his daughter? The last time we saw them together, he made a choice to sleep with Nina Reeves after Kristina delivered the information that Carly Corinthos wasn’t showing up at The Haunted Star for their big date. We all know what happened after that. Yeah that image is burned in my memory.

Speaking of Nina, she decides to try out a new chef at the Metro Court, and her Aunt Liesl Obrecht seems to be warning her against it.

Michael Has Problems, Willow Has Questions

Dex Heller knows just about everything that Sonny has been up to and spills all to Michael Corinthos. He then seems confused when Michael doesn’t want to use the information. Is he having second thoughts about how he plans to bring Sonny down?

It also looks like Willow Tait hasn’t bothered mentioning to him that she likely has cancer. She is also back at work at GH and is very curious as to why Ava Jerome Cassadine might want something from her.

Metro Court Pool Drama

Over at the Metro Court pool, Dante Falconeri and Linc Brown can tell that Chase and Brook Lynn might not be on the up and up. Sensing that she has to do something fast, Brook Lynn suggests calling off the manager competition.

Finally, a nervous Spinelli practically begs Britt Westbourne not to go on another date with Cody Bell as Sam questions Maxie about what could be going on with him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

General Hospital Spoilers: Nina's Broken Heart Leads Back to Valentin - Losing Sonny Brings Fresh Start with Ex?

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Nina’s Broken Heart Leads Back to Valentin – Losing Sonny Brings Fresh Start with Ex?

General Hospital Spoilers tease that Nina Reeves’  broken heart could lead her back to Valentin Cassadine. Will losing Sonny Corinthos bring a fresh start with Nina’s ex?

It’s clear that Sonny and Nina have a special connection, but sometimes that’s not enough to build a real romance. Nina and Sonny have definitely been clashing more lately, so their future is far from secure. Sonny wants Nina to accept that Carly Corinthos will always be in the picture. Carly is the mother of some of Sonny’s children as well as someone he’s always going to care about. There’s a forever bond that Nina will have to live with, but can she really handle that? Nina constantly spars with Carly and is worried about this woman hanging like a dark cloud over her own relationship with Sonny.

During the week of August 8-12, Sonny and Nina will have another important discussion about where they stand. It’ll be time for Nina and Sonny to face the harsh reality of their romance, so there’s no guarantee they can both live with that reality. It just seems like GH writers are pulling Nina away from Sonny rather than closer to him. Does that mean a Sonny and Nina split could be in the works? If so, the show may already be laying the groundwork for Nina to wind up back with Valentin.

After all, Valentin and Anna Devane are having major problems, too. Anna doesn’t like the fact that Valentin keeps lying to her face, especially since Victor Cassadine is involved. When you have to secretly investigate between dates, it doesn’t bode well for a couple’s future. Valentin will no doubt offer an explanation for his lies once Anna uncovers the full story, but that may not be enough. This could easily lead to a situation where brokenhearted Nina comes together with brokenhearted Valentin in the end.

The show’s been careful to keep Valentin and Nina’s bond alive, so they’re still on good terms and could face some reignited feelings. Will some Sonny heartbreak lead Nina back to Valentin – and will Valentin’s own Anna devastation make him drawn to Nina once again? General Hospital spoilers say Nina may have some surprising opportunities for love.

source: cdl

Good news. Ninny and one of those "opportunities" could board the GH elevator. Maybe it could be the one that @KBEANS  mentioned in her reply to the QOTM where they mixed up the signs or someone could  inadvertently/intentionally remove them. Hmmmm...That could be a job for Dear Sweet. It's not like she's doing anything else.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

And I have never disappointed using that word frequently in my depiction of said actress/character.  Yet, I must add that when Felicia/KW appeared on the GH scene (remember she was pretending to be a boy) and then when she went all "Aztec Princess" on us, I didn't have a problem with her way back then.  She was young and beautiful; the S/L was very different; I, too, was young and (well, maybe attractive), but I've aged, grown, matured, even my voice is older, but not KW.  She is still playing and sounding like the princess ingenue of old.  Somehow to me that seems sad. :womansad:

Respected Contributor

And Kristina is back...why?  Where has Phyllis been hiding her at Charlie's?  Speaking of Phyllis, where is she?  The Davis Girls; ahhh, that's my gruesome threesome and Alexis makes a foursome.

Nina back with Val?  For the love of Pete.  I don't think so...maybe they will just commiserate over their love life or lack thereof.  BTW, speaking of Val, ever since he did daddy-dearest bidding RE: planting ice princess in Jennifer Smith's room, seems that S/L has gone out the window also.  What was the point?

Hope everyone is having a safe and healthy weekend.