Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

little kitchie: happy friday!

Beginning of the month Stuff:

Some of our ladies have asked for prayers either for themselves or family members. Not going to mention all by name but I do know that there are some who have concerns for spouses, children, a grandchild, a niece, parents, and even themselves. 

It was good to read a positive update.  @Annabellethecat66  you have been in out thoughts and mentioned in our threads since we first read about your accident. @SloopJohnB   and I talked about you and your daughter in the July thread. because I recalled both of you have daughters with BDs in that month.

A shoutout to @Lipstickdiva. She started a new job and mentioned  her posting time would now be limited to after hours. She was ill shortly after moving into her new position;  hopefully she has recovered and we'll hear from her soon.

Weather: With all the floods, intense heat, and fires hopefully no one has been affected but August brings its other challenges so let us know if things change.

Health concerns: Not going to mention the latest but will do what I seem to do monthly -  remind everyone to be mindful/careful of what's going on in our country.

If you have a little free time, check in. There's usually someone on our threads at some point during most days. Enjoy today and the weekend. Get out and do something! Be safe. Please and thank you.

Enjoy your Weekend - Free animation (animated gif)

@Tique   You always write the best posts, General Hospital related or not.  ❤

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caption this picture.

What is she thinking? What is he thinking?

Maybe you prefer this one.

Caption this picture.

What is he thinking? What is she thinking?

I'm not one for rules. 😝 Pick one, two, none, or supply your own.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To all who are in crisis, health or otherwise, I send my most sincere hope for a calm after the storm, and renewed determination to move forward without pain or fear. Those of us who are a certain age, especially know of the setbacks life throws at us, and it takes courage to face it head on. I ran into a neighbor I hadn't seen in a while the other day. He told me about two months ago he fell off his son's deck, shattered his hip and had to be driven back to Seattle in excruciating pain for surgery. As he was recovering from surgery, he contracted Covid and was quarantined in the facility for 10 days. He also has a previous condition of mild Parkinsons.Yet, there he was up and walking at a store. I thought he must be a real fighter to have come so far so quickly. That's what I wish for all of you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

JORDAN : Yes, I do have chronic costipation. How did you know?

Curtis: Well Jordan...I am a P.I. 

Caption this picture.

MAC: WOW! The HRT injections I'm getting at GH are really helping keeping me erect, young and buff! 

Felicia:  Yes, I can see that. All the young ladies are after you my silver fox.  I'm going to speak with Dr. Randolph and tell her I want my "old "husband back! 

Honored Contributor

I like how Martin's Southern drawl is nonexistent now. It's like Mac had an Australian accent when he first came to Port Charles but he lost his accent too, although I think Robert still has his. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

What is she thinking? What is he thinking?

Jordan:  You know, I'm still in love with you.

Curtis:  When Trina's trial is over, I'm going to ask Portia to marry me.

Maybe you prefer this one.

Caption this picture.

I'm not one for rules. 😝 Pick one, two, none, or supply your own.

Felicia:  You are MY silver fox, but how can I tell you that I prefer you clean shaven.?

Mac: So I'm a silver fox, huh?  Wonder if I can trade Felicia for 2-30 year olds?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I like how Martin's Southern drawl is nonexistent now. It's like Mac had an Australian accent when he first came to Port Charles but he lost his accent too, although I think Robert still has his. 

Tristan Rogers IS Australian. Neither Michael Knight nor John York have accents at all, whether it be southern or Australian.  Personally I loved hearing John York speak with a slight accent. In fact, I liked him better when he first came to Port Charles with a kind of devil may care lifestyle and personality. The writers had to go and ruin him. He IS a silver fox. I wish he was on screen more often. It is a shame that he has to be interacting with Christina Wagner who is a horrible actress.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman  Circle the date, we agree about Felicia... I will never understand what the crew in charge thought bringing her back would add to this show... She surely gets a ticket on the bus heading out of Port Charles...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

We all knew that Sasha needed to go to a mental  place for help  and after hours of pondering Col.Sanders gets a thought ...lets get her someplace for help and beat the rap for assult charges!

SMH!  even poor Glydas was so worried about her mental state as Brando pleaded with the poliece to get help for her!

I want Dex and Mikey to be exposed and see what Sonny does!

What was in the envelope that horesman gave to lady doctor?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Late last year it was reported this actor would be joining the inflated cast of GH. Immediately speculation began that he would replace Steve Burton as Jason Morgan. Looks like that won't be happening. ✔️

One Life to Live's Trevor St. John joins The Young and the Restless

Dan J Kroll

The Y&R has hired former OLTL star Trevor St. John for a new role. The actor is also known for two recent primetime roles.

The actor, best known to daytime fans for his work on One Life to Live, will pop up later this year as… well, we don't know that yet. Y&R is keeping St. John's character a closely guarded secret and is referring to the role as a mystery role...

So happy for him. 👍🏽

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.