Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Thank you for sharing the sad news, @abbalulu .  I have wondered where she has been.  How lovely the cemetary was able to send the flowers to her grave.  I will say a little prayer for her today

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

My QotM

1)  I would rate it an 8 right now.  I do not know why everyone here complains all the time, yet still watches every day.  I enjoy most all of the stories and certainly more actors/characters than most here.  There are only a few whom I dislike (Alcholexis and her three brats)

2)  My current fav s/l is the Curtis/Portia pairing.  Anyone surprised??!!??  I hope when Taggert gets wind, he fights for her.  

Yes, some of these s/l have been told before, but this is a soap that has been on for 58 years!  How can anyone expect them to have all new stories for this long??  

While I do agree that everyone has their right to their own opinion, I do not see why some are still watching?  I looke forward to my DVR every day!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

So is this week going to be the big reveal or two biggies?  Sonny and Nina and Michael and Willow....will probably take more than one week to get to thru stories.

Esteemed Contributor

• @abbalulu wrote:

@Tique  I'm very sorry to tell everyone that CLHS68 whose birthday is August 4th passed away in April.

I knew her for many years over on another chat board and also from Goodreads. I noticed that we had not heard from her in a bit so I emailed her to check in with her and didn't receive an answer in a timely manner which was unusual for her. I knew where she lived so I checked obituaries and unfortunately found hers.

I and a few other women from that board had known her(from the board) for years and knew that she was the last member of her family and so was kind of alone in the world. We felt sad that no one would have even sent flowers for her remembrance so we got together and had an artificial arrangement sent to her which the funeral director was kind enough to take out to the cemetery.

Everyone should have someone to remember them. So hopefully everyone on the GH thread will have a thought or a prayer for her on her upcoming birthday.

I am so very sorry to hear this. 
Honored Contributor

Happy August everyone

I'll go with August Question #2 - favorite storyline right now

I like the storyline of who has Peter's body.  Anything that brings my Liason together is a good storyline Smiley Very Happy

I can't fast forward fast enough some of these other stories.  

Just waitin' on Sonny to come home.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique thanks for the updates and happy birthday to the August babies!

Honored Contributor

@Tique  You are 1 in a million.  You work so hard to keep this thread going and interesting.😘

Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu , thank you so much for the update on CLHS68.  I'm so very sorry to read this.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

So is this week going to be the big reveal or two biggies?  Sonny and Nina and Michael and Willow....will probably take more than one week to get to thru stories.

I surely hope so. It is well past time for both of these to be brought to a head one way or the other. Let the fireworks begin. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

My QotM

1)  I would rate it an 8 right now.  I do not know why everyone here complains all the time, yet still watches every day.  I enjoy most all of the stories and certainly more actors/characters than most here.  There are only a few whom I dislike (Alcholexis and her three brats)

2)  My current fav s/l is the Curtis/Portia pairing.  Anyone surprised??!!??  I hope when Taggert gets wind, he fights for her.  

Yes, some of these s/l have been told before, but this is a soap that has been on for 58 years!  How can anyone expect them to have all new stories for this long??  

While I do agree that everyone has their right to their own opinion, I do not see why some are still watching?  I looke forward to my DVR every day!!!

Awww @redwingsgal I'm sorry we naysayers are frustrating. I do enjoy your positivity but sorry, I just can't go there myself. We're all different. For example, I couldn't be much less interested in Curtis and Portia's budding romance. For the record, I don't watch every day and, in fact, given all the fast forwarding I've been doing lately, I guess I actually watch very little, but if it isn't holding my interest, well, it isn't holding my interest. I stick with it hoping it'll turn a corner and there'll be some story lines that interest me coming around the next bend. Keep enjoying your show! Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...