Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

My little friend has been watching GH. Can you tell?

See the source image

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Spencer Freaks over Hooded Party Crasher & Ryan Phone Call

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Spencer Freaks Over Hooded Party Crasher & Ryan Phone Call – Nikolas Poses as Killer

Spoilers indicate that Spencer Cassadine will freak over a hooded party crasher and a phone call that’s supposedly from Ryan Chamberlain. Nikolas will pose as this serial killer to trick his son and make him see just how terrifying it is to have a stalker.

Spencer has been pretending to threaten Ava Jerome with what he views as fairly harmless pranks. It’s true that Spencer hasn’t done anything violent, but he’s still gone too far in his efforts to split Nikolas and Ava up. Spencer even rigged that teddy bear with Ryan’s voice to make Ava fear for Avery Corinthos, so that was a particularly low blow.

Of course, Spencer isn’t the only one who can manipulate people using Ryan’s voice. Nikolas seems poised to do it since GH spoilers say Spencer will grow nervous over a phone call from the locked up and locked in murderer.

It’s doubtful that Ryan will actually be the one calling Spencer here. Fans will recall how Damian Spinelli used a program to recreate Helena Cassadine’s voice and dupe Peter August. We’ll probably be dealing with a similar situation here.

Nikolas already alluded to his plan to make this an unforgettable party – and that’ll certainly be the case when someone crashes the bash wearing a hood to conceal his identity.

There’ll be some issues with the launch to and from Spoon Island, so that might even be Nikolas’ doing. Nikolas may want to intensify Spencer’s fears by making him think there’s no escape from the killer.

Regardless, Nikolas should ultimately reveal himself as the man under the hood – much like he did when he removed his mask and stunned Ava upon his return to Port Charles.

This is sure to be a shocking moment for Spencer, but it’ll backfire on Nikolas in some ways since Laura Collins will think her son’s lost his mind!

There’s definitely a sinister aspect to this scheme that Laura won’t like at all. This should set the stage for Laura to find out Nikolas’ shooter secret down the road and realize just what her son’s capable of.

General Hospital spoilers say Nikolas and Laura’s bond will take a serious hit, so it’ll take some work to get back to where they were before.

source: cdl

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DLew wrote:

I enjoyed the slide show tribute to the wonderful, handsome  Stuart Damon who played Alan Quartermaine. I truly wish the character had not been prematurely killed off. 

Stuart Damon tribute

If anyone missed this or would like to view it again, here's the link of the last five minutes of Monday's show. You can bypass the first four minutes and go to the 4:00 position and  the tribute starts in a few.

Warning: Don't blink.

Stuart Damon [Alan Q] Tribute

Question: What did you think of this as a tribute for a legendary character?

Super Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@DLew wrote:

I enjoyed the slide show tribute to the wonderful, handsome  Stuart Damon who played Alan Quartermaine. I truly wish the character had not been prematurely killed off. 

Stuart Damon tribute

If anyone missed this or would like to view it again, here's the link of the last five minutes of Monday's show. You can bypass the first four minutes and go to the 4:00 postion and  the tribute starts in a few.

I enjoyed the tribute to Stuart Damon. As a long time GH viewer and fan of the character and the actor, I would have loved something longer. It would have been wonderful to see interactions with the Quartermaines, especially Monica. "It's my house. I gave it to her." An hour long retrospective of Alan Quartermaine would have made me quite happy.

The tribute shows for the characters of Gail Baldwin and Sean Donnelly were cute ideas but not well written, in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. The "tribute" to Alan Quartermaine was better than nothing (and certainly better than those for Gail and Sean), but, not really good enough for the character.  Although I doubt these writers know the history,  a montage of clips from the beginning would have been lovely.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@DLew wrote:

Stuart Damon tribute

If anyone missed this or would like to view it again, here's the link of the last five minutes of Monday's show. You can bypass the first four minutes and go to the 4:00 postion and  the tribute starts in a few.

@Tique   Don't blink is right.....so that is my answer to your question.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@DLew wrote:

Stuart Damon tribute

I think it was a disgrace when compared to Gail and Sean's.  

ETA:  By that I mean the amount of time given.

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@DLew wrote:

Stuart Damon tribute

@Tique   Don't blink is right.....so that is my answer to your question.  LOL

@SloopJohnB and others:  All of you are correct, however, I most agree with @SloopJohnB answer to the question.  Frankly, I was surprised to even see this "tribute" given the brevity and the timing.  

Honored Contributor

I loved how Ava talked to Trina today  about Trina's mom and her love life!

Spencer is getting on my nerves as snobby,spoiled brat,etc..i want to see his party fall apart on him..nothing goes likes he wants it to!

Scotty  and Leisel  love the banter between them.Heart...

for a second i was afraid  Spenser wanted to hire Scotty..then a sigh of relief when he didn't..lol

I hope we get to see more of Felix!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And how are y'all today, my little schnitzels?  As Scotty refers to Lisel.  Like me who have watched Scott "grow up", for the most part these days, he is a characiture of his former self, but I do get a kick out of he and Dr. O.

Ahhh, so Nik-nak realizes that Spencer is the "stalker".  He runs to Ava with the news.  Will this be enough to reconcile Nik/Ava?  For that matter, will this be enough to get Spencer into therapy before he comes a true psychopath/sociopath?  Nah, probably not.

A big "shout out" to Curtis today who actually said "Aunt Stella".  Keep up the good work Curtis.

One more thought, Trina sweetie, Ava gave you some very good advice.  No, it isn't your business what went on between your Mom and Curtis 18 or so years ago.  Of course it will become your business when all is revealed that Curtis is your "bio dad".