Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I remember her but I wouldn't have remembered her name until you posted it.

Esteemed Contributor

There you go @stevieb there's still hope. Keep watching! 

I have to say that I quit watching when Steve Burton left the show - yes I am a Jason girl. then I sort of watched off and on. Tried watching Y&R for a while but lost interest there.

I happened to be paying attention when they said Steve was returning to the show and so ta da, I'm back again.  LOL

I really wish that the Jason/Britt storyline continued. It was the best SL I've seen in a while for Jason's character.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @stevieb  "Wallow" I was drinking a glass of tea when I read that. Fortunately I didn't spit it onto my keyboard.

@GinaV24  Woman Wink Once again, what can I say, if the shoe fits, and it does, Wallow needs to wear it... Funny, I started out not caring much for Willow and not thinking much good acting was going on and I've not changed my perception. Meanwhile, I flat out disliked Sasha, both the character and the actress, and have come to like them a bit better. 

As for Peter, I'd not stop watching solely because he left the show. If I opt out, it'll be for far more pervasive reasons than the loss of a single character or actor, but I do think this show, yet again, needs to move the Peter story along a bit more expeditiously than they appear to be doing. As is often the case with this show, by the time they give us something concrete I'll probably have lost interest.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

After seeing that one letter, the lightbulb went of in Nik's head that Spencer may be the one and stupid Alexis is trying to talk him out of that thought.  And her best line was that Spencer wasn't a sociopath.  Umm, he pretty much is but you just can't see it.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

After seeing that one letter, the lightbulb went of in Nik's head that Spencer may be the one and stupid Alexis is trying to talk him out of that thought.  And her best line was that Spencer wasn't a sociopath.  Umm, he pretty much is but you just can't see it.

No worries because apparently Nik has a heart to heart with Spencer anyway but decides NAHHHHHHH... Agree with the unfortunate dumbing down of Nik @GinaV24. I was really liking this character and his relationship with Ava until they apparently decided to dilute his intelligence and hers...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Stupid and inane, YES, and while you LOL, meanwhile, I'm leaning toward deleting this from my list of daily recordings... It's just so bad and not getting any better...that's why I laugh.  After watching from the beginning, I'm not going to stop, but in order not to even try to stop, I have to find the absurdity (comedy) in the S/L's and writing....and there's lots of material there.

But wait, if true, a spoiler from Celebrity Dirty Laundry MIGHT hold a small flicker of promise... See bold area  below... This better not be somebody's speculation or a bait and switch... Oh, and incidentally, it looks like the body Sam and Dante find is an apparently short lived Naomi...Talk about a "walk on role"; the actress portraying Naomi was very short lived.  (Oh my, I think I made a pun funny).

By the way, I hate the way Austin, who I can't abide anyway, is using poor Chase...ITA, dear Chase had his "moment of clarity" when addressing Austin, but alas, that's gone to the wayside.  Chase is going down the road of Nina/Silas (the gee I still cannot walk ******).  

One thing though that Austin said today, Tuesday, is that "Edward's den is just as he left it."  Really?  And how would Austin know that?  Another thing, dear Chase is going to have access to Edward's den as a guest at the Q mansion...as a guest in your house, would I be "allowed" to riffle through your den?  Me thinks not.  

Seems the writers want us to believe that after all these years, no Q has gone through Edward's papers, etc.  Really?

General Hospital spoilers say Peter will stir up even more trouble as his storyline continues, so keep watching!  Ahh, when your darling boy comes back, you will no doubt be in 7th heaven.  

Chase, dear one, you know the truth.  Willow married you b/c you were on your "death bed" and wanted you to have your last wish.  And you erred on the side of Wallow and MT for Wiley's sake when you and Shasha decided to "pretend" having an affair.  You also know that Wimpy Wallow and MT Mikey are in love.  Just let it go and ask her for an annulment.  Of course that won't happen...too logical.

Respected Contributor

Maurice Benard Previews Sonny’s Return on GENERAL HOSPITAL!
August 10, 2021

ABC/Craig Sjodin

With every day that passes, GENERAL HOSPITAL’s Sonny becomes more and more ingrained in the life amnesiac “Mike” is building both in Nixon Falls and in his romantic relationship with Nina. Meanwhile, back in Port Charles, Sonny’s widow, Carly, is preparing to marry his right-hand man, Jason. Sooner or later, Sonny’s past is bound to come back to him — and portrayer Maurice Benard recently weighed in on what he thinks will be an epic confrontation.

“It’s going to be a great fight when Sonny does return,” Benard told Michael Fairman TV, musing that if Carly and Jason are in fact married when the time comes that his alter ego remembers who the heck he is, it’s going to be a turning point chock full of soapy drama!

As GH viewers are well aware, longtime best friends Carly and Jason got engaged as a business power play. By presenting a united front as the heads of the Corinthos crime family, they’ll be sending a clear message to the Five Families that their organization is not one to be messed with, despite Sonny’s death. While the marriage will only be a business arrangement (at least at first!), there’s a pretty good chance that Sonny won’t take too kindly to the news of the nuptials!

GH Jason CarlyJason and Carly have no idea Sonny is still alive out there!ABC

“The thing about Sonny is that it’s what Sonny does best, or what I do playing him best, is betrayal,” shared the GH star. “So, for him, this is not a good thing. I would assume he’s just going to go, “What the…” and all hell is going to break loose.”

And if Sonny’s arrival in Port Charles happens to be on Carly and Jason’s wedding day — because wouldn’t that just be the epitome of soap-opera drama? — as many fans are predicting, all the better! “Well, however it goes,” mused Benard, “I would say, just let them just watch the fireworks as they unfold.”

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort 

Wish that would have happened today  with Sonny returning..but we all know it will happen on Carly&Jason's  wedding day! 

Hope it happens on! 

edited to add

oops soon    like ASAP!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Read today that Cameron Matthison is indeed "coming back" as Drew Cain; Jason's twin.  Remember, I don't know CM from a hole in the wall (as an actor).  The truth is I just plain can't stand this Drew/Jason/twin S/L.  Didn't like it when Billy Miller played it (didn't know him as an actor either).  Just DO NOT like the whole concept of same.

Honored Contributor

Duh..Nik finally suspects his son..and makes plans to expose him??

About time Nik!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."