Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Seeing Felix today (which was wonderful) reminded me that "hunks" come and go, BUT a real friend is more valuable than just any fleeting aberration.  That being said, I want to announce that Felix and I decided to become BFF's.  Felix is funny, warm, caring and loyal (and BTW, he's a great dancer).  He lends an ear and will always try to help anyone in his orbit.  He has agreed to attend our next soiree with me.  Here's to my BFF Felix.  Note to writers:  Can we have a good S/L involving him?  Thank you with many spinkles.

Contributor

How on earth is she apprentucing?  RN`s need a BSN or MSN to start now. Long slog. Willow isn't even a CNA. She can't do patient care without a license.  OH yea its the GH Universe

Respected Contributor

Monday's episode.... I didn't watch today's yet.
Just when I think I can't stand Scotty and this show anymore he goes and redeems himself. I was p issing my pants when he said to Austin...You said Powder Room 🤔?  The best part of the whole show. 😆 

Esteemed Contributor

I dislike Spencer more every time he's on air.  And, I am so tired of the adults being dumbed down.  (Just like every ABC sitcom; adults are the clueless ones.)  

Don't any of these teens have anything else to do except hang out at the MC pool???

I've always questioned Delia as Ava's mom.  So, Delia Reid Ryan Ryan Coleridge (from Ryan's Hope) had a child with Daddy Mobster Jerome.......sure, we'll buy that.  And how old is Delia???? 

If TPTB plan to bring back Peter sooner is better than later.  Move the s/l along before it becomes irrelevant. 

Do we really need Drew back????  Imo...NO....and I don't care who the actor is!!  It was a ridiculous s/l from the beginning.

Of course Edward's den remains untouched after all these years.   Well, if that's the case, I have ocean front property for sale in Arkansas.   And, if you believe that, I'm also tall and thin.

What is the deal with Austin's little tail????  Is he welcome to come and go at will in Monica's house??  I find that character a total waste of time.  He just should have stayed as Franco. 

I agree with @mysoutherncomfort .  Looking for the humor helps when watching.

As for Mo, sorry, not buying it.  The whole amnesia nonsense has dragged on far too long.  It's a stupid s/l on so many levels and viewers haven't liked it at all.  As for "drama" when he remembers,  it'll probably fall as flat as the Nina/Nelle reveal.

I just keep hoping the writing will improve.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Willow becoming a nurse?

@rezski wrote:

How on earth is she apprentucing?  RN`s need a BSN or MSN to start now. Long slog. Willow isn't even a CNA. She can't do patient care without a license.  OH yea its the GH Universe

Isn't sshe just shadowing a professional? I wondered too how she had had time to go to nursing school since she is a teacher by profession. But remember Kiki was in training to be a doctor, and I don't think she even had a college degree at the Bachelor's level. It's almost as amusing as Michael becoming a CEO with no training.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Monday's episode.... I didn't watch today's yet.
Just when I think I can't stand Scotty and this show anymore he goes and redeems himself. I was p issing my pants when he said to Austin...You said Powder Room 🤔?  The best part of the whole show. 😆 

LOL. I loved Scotty when he was a young man in love with a teenaged Laura. He was actually a handsome, principaled young man. Then Luke came along, and Scotty turned to the dark side. Now he's mainly an object of laughter, but I have to say that I love him with Liesl: two naughty people suited for one another.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Carly and Jason To Face The Five Families

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Wednesday, August 11, 2021

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal a secret shared, advice given, a romance intensifying, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Jason Morgan and Carly Corinthos feel the walls closing in now that Joey Novak seems to feel he has support to openly provoke them. They discuss calling a meeting with the Five Families, as Jason tells Carly they will face them and show that they are a united front. But will it be enough for them to get everyone to back off — or will they need to go big in this mob war?

Liesl Obrecht, who was a huge Jason/Britt shipper in the best sense, meets up with her daughter Britt Westbourne and tells her that she will haunt Jason — she’s made sure of it and the TV audience applauds her for it. But that’s not all that will please people watching at home as Obrecht and Scott Baldwin grow closer!

General Hospital Spoilers: Setting A Trap

Nikolas Cassadine is still freaked out about Ryan Chamberlain’s connection to his son and confides to his mom Laura Collins and her husband (and Ryan’s twin) Kevin Collins that he is worried about Spencer Cassadine. Laura wants to know what he suspected him of — and she may regret asking when Nikolas fills her in.

GH spoilers reveal that Spencer tells someone that the party won’t start until they’re there. Could he be talking to Trina? The young woman who has caught his eye visits his nemesis. Ava Jerome Cassadine imparts a bit of wisdom to Trina and she wants to know if Trina had anything to do with something that occurred.

Healing Issues

Jordan Ashford visits Stella Henry in the hospital. While they’ve had a stormy relationship in the past, right now all Stella needs is the truth. Is that why Jordan is sympathetic towards Portia? If anyone knows what it’s like to be on the other side of Stella’s sharp retorts, it’s Jordan.

Elsewhere, Portia talks with Curtis Ashford about their relationship and what it’s done to her daughter. Trina stayed elsewhere the other night and Portia wants to know how long she’s supposed to let this go on. Will Trina make peace with her past or are they destined to stay estranged?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

...I just keep hoping the writing will improve.

@grandma r   my prediction: It won't.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Ok....well......i am not even sure if  Nick ACTUALLY  has figured out that Spencer is the Stalker yet.....i would hold my bet on it........i want to think that look of recognition was him actually finally SEEING THINGS....but in Soaps...one 

never knows!!

Also sssssoooo disappointed that they have turned Roger H. now into a creepy not so nice guy.............it took  YEARS to make him so likeable..........only to kill him off and let him return as an obnoxious character........with a stupid storyline......think they could have reintroduced him with a MUCH better storyline...

poor writing...

And PLEASE   GH.............do NOT make the one honest

so likeable and good looking guy (Chase) turn into a 

revenge seeking character.........there are ENOUGH bad

guys in the show....and why isn't he talking his issues through  with Finn  instead of Austin???............makes no sense....always thought Chase would be way too smart

to fall for Austin's lines.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Line of the day:

Monica walking into the room at the mansion, answering Ned's 911:

"Okay, how big, how embarrassing and how much is it going to cost us?"

Ned:

"Monica, you bettter sit down"

Monica:

"Oh my God, what happened?"

Ned:

"I have one word for you"

Ned and Olivia (in unison)

"Tracy"

Classic Q banter that I love and miss so much.  I felt Alan, Lila and Edward all laughing!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it