Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I'm wondering if SMike accidentally calls (who's phone did Nina call back on SMike's phone) whomever.

They hear his voice on the phone.  I think it was Brook Lynn's phone.  Is she going to be the one who breaks things open again (like she did before).

Incidentally, why do they put Brook Lyn into the same top and jacket with huge shoulder pads?  I know she had a baby but I'd think some of the weight would be off by now.

I really like her character.  She seems to be becoming a pretty nice person.  Same for Valentini.

I guess by December we might know what happened to Peter...just a thought!🤣

Valued Contributor

I have a question.  If Wiley is having a birthday party shouldn't some of the GH children have been there?  Donna and Avery are his Aunts.  Charlotte lives in the same house.  This seems like one "deconstructed" birthday party with everyone going off doing their own thing.  (And of course Willow and Michael  taking time out of the party to jump into bed seemed totally appropiate - NOT!)  I guess Wiley's party wasn't really about Wiley!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Local station call letters also change by locale. The only thing that doesn't change is the network. GH is on ABC and in DC That's WMAL not WUSA, which is CBS... Just thought I'd clarify. Otherwise, agree, tired of the Nixon Falls show and, as far as it goes, I'm not a big fan of Sonny anyway, but this Mike stint has gone on for far too long... They really do need to wrap it up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Thanks for the recap and yours as well @Tique. I actually feel like I saw all the 'good stuff'. I feel badly for Chase and while I was initially glad Austin was there and kept him from going upstairs, Chase has it right. He knows these two people and knows they aren't simply 'cheating' but Austin seemed intent on making it into something cheaper than it needed to be. I hope they don't send Chase down a twisted path over Wallow, er Willow. Feel badly for Trina but let's face it, the dirt was going to hit the fan eventually and surprisingly, Spencer was a decent voice of reason. Enjoyed seeing Portia spout off to everybody's favorite Auntie Sunshine. She really stepped in it this time. Feel badly for Jordan, but unlike many I'm sure, I think she's better off. Let Portia have him. Still, I didn't think there was any doubt about their marriage being over.

Honored Contributor

Soap spoilers, as we've often seen, can be pure speculation, but I've seen where it will be Valentin who discovers Sonny is still alive. Supposedly, Ninny will try to convince him to keep the secret, but he will ultimately be the one to bust this nonsense loose. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Chase Shatter Michael and Willow?

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Wednesday, August 4, 2021

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal a confession, an accusation, a heart-to-heart talk, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Harrison Chase knows the truth now — his beloved wife cheated on him with his best friend. But despite talking it all over with Austin Gatlin-Holt, we don’t know how he plans to play this. Well the moment of truth will arise as he tells Willow Tait Chase that there’s something he wants to say to her and Michael Corinthos. So will he drag them for filth or play dumb? I hope he cuts his losses and gets the heck away from those two.

Elsewhere at Wiley’s birthday party, Monica Quartermaine stuns Carly Corinthos when she shows her support. But that’s not all the party has in store for the mafia queen. Cameron Webber promises Carly that his mistakes will not stand in the way of his relationship with her daughter Josslyn Jacks. Those two kids are so cute. Cute is not the adjective I would use.

Trust Issues

Brook Lynn Quartermaine certainly knows that there was a weird vibe with Nina while they talked on the phone with Wiley. She tried to encourage Valentin to find out what was up but she ends up questioning Valentin’s motives while he’s worried about hers.

One person no longer at Wiley’s party is Grandma Harmony. That’s because she’s back at the cushy prison that Alexis Davis has been transferred to and the two women encounter each other. Alexis accuses Harmony of having ulterior motives. Not only that, she wants to know if they understand each other. What is Harmony up to this time?

Motherlode Of A Problem

Trina Robinson finally cooled off enough after talking to Spencer Cassadine to give her mother a chance to explain things, so she and Portia Robinson have a heart-to-heart talk about what she overheard. Trina asks if she’s been in love with Curtis all these years. Will Portia tell her everything?

None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for the interference of one Stella Henry. She feels horrible about shattering the young girl and comes clean to Curtis Ashford. He’ll no doubt be furious and wonder what she was thinking. Well, Stella wanted him to realize he belongs with Jordan before it was too late. Unfortunately, the bell has rung.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

And where are Leo, Ashley, Donna, Rocco and Charlotte? Certainly not at Wiley's b/d party.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb Ninny lol!!!! These nics crack me up. 

Honored Contributor

Remembering a Friend, @CLHS68...

SCP-310 | Eternal Flame - SCP | Secure. Contain. Protect.

For those who may have missed it: On August 2nd @abbalulu  posted one of the ladies who was a regular Contributor to our thread passed away in April. Her last post on a GH thread was in February although she did make a few posts elsewhere after that.

As already mentioned CLHS68 lost her brother last summer. She had previously shared she lived alone and didn't have much extended family or a support system. She and I shared a lot of the same views especially about some of the GH characters. CLHS68 was opinionated and had no problem defending her views. She was loyal to the thread and to the show. She didn't step away when there were stories going on she didn't care for and she continued to watch and post during last year's hiatus. She also stopped in on holidays when most were busy. I will miss that.

Last year's loss affected CLHS68 and there was a change in her personality. She had a fall at the end of last year. That in addition to grieving and the isolation which the virus forced on us seemed to take a toll on her.  When she abruptly stepped away earlier this year I understood. I had always hoped at some point she would return. 

I pray she is now at peace. 

@CLHS68

Create Red Velvet Happy Birthday Cake With Name

There was a request for Roxy to appear.

She was happy to...

Bearded Dragon Birthday Girly Birthday Hat and Tutu Costume | Etsy

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

Raising a glass and saying a prayer for @CLHS68.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx