Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

My favorite story line was jason and Britt,they sparkled and couldn't wait to tune in and watch the romance brewing, then of course Carly steps in and ruins it,now its allmost forgotton,sad..

Valued Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

My QotM

1)  I would rate it an 8 right now.  I do not know why everyone here complains all the time, yet still watches every day.  I enjoy most all of the stories and certainly more actors/characters than most here.  There are only a few whom I dislike (Alcholexis and her three brats)

2)  My current fav s/l is the Curtis/Portia pairing.  Anyone surprised??!!??  I hope when Taggert gets wind, he fights for her.  

Yes, some of these s/l have been told before, but this is a soap that has been on for 58 years!  How can anyone expect them to have all new stories for this long??  

While I do agree that everyone has their right to their own opinion, I do not see why some are still watching?  I looke forward to my DVR every day!!!

@redwingsgal  

I don't watch the show everyday, but do 2-3 times per week. Depends on how irritated I get with the news broadcast! Being a fan since the 70's, I know how good it has been and how bad it is now. Like others, I hope it will turn around or I fear it will be canceled as so many other soaps have been. It's wonderful that you are enjoying the show now.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Chase Find Michael and Willow In Bed?

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Tuesday, August 3, 2021

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal a secret coming out, a secret on the verge of coming out, a secret that absolutely can’t come out, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Willow Tait Chase and Michael Corinthos steal a little time together at the gatehouse to make love, not having any idea what’s waiting for them downstairs and obviously turning their ears off as her poor husband is yelling throughout the place looking for her. Oblivious Willow tells Michael that her life is with him now.

Poor Harrison Chase. He wants so badly to show off how he can now stand up and is determined to find his supposedly sad wife to show her. Luckily, Austin Gatlin-Holt is with him and cautions Chase. He thinks maybe his wife is upstairs. Will Austin suggest that they leave her alone to wallow…or will he venture upstairs for Chase?

Sonny Wants In

Nina Reeves takes a video call from grandson Wiley, all the while fearful that his other grandparent, Sonny Corinthos will hit the scene — and he does! Smike wants to say hi to his good pal Nina’s grandson, not knowing he’s his grandson too. She must hang up quickly because Valentin is worrying. Brook Lynn wants to know if it’s enough to go see if she’s okay personally.

GH spoilers reveal that Josslyn Jacks is teased about her relationship. Cameron Webber is on hand, trying to make things better, especially since it’s about him. But why would anyone give this sweet little couple a problem, unless it’s that nasty Spencer Cassadine. But why listen to what he has to say?

Is It Really Over?

Trina Robinson might since it’s to Spencer she runs after she feels betrayed, to tell him the awful news. It looks like Stella Henry blows it big time and Mama Bear Portia Robinson lets Stella have it with both barrels, threatening the older woman if she takes one step towards her daughter.

Stella was just warning her that her nephew’s marriage might not be over and could she be right? Jordan Ashford asks Curtis Ashford to fight for their marriage. She tells him that finalizing their divorce would be the biggest mistake of their lives. Will her fighting for them change his mind about ending their love story?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I remember how good this show used to be and recall looking forward to watching the shows while relaxing after a stressful day. I keep telling myself at some point things have to turn around; so I wait. I watch the entire show without fast forwarding. Sometimes it feels like self torture but I do it because every now and then there is a scene when everything clicks. It happens so seldom that I don't want to take a chance on missing even one of those. As stated above, I wait...

You are a patient woman, @Tique .  I get sidetracked and FF...but don't delete until I come on here to make sure nothing good happened that I missed!   Woman LOL

Sidenote...I had The Talk on the other day because I was busy doing sometihng and didn't get in to turn the channel.  It airs at the same time as GH here.  They interrupted The Talk for a news conference so I did come in and turn the channel to GH...and....I couldn't believe it but GH did NOT interrupt  for the new conference...the whole show aired.  I was shocked!!!  And this was the President's news conference...not some random local thing.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

You are a patient woman, @Tique .  I get sidetracked and FF...but don't delete until I come on here to make sure nothing good happened that I missed!   Woman LOL

Sidenote...I had The Talk on the other day because I was busy doing sometihng and didn't get in to turn the channel.  It airs at the same time as GH here.  They interrupted The Talk for a news conference so I did come in and turn the channel to GH...and....I couldn't believe it but GH did NOT interrupt  for the new conference...the whole show aired.  I was shocked!!!  And this was the President's news conference...not some random local thing.

@Wsmom  it's a good thing I've known you for a while Love smiley 11 because otherwise I would NEVER have believed that. George must have been taking a nap.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry @grandma r that the doctors haven't been able to find a diagnosis or something to help your grandson.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Respected Contributor

@tucka wrote:

My favorite story line was jason and Britt,they sparkled and couldn't wait to tune in and watch the romance brewing, then of course Carly steps in and ruins it,now its allmost forgotton,sad..

I, too, did enjoy Britt with Jason mostly because Jason actually spoke sentences when they were together.

Valentin, who ostensibly is being redeemed, is becomming more interesting to me.  We are seeing a softer side.  He will be devastated and angry when he learns the truth.  Watch out Brookie.

The pairing of Brooke Lynn and eventually Chase would be interesting.  She is a true Q and he is a nice, stable, steady influence.  They've developed a friendship and once this Willow/Mikey/Chase nonsense is over....who knows!

As many do, I predict that St. Willow will be preggers with the next Quartermaine/Corinthos heir.  Hopefully, it will be "clear" as to who is the baby daddy.

I watch GH in its entirety because I have been watching since the beginning.  I do not FF (at least not very often), but as I've posted, I prefer to laugh at some of the "writing/S/L's" which for me is better than throwing my slippers at the TV.  :womanwink:

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka I'm with you. I enjoyed that s/l so much and am frustrated with the silliness of Jason and Carly marrying. Ugh. 

Respected Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Welcome back @tucka !!  I havent seen you here in quite some time!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  All true and yet the last five minutes of the show were pretty much the only part worth watching... As much as I want the triangle to end, I don't particularly want Chase to walk in on them in bed... It's needlessly cruel and he doesn't deserve it... On the other hand, I hope Sonny grabs Ninny's phone and everyone sees him... She more than deserves it... If for no other reason than just for being so darned stupid... Finally, as if Austin isn't unappealing enough, his little pony tail had me in stitches... I just keep wondering WHY...

@stevieb  I agree with you here and also with you and @RainCityWoman  on the previous thread. Chase is playing the hand he thinks he was dealt. He has no way of knowing that others have reshuffled the deck and left him in the dark. I have never thought he was a jerk. Misguided yes but his desire to get things back to normal as quickly as possible is pretty much the same as any other young red blooded male would be.

ITA!  And of all the times they could have "done the tango" they pick this moment!?!?  Willow was all broken up over her baby (understandably so) and five seconds later she jumps into bed with MT?!?!/   I guess my emotions just cant flip that fast!  AND they have a mansion full of people waiting for their child's bday party!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it