Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

In answer to the monthly question, I would like to finish watching a new episode of GH and not fail a breathalyzer test.  👍🏻😄🍸

@Laura14  Uh Oh!!! Is this going to be a "new" old theme?

@Preds wrote:

See the source image

See the source image

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique ROFLMAO!  Love me some Diane!  🤣

I am throwing this out there now.  Nell is gonna con Nina for all she's worth with that necklace.  I guarantee Madeline spilled her guts while in Pentonville and Nell has her new scam set once she loses Wiley.  

Nina, just say no to Mr. KFC and his blonde.  

Honored Contributor

@Tique Just post my avatar on Alexis' face and you have my unhappy hour Monday through Friday on GH time.  Cheers!  🍷

Honored Contributor

I am surprised GH is starting on Monday. I don't know the exact date they went back into production, but it seems they will not have a stockpile of episodes as they did before ( about two months or more). You have to think they'll be testing the actors daily for Covid-19, what happens if someone tests positive, how will they work around an actor who needs to quarantine for two weeks? I would think love scenes will be nonexistent. Also how close together will the actors in a scene be, they may have to shoot with a wide angle lens!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 They recast Kelly (Sam) temporary & they would probably do that for others. No they won't have a stockpile of shows but if they keep filming hopefully they can keep up & as often as the show is preempted that will build shows.

Respected Contributor

Hi, y'all.  Yes, it's me (or is it "I") Southern Comfort and this is my first time back on this thread in 2 months.  GH ran out of episodes at the end of May and I ran out of time with a medical condition.  The Reader's Digest version is I had 2 back to back emergency surgeries, trips in and out of the hospital (no visitors allowed; not even DH), the usual feeling like heck for awhile (no interest, no energy, etc).  I'm doing better as of this writing, but will require one more surgery in the near future.  And hopefully that will be that!!!  OK, enough about me.

No, I did not watch GH "classic re-runs" these past 2 months.  I did start watching this past Friday just to refresh my brain on where we are picking up on Monday. 

Is it just me OR is the Southern Fried Lawyer's accent becoming even more southern fried? 

Belated happy and healthy birthday wishes to the June and July folks I missed. 

@Tique, you are a marvel and a wonder....God Bless!

Here's to all of us, our friends, family, community and country staying safe and healthy and to the eradication of this pandemic.  

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   was so happy to get notifications from you. Very sorry to hear what you've been going through since you last checked in. I just felt like something wasn't right. Can't imagine how hard it was for both you and your DH not being able to see each other but hopefully you will get a chance to mend and regain strength before your final surgery. Maybe all of this other stuff will be over by then.

Welcome back!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

So, sorry that you needed surgeries and soon another one...(((hugs)))Prayers that you will heal fast and soon be back being healthy again!

You were missed while you were gone!

and

Welcome back!!  l

ubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort.  So happy that you're back!!  Sorry to hear of your surgeries and all that you had to experience.   Hopefully, you are on your way to a full recovery!!

@Tique  yes, I now remember that ridiculous Christmas Carol episode.  Now, if I can just forget it again.  Jophille is such a cutie pie.

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome back, Southern Comfort. Life sometimes throws us curves that are very unpleasant. May you now be well on the way to complete recovery.