Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Hello AUGUST Word On Sunflower Background Stock Photo, Picture And ...

Happy August!

All are welcome. 

It has been one year since Drew entered the GH elevator never to be seen again.

Here's a recap of some of the things that happened during August of last year. Since I don't have much to include regarding what happened last month, I'll include a few more things in the year recap than usual.

• Michael whisked Sasha away to Sonny’s private island where they unknowingly met and cavorted with Cassandra.

• While Sam was searching Shiloh’s room for the flashdrive which contained Drew’s memories, Shiloh walked in, drugged her, and placed her in a locked freezer. Guess who rescued her.

• Alexis and Neil were stuck in an elevator together. He revealed to her how his daughter died and the way he honors her every year on the anniversary of the date she died.

Last August I posted the link to this scene  which featured Alexis and Neil. I thought and still think it is Emmy nomination worthy.

• Franco arrived just in time to save Cam from being implanted with Drew’s memories from the infamous flash drive. Franco volunteered himself to keep Cam safe.

• Sasha came down with a mysterious illness and was admitted to GH. A short time afterwards Nina received communication from Cassandra admitting she drugged Sasha causing the illness and was withholding the antidote.

• After the memories were transferred to Franco, he woke up thinking he was Drew. [Franco’s new persona after he received Drew’s memories was Frew on our threads.] Frew told Elizabeth he didn’t remember her or their life together so he refused to go home with her.

• Kim found herself drawn to Frew which she tried to counteract by asking Julian to marry her. She wanted the two of them to leave Port Charles together.

• Drew left Port Charles headed to Afghanistan with the mission to return a fortune stolen by Shiloh and to search for Andre Maddox who was somewhere in Ethiopia.

Nothing has progressed since the beginning of the July thread. Classic episodes were shown for the first week of the month and then GH re-aired the shows from the weeks prior to the shutdown.

Thank you to those who answered July's QOTM. 

This month's question was inspired by a comment of @Laura14's.

August Question of the Month:

Now that GH is resuming on Monday what would you like to see changed in the way stories are written and presented?

To All

Your contributions to our monthly thread are always appreciated.

This is the fifth consecutive month the monthly thread's original post will end with the acknowledgement that we are going through major adjustments to our daily lives. Continue to obey your state's guidelines and add on to that whatever you need to for your own safety and those you love.

If you feel lonely or isolated, please reach out to someone.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

Happy Birthday August by The Birthday Crew on Amazon Music ...

August 4th - CLHS68

August 29th - Helena852

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Community of GH Posters/Readers & their Location via State

ARIZONA

tedEbear

CALIFORNIA

SleeplessinSD   {Southern}

wsmom     {Northern}

FLORIDA

southern comfort     {Southeast}

ILLINOIS

abbalulu

cowboy sam

Tique

LOUISIANA

Renata

MICHIGAN

10sluvr

NEW JERSEY

daisy3     {Northern}

NEW YORK

Coquille

Helena852     {Western side of the state}

I am still oxox     {Westchester County}

Jordan2

NORTH CAROLINA

kathybnc2     {Durham}

OHIO

LipstickDiva     {North Central}

OKLAHOMA

redwingsgal

OREGON

rhodygal

PENNSYLVANIA

CLHS68

Grandma r      {Lehigh Valley}

kjayr

NancyE

PepesMom           

TENNESSEE

Preds

TEXAS

Corita     {West}

VIRGINIA

Annabellethecat    {Southern between Richmond & DC}

WASHINGTON

RainyDayGirl

WEST VIRGINIA

BeckiWV

WISCONSIN

Wiskota

If you want to be added to this list, please provide your state.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique.  You are the best!!!  Thank you for everything you do for our GH family!!!

Hmmmm, what would I like to see; that's a loaded question.  First, and I've made secret of my feelings for the character, I would like to see Nelle take a long walk off a short pier while wearing cement shoes.  The character,  imo, is not necessary or redeemable.  Stop the drug use by Sasha; totally unnecessary.  Cyrus makes my skin crawl; he needs to go.

Most importantly,  I hope that Mike's final scenes will be done with dignity.  Max deserves that as do those who have lost loved ones to this wretched disease.

I read that Finn was told to stop his finicky ways, such as wiping silverware, by TPTB.  Roxy has also gotten a new gig.  Well, Finn needs his support dragon!!!  Make it happen or @Preds may just let her presence be felt.

Did anyone else see the photos online of the little girl who plays Violet??? She is in France with her family.  Such a little cutie.

Above all, I sincerely hope and pray that August brings a decrease to this virus for all of us.

Honored Contributor

Present!

Cautiously optimistic that Monday is a "new" show.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@grandma r   how ironic you mentioned Jophielle's pictures. I started to post some of them. Never got around to it but since you mentioned them...

Jophielle Love hat

Jophielle Love Chateau 02

A bit of trivia. Her brother seen in the pic above and below played Tiny Tim in GH's Christmas Carol event which I hated.  Sorry! Ok I'm not sorry. Tongue smiley 2

Jophielle Love Chateau 07

Jophielle Love Chateau 06

Honored Contributor

@Tique Thanks for all you do and including my name there. 

Actually, where I live in Va is closer to East.  I live just a few miles (as the crow flies as they say) from Washington, DC.  It's considered more like the Southern part of Va. Between Richmond and DC .

I don't know if it matters or not, but it's not really west.

Again, thanks for taking the time to always look after all of us.Heart

Honored Contributor

We're back...

GH Spoilers: Wiley’s Custody And Maxie’s Secret

General Hospital Spoilers August 3 2020

The General Hospital spoilers for the upcoming week reveal a return to original programming after two months of repeated episodes.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Due to the mandatory stay-at-home order that was issued in March of this year, General Hospital was forced to halt production, which resulted in an eventual lack of original episodes.

Since Friday, May 22, the soap has been re-airing a plethora of “classic” episodes – most of them featuring Sonny Corinthos front and center. And in anticipation of the return to new episodes, the soap has recently been revisiting the shows that aired just prior to the end of original content.

So what do the spoilers have to say about the upcoming storylines that fans can expect to see play out beginning on Monday, August 3? Continue reading to find out.

Corinthos vs. Jerome

Nelle is left shaken in the aftermath of Nina's testimony and Jax is left impressed by his girlfriend’s strength. Perhaps Nelle shouldn’t have so gleefully admitted to Nina that she blackmailed Julian into marriage. It seems to have had the opposite of the desired effect.

Sonny Continues To Spiral

Carly returns home to a distraught Sonny, who begins to suffer from a crisis in conscience. And it is no doubt caused by his inability to decide on a proper course of action where Mike and his treatment is concerned.

Evil Is As Evil Does

Cyrus continues to make his diabolical presence known. First, he takes a meeting with Brando, and then he delights in manipulating his favorite plaything, Jordan. 

Business Practices

Maxie and Lucy agree on a decision about Deception Cosmetics, but spoilers indicate that the former soon regrets something major. Does it have anything to do with what she seemed to be worried about the last time we saw a brand-new GH? All indications pointed to her being pregnant. Is that true?

GH Odds and Ends

In other Port Charles news, Ned and Olivia clash, Portia has an uncomfortable encounter, and Monica dedicates herself to a cause.

Meanwhile, Valentin forges ahead with this plan to assume a controlling interest in ELQ. He and Martin take time to strategize, and then he personally propositions Sam – no doubt over her and her children’s voting shares. But would Sam be willing to sign over those rights to a man like Valentin?

Finally, Anna is forced to defend Peter – again! – and Finn and Portia bond over the relationships they have with their daughters.

@CLHS68 @Jordan2 @LipstickDiva@wsmom@grandma r @ro1234@DLew@Nancy Drew 1 @corita @BeckiWV @Lizzy E @daisy3@Renata@NancyE@abbalulu @rhodygal @I am still oxox  @Annabellethecat @Helena852 @VaBelle35 @Preds @SleeplessinSD @RainyDayGirl @redwingsgal @Laura14 @Roxxy @kelsey17 @cowboy sam @southern comfort @Wiskota @KBEANS 

Honored Contributor

In answer to the monthly question, I would like to finish watching a new episode of GH and not fail a breathalyzer test.  👍🏻😄🍸

Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo