Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Guess what finally made it!!! The September thread.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I saw the 1/2 heart necklace on Nell.  Someone here said they saw it on Willow, but it was on Nell....right?

It was on both of them at one time or another.  Someone here wrote that they read it was originally supposed to be on Nell, but when she left the show they put it on Willow.  Willow and Nina were fighting over Charlotte so I guess that's why they did that.  Then the actress that plays Nell came back so they put it back on her.  Who knows who will be wearing it next!

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

The scenes with Sonny and Mike continue to be raw and beautifully done, even though hard to watch. 

@BeckiWV I find these scenes hard to watch as I recently went through something like this with my mother this year. I don't want Mike to make a miraculous recovery as it wouldn't be realistic. Someone in his condition with no feeding tube would see his life coming to an end.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

No one wears angst on their face better than Valentin. 

You said it siste
r. I've grown to love the character. Did you ever see him when he was on a Seinfeld episode playing a love interest for Elaine. He would stare into space, deep thought, whenever the song Desperado would play. 😝 It was hysterical. I notice he does the stare on G.H. too. Must be his "thing".

@KBEANS omg,  I love that episode lol, he kept trying to help Jerry too because he thought Jerry was destitute. I love Valentin too. 🤗