Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

From one of our not-so-credible sites but it could be right...

GH Spoilers: Jason Morgan Suffers Serious Injuries, Will He Awaken As The Old Jason Quartermaine?!

Micki Brown

Jordan Ashford and Jason Morgan has had a private conversation at the courthouse about how Jason came to work for Sonny Corinthos. Jordan mentioned that she did her research on Jason, knowing all about his car accident with his brother, AJ Quartermaine, and how when he woke up from the crash he had no memories of his past life. Thus resulting in the identity change from Quartermaine to Morgan, and thriving under Sonny’s wing.

All new GH spoilers for Friday have revealed that Jason has been involved in a motorcycle crash causing serious injuries. He is found unconscious on the pavement just after he told Sam, that he chose Carly as his next of kin.

After Jason and Jordan’s conversation, General Hospital rumors started swirling, making claims that Carly may have to make an important decision, and that Jason Morgan just might wake up as the old Jason Quartermaine.

With everything that is going on with Jason and Sam, the danger of his work, and how his family’s company is about to be taken right from under their noses by Valentin, this could very well be the perfect time for Jason to wake up as his old self again.

If Jason leaves his identity as Morgan behind, will Sam embrace a softer Jason and will Sonny and Carly be able to handle the change in the Jason they have known and loved?

source: generalhospitalblog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I guess Maxie didn't have time to get her roots done. Again it's unrealistic to think that someone works in the "Beauty" industry looking like this.

GH Maxie Lucy

That's all.

@Tique wrote:

I guess Maxie didn't have time to get her roots done. Again it's unrealistic to think that someone works in the "Beauty" industry looking like this.

GH Maxie Lucy

That's all.

I totally noticed this too, @Tique .  I was hoping this was not considered the "in" look.  Maxie did look like she had lost weight and overall she looked great, except this!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

I just finished reading Nothing General About It by Maurice Benard. I highly recommend this book.  If you are a fan of the show, the character, or the actor, you will enjoy it. If you like themes of love, family, and friendship, you will enjoy it. If you are an animal lover, you will enjoy it. If mental health education is personal to you, this is informative, encouraging, and hopeful. 
There is something for everyone in this personal journey. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

August Question of the Month:

Now that GH is resuming on Monday what would you like to see changed in the way stories are written and presented?

After watching yesterday's show I thought it would be a good time for me to answer. I am hoping GH won't give us what we expect. It looks like Brando did something to Jason's bike per Cyrus's demands. My first thought was how would Cyrus know Jason's bike was at the shop. Call me delusional but I'm still thinking Brando could possibly be a decent guy and he didn't directly or indirectly cause Jason's accident. Also hoping this accident doesn't put Jason out of commission for a long time because I need him to be on this show.

We already have the repeat of Nelle reverting back to her original kidnapping ploy and Valentin delivering the forged documents to help her escape. Many of us have known for months Dante would be returning and at least one has been awaiting Brenda's reappearance.

The change I would like: Enough of the recycled plots. Come up with something original or at least something unexpected.  A story which hasn't been done over and over so often we almost know the dialogue.

As far as Steve Burton having the same deal Anthony Geary [Luke] had and Finola Hughes [Anna] has, I doubt it. Not that he couldn't have gotten it because when he returned in 2017, I think GH would have made all kind of concessions to get him back. After all they had been dealing with Billy Miller and that transition wasn't nearly as successful as they had expected.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV  Hi. Everyone seems to be okay but I was wondering how you're  doing? How is your family and have you seen your kids? I hope you're in okay spirits. I'm thinking about you and hoping you're ok?

If you get a chance, check in and let me know how you are.😘

@Coquille thank you so much for asking, you are very kind.  I still have not seen the kids in person. I just miss them so much. I did get to see them on a video call last night, for which I was very grateful. ❤ I can't wait for the day I finally get to see them again.  I can't believe it has gone on this long, so depressing. But it will sure be a happy day when I finally do.  🤗

I was so excited for GH to come back, and I watched Monday and Tuesday but need to catch up the rest of the week. I've just been checking in sporadically.  I need to get caught up.  Thank you again for asking.  

Esteemed Contributor

I gotta say, that would be fun to have Jason wake back up as a Q.   Carly would have a complete meltdown.  I'm trying to remember back to Jason as a Q, what kind of character he was, if he had any romantic interests.  

Respected Contributor

I wonder why Jason was not wearing a helmet. I thought he always did before. Anyway I hope he does not come back a Q. That would make him boring. I like him better as a mix some Morgan & some Q. The softer side with his family but still a tough guy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

From the sublime to the ridiculous...

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Ned and Monica Reunite

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Ned and Monica Reunite

Now that General Hospital spoilers are back in action, we can’t help but wonder what’s going to happen next in Port Charles. But to move forward, sometimes you have to look to the past.

General Hospital Spoilers Wild Speculation

Who remembers how Ned first popped up on General Hospital? The year was 1988 and Monica, as usual, was feeling fed up with her husband Alan. In the interest of self-care, she took off a couple of days from work to visit a spa. There, she met a hot tennis pro named Ward, played by Kurt McKinney. The two had a quick, hot fling, and Monica returned to Port Charles feeling much better about… everything.

Only to come face to face with her nephew, Alan’s sister Tracy’s son, Ed Ashton. Also known as Ned. Ooops. So awkward. That’s what you get for not spending holidays together as a family!

Forgive and Forget

After McKinney left the role, Wally Kurth took over as Ned, which led to the infinitely popular Ned and Lois pairing. By the time their daughter Brook Lynn was born, Ned and Monica were a thing of the distant past.

Tennis, Anyone?

But what if they weren’t? Ned doesn’t have much to do these days other than bickering with his wife, and certainly Monica doesn’t — she’s been alone for way too long. What if these two found themselves in each other’s orbit again? Older, wiser, and perhaps still hot for each other?

Monica does love herself some Quartermaine men. It would be a Port Charles scandal even Olivia’s psychic powers would have a hard time seeing coming! Could this work? Let us know what you think. Yuck!!!

Let's keep this one a Wild Speculation. Please and thank you.

yuck!!!

I would like the "yuck" a million times over if I could.  

Ned and Monica would be ridiculous. I'd sooner see him with Alexis. He and she were together at one time, if my memory serves me. Someone jump in and verify this?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not only does Maxie's hair look the worst, but she also looks very frumpy and matronly in her costumes. I don't think the actress has ever had dark hair, so I have to assume that somebody actually colored it that way. I mean why would anyone part their hair like that to emphasize 2 inches of growth? It would be different if they had done an ombre effect coloring, but they didn't.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom I'm trying to remember back to Jason as a Q, what kind of character he was, if he had any romantic interests.  

My memory of Jason Q was as a clean cut, good looking, all American, preppy.  He played tennis, was an excellent student, was I believe already in pre-med where he wanted to carry on and become a Dr. like Mom and Dad (Alan and Monica).  He was as steady as the Rock of Gibralter and ready to help anyone.  Can we say goodness personified.  There must have been a romantic interest, but who escapes me.