Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Thank you @Tique .  That's a good start for round one.

Respected Contributor

Ok, @Laura14 , I spit coffee on my keyboard twice this morning!

Theresa Guidice!!!!   BAHAHAHAHAHA

Linda Blair!!!!!   BAHAHAHAHAHA

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I prefer Theresa Guidice over Kelly Monaco 1,000 times!  I can at least understand her!

Glad to see Dante back, not a huge fan, but he is pretty!  Sonny, face it, Daddy aint coming back.  Agree with others here that said Jr was mean and ugly to Mike when he tried to make amends...we never forget...

JUST SAY NO TO A BRENDA RETURN!   I bet she comes to Mike's funeral.  That would be ok for a day or two, but then back to Euro trash or Carly will scratch your eyes out!

Hope everyone here is safe from the storm and the Rona!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

@Tique  I hope your spoiler isn't true but it probably is. Not a big Brenda fan. Too much angst. I never understood the big draw or the famous Sonny and Brenda love story. I think Sonny and Carly are much more interesting. I don't mind Dante coming back as I don't have strong feelings about him one way or the other.

I wish we would see more Robert.

Cyrus is just creepy and I will be glad when he isn't around anymore. He reminds me of someone and I just can't place it.

As to Nell, she is a despicable person but somehow I enjoy seeing how her mind works and how she can twist situations to her advantage. I am always wondering what scheme she will think of next.  I think it is a well written character ( for a serial liar and murderer) and the actress does a good job acting the part.

We have been in the same shoes that Sonny is now and he needs to stop vacillating and face reality and make the right decision. But I will be sorry to see Mike go-he has been a bright spot these last years.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@grandma r So Jason randomly decides to sign a DNR with Carly as his POA.  As if that wasn't spontaneous enough, he feels the need to inform Sam asap.  Hmmmm, so now she'll be angry and hurt when Valentin comes swooping in to take Danny and Scout's votes.  My guess is he will have chicken man get dirt on the parole officer for blackmail purposes.   Then he'll offer Sam freedom to be with Jason in exchange for the kid's votes.  Predictable!!

You summed up my thoughts beautifully!!!  :heart:

Esteemed Contributor

I think Cyrus is a horrible actor.  Again, may be direction.   I looked him up and he has been around forever so I think, once again, it is direction.   But when I looked him up I saw there had been a spoiler/spumor floating around that he is Sasha's dad.

If at all possible LH makes me miss KM as Sam!  

I think the main reason I don't want Brenda back is I can already hear Carly shrieking at Sonny about it.

Have the grands here; first time I've seen them since Jan!  So very hit and miss watchiing the show and getting on the boards.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Ok, @Laura14 , I spit coffee on my keyboard twice this morning!

Theresa Guidice!!!!   BAHAHAHAHAHA

Linda Blair!!!!!   BAHAHAHAHAHA

@redwingsgal   I sorry...Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

This TempSam is so far away from the original Sam, I just don't care for her and I'm not a Kelly Monaco fan at all.  At least dress TempSam like the original.  

I could definitely tell BrookLynn was pregnant yesterday although they have done a good job hiding it. 

Respected Contributor

Hey, has anyone heard from @Coquille  lately?  Just checking on ya, girlie.  Hope all is well and you are just not in the posting mood. 

Honored Contributor

GH News: The Secret Behind The ‘Pandemic’ Kiss That Rocked Daytime

Ned and Olivia General Hospital

When General Hospital returned on Monday, we expected to see absolutely no romance and characters remaining at least six feet apart — or at the very least not touching. Unusual for a soap, but necessary in 2020 — otherwise known as The Age Of Corona.

General Hospital Distancing?

Then, the soap shocked us in the first five minutes, not with just the appearance of Dante, but Dante’s mother and stepfather, Olivia and Ned KISSING!!!

That sent fans’ jaws dropping and social media chatter wondering how they did that when kissing is such a no-no these days as social distancing is highly recommended to avoid catching this deadly virus.

Well, actress Lisa LoCicero, who plays Olivia, took to Twitter and explained what happened there. “To those asking, the kiss was filmed before we broke.”

The scene was taped minutes before we were all called to the floor and dismissed.” She is referring to March 13 when numerous Hollywood productions suspended work due to COVID-19.

In fact, there seemed to be quite a few scenes taped in March that made it on air this Monday. Some of the courtroom scenes look older and actress Laura Wright  told Twitter fans her real first scene back was on Tuesday when Carly entered the Corinthos kitchen to see Jason talking to Sonny, who was in pretty bad shape after his last visit with Mike.

There have been some scenes so far that’s made it easy to see social distancing, like the moments between Sam (temporarily played by Lindsay Hartley) and Alexis when they sat on opposite ends of the couch. Later, in Jason and Sam’s one scene, they talked as they stood across the room from one another. 

@CLHS68  @VaBelle35   you called this one.  👍

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.