Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14   Your post made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that. Hubby always makes comments about that green thing. Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Trusted Contributor

@CLHS68 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Respected Contributor

I liked Temporary Sam. She isn't as whiny as Regular Sam. I think I'll keep her if Regular Sam decides she can't wear a mask on set. Jason looked pekid, and Sonny looked like Max Factor over did the makeup!  New makeup artists? or is the lighting off?

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  I don't have any champagne but if you want to stop by with some I will share cake.

Trusted Contributor

I was so happy to see General Hospital last night.  Unfortunately, the storm came through our area today and our power went out.  So I do not know what happened on our show today, now I am hoping that they did not show Nina and Nell today and will show them tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not posting a recap but thought I would post this pic.

Note for myself: If you have nothing nice to say...Oh who am I kidding...I'm not going to obey this.

GH Recap: Jason Stunned A Very New And Different Sam

GH Recap: Jason Stunned A Very New And Different Sam

@miata1  for you. Btw that person standing next to Jason is tempSam.

The General Hospital recap for Tuesday features most characters bemoaning their fates and/or existences.

General Hospital Recap Highlights

Carly arrived home to a sullen Sonny and resolute Jason. While Sonny headed upstairs to pour his woes out to a sleeping Donna, Jason stayed behind and told Carly that he was signing his power of attorney over to her.

Across town, Sam filled Alexis in on the violent blow that she dealt Julian following his testimony at Wiley’s custody hearing. Then the conversation turned to Alexis, her disbarment, and the fact that she had yet to share the news with Neil.

Their pow-wow was interrupted by a text from Jason summoning Sam to a meeting at the hospital. Once the two were face to face, Jason revealed his decision to place his future in Carly’s hands…and Sam refused to thank him for it.

Back at Sonny’s, he told Carly that Turning Woods had reached out and requested a decision concerning the insertion to a feeding tube into Mike. And since he believes that Mike wants to continue living – despite all advice to the contrary from Elizabeth  – Sonny said that he will okay the procedure.

Priorities

Over at Monica’s, Olivia and Ned’s argument was interrupted by Brook Lynn, whom Ned confided his desire to simply give up running ELQ…which could happen sooner than Ned thinks.

Especially considering the fact that Valentin is quickly amassing a large percentage of the company’s stock. And now, he has Sam – the holder of Danny and Scout’s voting proxy – firmly in his sights.

A Snake In The Grass

Cyrus continued his quest to gain some control over GH but he was met with as much resistance from Monica as he had been from Laura. The lady mayoress paid Ned an emergency house call and pleaded for his help in cutting Cyrus off at the pass.

Ned, realizing that Laura’s request would force a shareholders vote and reveal the identity of the usurper in their midst, happily agreed to do what he could. But if Cyrus has his way, Jordan will help deliver him the hospital signed and sealed.

Responsibility

Nina refused to allow Nelle to blame her for the inevitable outcome of Wiley’s custody trial. Maybe Nelle should realize that SHE’S the problem and not everyone else.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Don't know if I have lost interest in GH due to show stoppage and long break.  But I find that I just don't care what happens to Nelle or ELQ or Brookie or Jason!!  Right now, only story I am interested in is Mike's!!  Changed channel to watch The Chase today!!!

Regular Contributor

I read that the actress who plays Brook Lynn is going on maternity leave and will be replaced with a temp Brook Lynn.  She sure hid that pregnancy well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14.  First, I'm sorry for your loss.  Many of us have had loved ones ravaged by this disease.

@Tique   I really don't have many nice things to say about today's episode. 

Note to self......keep champagne chilling in fridge.

So Jason randomly decides to sign a DNR with Carly as his POA.  As if that wasn't spontaneous enough, he feels the need to inform Sam asap.  Hmmmm, so now she'll be angry and hurt when Valentin comes swooping in to take Danny and Scout's votes.  My guess is he will have chicken man get dirt on the parole officer for blackmail purposes.   Then he'll offer Sam freedom to be with Jason in exchange for the kid's votes.  Predictable!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Sonny Change His Mind At The Last Minute?

GH Spoilers: Will Sonny Change His Mind At The Last Minute?

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday reveal a demand, a proposition, and a surprise visit.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sonny goes to see his father and talks with his doctors. They’re prepared to do as he wishes and put the feeding tube in Mike but spoilers reveal that the mobster has a crisis of conscience. Will he go through with his plan to have them insert the feeding tube?

Carly worries that Sonny is making the wrong decision so she begs Jason to go with her to see her husband and help him so that he doesn’t end up doing something he will regret for the rest of his life.

For The Love of Wiley

The whole custody battle for Wiley has had an unexpected outcome for the two newlyweds staying at the Quartermaine mansion. Willow and Michael grow closer. Could this whole arrangement end up bringing these two together?

Even if it doesn’t, they shouldn’t let themselves become complacent because there’s no way Nelle will ever just fade into the woodwork. In fact, she will be issuing demands instead — she wants to see Wiley and she is not about to take no for an answer, especially now that she’s in a mood after already threatening Valentin.

Valentin Takes A Risk

Speaking of Valentin, he is also one who doesn’t like taking no for an answer but when he asks a crazy question, he may just have to deal with it. Spoilers reveal that in his quest to take over ELQ, he propositions Sam. He better hope that she doesn’t have a drink in her hand.

Meanwhile, his former half-sister and Sam’s mom, Alexis gets a visit from Diane, who wants to know how she plans to get her mojo back while someone else sticks there nose in where Neil is concerned.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.