Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

I'm really enjoying these new episodes.  I kinda like the temporary Sam.  She seems very alert and I can hear her, lol. Very un Sam like lol.  I do like her though. She looks like she could be related to Alexis.  

Honored Contributor

I am about to start my viewing of today's episode of GH.  Cover me! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Wow, someone resurrect Hugh Hefner.  He's missing an aging Playboy bunny.  This is who they picked for Sam?  

Esteemed Contributor

News only came on for a bit.  They needed to say that the storm had passed us.  Guess I didn't miss much.  TempSam......no thanks.  BLQ is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.  Did enjoy Nina telling Nelle that she us her own problem.  Of course, the truth just bounces off that girl.

Honored Contributor

The moss survived the virus!  Who broke quarantine to water that thing?

Who hired a Jersey housewife for Sam?  Seriously?  Teresa Giudice would have done it for scale.

Um, would someone introduce Ned to Mikey?  Isn't Mikey just on paternity leave?  Ned, your escape from ELQ is coming.  Take some ginkgo. 

I can not watch Sonny.  Having just lost a loved one like this, it's a bit much.  Just hand over the joint Emmys already.  

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 

I missed most of the last half as my cousin called. I thought she called to say Happy Birthday but she must have forgot.I made a lemon blueberry pound cake. Have not tried it yet. 

A reminder:  Champagne goes beautifully with lemon blueberry pound cake....:womanlol:

Honored Contributor

Is Cyrus going for Ice Princess the Sequel?  We already froze PC.  Uh oh, the writer hormones are fluctuating.

How many people think ALexis' wrist hurts from playing with Dr. Burns? 🤫. Either that or she finally remembered to wear her mom's watch that Helena cursed.

I like how these people are all making living wills yet when they die they never leave a body to do anything with.  

Honored Contributor

OMG the fairy forest needs to go.  

This new actress is not half bad.  She just needs to get an age appropriate hair cut and audition for Bravo.  

BTW, have we taken bets on Scout and Danny and Leo and closet time?  I thought they would meander through while Olivia was teary eyed.

I am waiting for Nell to turn into the exorcist, have her head spin, and spit pea soup all over Nina.   A bottle of Perrier should melt the witch.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Soaps in Depth:  

Executive producer Frank Valentini urged fans to be sure not to miss the beginning of the Aug. 3 episode, the first all-new episode airing since GH went on hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, promising it would “blow a lot of the audiences’ mind.” And sure enough, the “big surprise” that they inserted was Zamprogna as Dante waking up in the WSB facility and writing his mother a letter he never planned to send.

IF anyone's mind was blown, please pick it up at the front door.  Whoa!  A welcome and bigger surprise would be if the moss/algae/fungi disappeared from the Corinthos kitchen.  Then Dante could come back and help the PCPD or would that be the WSB locate same. Thanks, done venting.......

Honored Contributor

So when Valentin walks into the ELQ stockholder meeting, dibs on Sonny's not amused face.  😂

No wonder the actress playing Brookie hightailed it.  I can take it!  Where's my call sheet and my close up?