Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Happy Birthday, @CLHS68 !  Have yourself a wonderful day!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Esteemed Contributor

The storm is passing over our area now.  Channel 6 news has been on the air since 4am, except during GMA.  Of course, at 3pm they'll need to recap everything just prior to 3 more hours of news beginning at 4pm.  Thank goodness for hulu!!!

Monica and Ned.....no thank you!!!  Been there, done that.

Sending a dead fish is just a simple warning.  Personally, I'd like to fit Nelle and Cyrus with concrete boots!!!  Neither would be missed.

Col Slick Chicken is just as obnoxious as ever.

When we watched yesterday and Dante came on screen, DH said "looks like he signed his contract; probably couldn't get another job".  The actor certainly made a public display about coming back.

As for the Hallmark channel.....looks like a home for former soap actors.  Just saw Ryan (Nathan) the other night on a show.  Not so great, but, easy on the eyes.

Hopefully everyone in the path of ISAIAS is safe and dry.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Smiley Sad  Guess we know how she spent her quarantine.  And I was really enjoying her chemistry with Valentin.

GH, let me know when my flight to LA is.  I am ready to step right in.  I have the "look."

Oh and the mouth! 🤣

OMG, I have been thinking this same thing since Kim took over the role!  You WOULD be the perfect Brookie!

Let me get FV's phone number right now!

@redwingsgal   I am ready and willing to serve!  

And I'll make sure "Daddy" doesn't sleep with Aunt Monica too.  No charge.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@redwingsgal and  @Laura14 :  Indeed!! A perfect match for the role of Brookie.  @Laura14 has the looks, the swagger, the mouth, the attitude and she can sing!!  Right?  You go girl.  Please include me on the phone call to FV.  Let's make him an offer he can't refuse............LOL

@mysoutherncomfort Frankie and I are gonna talk Paisan to Paisan.  I got the looks, I work cheap, and I got family in the business show and otherwise...Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tique If that moss is still there, it's gonna be floating in the Pacific by the time I lock up my new dressing room for the day.  Watch for it on TMZ Live!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Me thinks tempSam would have been a better fit to play tempBrook Lynn. Plus the BLQ gig probably would have been a longer one.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On second thought, I'm glad she didn't get the BLQ role. A little bit of her is going a l o-o-o-o-o ng way for me. I see what you meant @RainCityWoman. Hurry back Kelly!

Already tired of Olivia's whining. Wasn't she the one who was encouraging Ned to get ELQ out of Michael's hands? Oh that's right. We've got to rewrite/edit history somewhat to accommodate selfish Dante who now wants to be on GH. Bah humbug!!!

Loving Nina. She is taking no prisoners. Get it? Prisoner - Nelle.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  I have to agree just did not seem to fit as Sam. It would be hard stepping in a role played for so long by someone else. I missed most of the last half as my cousin called. I thought she called to say Happy Birthday but she must have forgot.

I made a lemon blueberry pound cake. Have not tried it yet.

Many thanks to all you wonderful ladies for the Birthday wishes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy birthday @CLHS68 ❤❤❤❤❤❤